Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

4 minutes ago, StaunbergšŸ‡©šŸ‡° said:

Well can ppl make up there mind. Some claim all danes are Russian alts, other claim we should be counted as a seperate Numbers. what are the ruling on that one.

Oh I did. Personally think multi flip is bad, when the goal it to get empty pbā€™s, as I also think nightflipping a nation with no Night Crew is bad. No problem with Night flipping if the goal is to get a contested Pb, but an empty one. Sad. But lets look at the fact. Have Sweden been able to have full Pb fleets ore not? To my knowledge yes, so nothing wrong with the multiflipped yeth.

By the way have the Nato Alliances used multiflip?

Of course , so we agree we can add danish numbers to Russian , excellent.common ground at last.

27 minutes ago, Liq said:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zerg

Originates fromĀ Blizzard'sĀ game Starcraft where zerg were one of 3 playable races, aliens like appeareance, zerg were characterized by using large numbers of weak units to swarm the enemy, also another charasteristic of zerg were that everything was organic, ie, zerg didnt used machines or any artifacts, they wouldĀ mutateĀ their own buildings from special kind of larvae and advanced units were created by mutating basic ones. Units were cheap to make and it was possible to make extreme numbers in short period of time.

Nowadays term zerg is used in mmo games to describe force consisted of large group ofĀ lower levelĀ players (often with only basic equipment) who use numbers rather then strategy to defeat the enemy, therefore requiring no skill. This tactics is commonly known asĀ zerging
LastĀ niteĀ we bitchslapedĀ RifterĀ the overmindĀ and his zerg again.
Ā 
@cabo rojo pb, at the same moment
leader.png
8029e37eb980feb74f5113ee585e2180.png

So why are you losing to low level players in even port battles? Why bitch and moan constantly about numbers at all, should just be more people to sinkĀ right? Swedes are better than everyone else.Ā Why bitch and moan constantly about numbers when it was you guys that dynamited NATO in the first place when you pissed off GB. NowĀ apparently no one except the spanish can stand to be allied with youĀ guys.Ā You shat in your own bed now sleep in it.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

So why are you losing to low level players in even port battles? Why bitch and moan constantly about numbers at all, should just be more people to sinkĀ right? Swedes are better than everyone else.Ā Why bitch and moan constantly about numbers when it was you guys that dynamited NATO in the first place when you pissed off GB. NowĀ apparently no one except the spanish can stand to be allied with youĀ guys. You shat in your own bed now sleep in it.

Just out of curiosity who are you allied with?Ā 

22 minutes ago, Tac said:

Just out of curiosity who are you allied with?Ā 

idk i just talk shit here, im not even an officer. That being said, we seem to work with alot of people who are more interested in hello kittying you guys over than being our "ally".

Edited by Potemkin

2 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

So why are you losing to low level players in even port battles? Why bitch and moan constantly about numbers at all, should just be more people to sinkĀ right? Swedes are better than everyone else.Ā Why bitch and moan constantly about numbers when it was you guys that dynamited NATO in the first place when you pissed off GB. NowĀ apparently no one except the spanish can stand to be allied with youĀ guys. You shat in your own bed now sleep in it.

wasn't bitching just gave him a hand since he seems to have forgotten the definition of a term he likes to describe us as ))Ā Noone said sweden was better than everyone, pbs seem pretty even, wins and losses on both sides. But describing sweden as zerg, while making up your own definition of the term on-the-go, seems silly

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Liq said:

wasn't bitching just gave him a hand since he seems to have forgotten the definition of a term he likes to describe us as ))Ā Noone said sweden was better than everyone, pbs seem pretty even, wins and losses on both sides. But describing sweden as zerg, while making up your own definition of the term on-the-go, seems silly

just keep in mind when you post pics of russian online players that the caveat is that very few of those numbers you see actually have outposts at the front lines, for example, swede home waters where the swedes should have a shitload of people (as long as they dont set night timers....)Ā We didnt even have screeners for Plymouth or Charles Town.Ā For every pvp player in russia theres like 3 pve players.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

idk i just talk shit here, im not even an officer. That being said, we work with alot of people who are more interested in hello kittying you guys over than being our "ally".

Thatā€™s called being salty sailors. Salty sailors get sunk a lot and hold grudges itā€™s to be expected :)Ā 

• Like 1

Come on, @Tac, do you really want to complain about being multiflipped? Seriously?

On 21st Feb, NATO (Swedes, Pirates and Spanish) had 7 (in words: seven) port battles against the Russians within one hour. Several more at other times, in totalĀ >10 on that day. Did you hear any complaints from Russians?Ā 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, StaunbergšŸ‡©šŸ‡° said:

Have we. Havenā€™t seen the Numbers, you have them. Then plz show.

