Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

I rather fight and die than bow to good but inmature players from our weird nabour who bend our Scandinavian culture in funny ways. U outnumber us only because of German mercenaries...

Edited by fox2run
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

according to this thread, everybody is russia. russia is nothing more than alts of all the other nations

russia is lenin boxing 10 accounts at the same time. 5 for sweden and 5 for russia. he is just better with his right hand and thats why russia is a zerg 

or is it

#buttheyhavemoreplayers

#gbhasmoreplayers

#everybodyhasmoreplayers

#yet5000swedesshowupatrandomalloverthemaponaminutesnotice

you are one of the most arrogant and overrated players that i have ever seen in game

5 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

wont need to fill it to beat your rag tag crew. 

Try sailing at the right time next time...

Oh.. and do the math before you sail, it's embarrasing to watch...

4 hours ago, Captain FrosT said:

That's so sad for you to have that as the only topic of your discussions regarding the fights with Brits and Danes. The shallowness of some of you is impressive, hence should be ignored and we'll keep annoying you as much as possible with our free redoutables, while the Russians keep smashing you. 

I hate talking like that, but you know we are not as strong as you, usually, and instead of enjoying the game and letting us improve without non-stop-bragging, you keep joking about our (hypothetical) lack of skill. Fair play. We'll be your pain in the ass till you stop with that attitude, and it will be enough.

And, finally, don't complain about us helping the russians, then, because I'd be surprised if someone was available for an alliance with you, after your toxic attitude.

Seems like my post leaked you pretty good? XD

Genie said Tac needs fancy toys in order to win, and I merely pointed out a non-significant part of said toys were actually supplied by you just a few hours earlier. This is not to rub in that you and Massimo screw up every nation you join, but rather just a little banter with a smile - which Genie apparently understood and elegantly shot back at. We both know that in some future battle or war, the tables will be turned, but that is ok since in the end all ships will belong to Ram anyway.

If you can't handle this level of banter, perhaps the forums aren't the best place for your anger management issues? Now, I'm not your dad (dodged a bullet there! 😉 ), so you can go all completely Bocar/Bonkers and throw your toys out of whatever DLC-prams you want to sail.. I'm just grateful for your sponsoring of the game and providing great content (and toys!!!)...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TDK said:

So far BASTD have only managed to destroy GB though. Well it's the only nation they've been in so far.

Well we don't mind being broken.. It's a danno-norwegian thing you know..

6 hours ago, Spiffy said:

Seems like my post leaked you pretty good? XD

Genie said Tac needs fancy toys in order to win, and I merely pointed out a non-significant part of said toys were actually supplied by you just a few hours earlier. This is not to rub in that you and Massimo screw up every nation you join, but rather just a little banter with a smile - which Genie apparently understood and elegantly shot back at. We both know that in some future battle or war, the tables will be turned, but that is ok since in the end all ships will belong to Ram anyway.

If you can't handle this level of banter, perhaps the forums aren't the best place for your anger management issues? Now, I'm not your dad (dodged a bullet there! 😉 ), so you can go all completely Bocar/Bonkers and throw your toys out of whatever DLC-prams you want to sail.. I'm just grateful for your sponsoring of the game and providing great content (and toys!!!)...

Not at all. But don't attack from under cover and expect we don't respond in the same way ;) 

Fair winds

• Like 1

15 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

put some of yours in that timer and git your lap dog Christendom to lead the defence and see what happeneds.

You better just focus on the danes for now there sport. Climb one mountain at a time, but start small so you dont hurt yourself. The swede americans are a flat out liability from what everyone has seen so far, but i think you guys can do better. 

Edited by Potemkin

5 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

danes will be sleeping.

They need a PR victory. The swedes realized their mistake putting ports at the relatively early 1-4 after plymouth so they scrambled for those 3-6 just to be safe. A truly sad state of affairs for a predominantly EU nation who was just as pissed as everyone else when these dodging tactics were used on them way back. Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Potemkin said:

They need a PR victory. The swedes realized their mistake putting ports at the relatively early 1-4 after plymouth so they scrambled for those 3-6 just to be safe. A truly sad state of affairs for a predominantly EU nation who was just as pissed as everyone else when these dodging tactics were used on them way back. Desperation is a stinky cologne.

man I guess it really does suck to not have a reliable US timezone fleet huh? 

9 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Lmao Cabal has made a 03-06 timer on Ponce.. gotta love the cowardice...

Think about it this way, you will soon have no ports @portsdontmatter you can just use redeemed ships @dontneedcraftedships and you can sail from Freeport’s @whoneedsoutposts.

From all your posts isn’t this a Bocar wet dream? Besides KOC deserves to have some fun too, No? @buyextracoffeeandstayuplate.

(insertsalthere).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

its called being able to go on the offense and not having to worry about defense bird brain.

So.... cowardice...

8 minutes ago, Tac said:

Think about it this way, you will soon have no ports @portsdontmatter you can just use redeemed ships @dontneedcraftedships and you can sail from Freeport’s @whoneedsoutposts.

From all your posts isn’t this a Bocar wet dream? Besides KOC deserves to have some fun too, No? @buyextracoffeeandstayuplate.

(insertsalthere).

So.... Cowardice...

1 minute ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Lars got it wrong tho. It is Cabo Rojo. Is there a timer on Ponce yeth.

Well we like to fight Sweden, but if you keep putting Dodge timer, all you leave us is screening. Well guess that have to be enough. Can’t blaim ppl for dodging a fight they can’t win.

Kinky of Clowns get fun. You actually think anybody is going to waist a night over a port. Keep dodging Big boy, and remember to keep telling your self, you do it for Kinky.

Can’t win? You have to win to be able to set a timer on the port, if you don’t lose we can’t set a timer.

Reap what you sow captain of the free.