Russia/Dk vs Nato alliance and pirates. Should be interesting to see, who actually have the Numbers:

Russia does scroll up and take those glasses off, you seem as delusional as Bastd telling gbĀ council that they can beatĀ Sweden InĀ RvR Ā easily, now they drag Danes into a war.

1 minute ago, van Veen said:

Come on, @Tac, do you really want to complain about being multiflipped? Seriously?

On 21st Feb, NATO (Swedes, Pirates and Spanish) had 7 (in words: seven) port battles against the Russians within one hour. Several more at other times, in totalĀ >10 on that day. Did you hear any complaints from Russians?Ā 

Whoā€™s complaining about multiflips ? Iā€™m not just stating the fact Russiais the biggest Zerg , do you disagree?Ā 

8 minutes ago, Tac said:

Russia does scroll up and take those glasses off, you seem as delusional as Bastd telling gbĀ council that they can beatĀ Sweden InĀ RvR Ā easily, now they drag Danes into a war.

see the simple world of little tac. bstd reinforces the fine danish nation with the little stuff we have, but with great fun :). arenĀ“t your threats against denmark much older than my danish flag?

but go ahead mentioning our nice clan as the destroyer of nations :)

Ā 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tac said:

Thatā€™s called being salty sailors. Salty sailors get sunk a lot and hold grudges itā€™s to be expected :)Ā 

well im a noob so... yeah :(

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

we all know you need very good equipment to succeed. nothging to boast about little tac

To be fair, you guys supply us with most of it... Thanks for the purple Ocean yesterday.. Think that is the 3rd or 4th Trux-built ocean i have...Ā Ā šŸ™‚

They will probably end up in russian hands anyway eventually, but it's fun while it lasts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

To be fair, you guys supply us with most of it... Thanks for the purple Ocean yesterday.. Think that is the 3rd or 4th Trux-built ocean i have...Ā Ā šŸ™‚

They will probably end up in russian hands anyway eventually, but it's fun while it lasts.

yes, we built aĀ  lot of them to give people content and joy šŸ˜ƒ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

That's so sad for you to have that as the only topic of your discussions regarding the fights with Brits and Danes. The shallowness of some of you is impressive, hence should be ignored and we'll keep annoying you as much as possible with our free redoutables, while the Russians keep smashing you.Ā 

I hate talking like that, but you know we are not as strong as you, usually, and instead of enjoying the game and letting us improve without non-stop-bragging, you keep joking about our (hypothetical) lack of skill. Fair play. We'll be your pain in the ass till you stop with that attitude, and it will be enough.

And, finally, don't complain about us helping the russians, then, because I'd be surprised if someone was available for an alliance with you, after your toxic attitude.

according to this thread, everybody is russia. russia is nothing more than alts of all the other nations

Ā 

russia is lenin boxing 10 accounts at the same time. 5 for sweden and 5 for russia. he is just better with his right hand and thats why russia is a zergĀ 

Ā 

or is it

Ā 

#buttheyhavemoreplayers

#gbhasmoreplayers

#everybodyhasmoreplayers

#yet5000swedesshowupatrandomalloverthemaponaminutesnotice

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

see the simple world of little tac. bstd reinforces the fine danish nation with the little stuff we have, but with great fun :). arenĀ“t your threats against denmark much older than my danish flag?

but go ahead mentioning our nice clan as the destroyer of nations :)

Ā 

Funnily enough I was just talking to Potemkin about salty sailors , and here you are :)Ā 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Captain FrosT said:

That's so sad for you to have that as the only topic of your discussions regarding the fights with Brits and Danes. The shallowness of some of you is impressive, hence should be ignored and we'll keep annoying you as much as possible with our free redoutables, while the Russians keep smashing you.Ā 

I hate talking like that, but you know we are not as strong as you, usually, and instead of enjoying the game and letting us improve without non-stop-bragging, you keep joking about our (hypothetical) lack of skill. Fair play. We'll be your pain in the ass till you stop with that attitude, and it will be enough.

And, finally, don't complain about us helping the russians, then, because I'd be surprised if someone was available for an alliance with you, after your toxic attitude.

Still suffering from Discordobia ?Ā 

Ā 

58 minutes ago, Tac said:

Whoā€™s complaining about multiflips ? Iā€™m not just stating the fact Russiais the biggest Zerg , do you disagree?Ā 

I thought you were. If not, what is your point? Insisting onĀ facts just for being right?Ā 

But, yeah, whatever. If that makes you feel better, I agree. Yes, the Russian faction is theĀ mightiest Zerg that has ever been!Ā 

Resistance is futile!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

ThatĀ“s really funny! I was just reflecting on short men with big egoes..... and here you are šŸ˜‹

Napoleon syndrome ? Actually now I check your name....:)Ā 

1 hour ago, Tac said:

Still suffering from Discordobia ?Ā 

Nah, you just keep being toxic in battles (and forum) while we don't say anything. Perhaps you need some attention otherwise I can't explain to myself your behaviour.