Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

12 hours ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

i am just rambling now - but i wonder if the issue of san juan could be settled once and for all by allowing the danes to take ports up fajardo and say give them 5 attempts to capture San Juan and if they fail it settles the matter for good - doubt either side would agree to it - just spitballing

Why on earth would we give up our reason to fight? It's a wargame!!

Worst case scenario: Denmark-Norway actually takes San Juan.. wtf do we do in the game now?

Best case scenario: Russia takes SJ and doesn't hand it over the Denmark-Norway - We're going to get some borsjt!! (which is actually quite tasty for any1 who haven't tried it yet).

11 hours ago, The Rear End of Sauron said:

politics can make for strange bedfellows and people may join or leave alliances unexpectedly for reasons either real, misunderstood or imagined

nobody in a position of dominance should take it for granted that it will always be the case
nobody in a position of weakness should take it for granted that it will always be the case

Politics can make for strange bedfellows indeed. But it also depends on personal trust. Who can trust those that gave up every single principled stance they had in order to "win" in a sandbox? Like fx. the bitching about nighttimers right up untill it suited their needs for the time being. Who can trust those who betray their alliance partners? - I still remember Carriacou and I'll bet that the brits still remember SdC and Baracoa. Who can trust those who post private conversations on the forums in order to ridicule and belittle their fellow players?

No matter if San Juan becomes russian - I'll fight those bloody borsjt eating bastards, but I will rather be cought dead in a basic cutter in the middle of nowhere with my hold full of all the goodies the game has to offer than ever sail with a HAVOC player again. I don't just play for the winning side - I play for the fun, the honor and for the battles.

On 2/21/2020 at 4:00 PM, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

But you are right that we now can’t. Defend it. 40 point ships vs 55 point. Plus to few danes have the balls to fight.

On 2/16/2020 at 10:41 PM, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

We both know we have alts so we can craft 55 points ships. We don't use them because you would just tribunal us. And we like to show ppl the Bocar way. Truth is we really don't care for SJ in regard to Crafting? we just needed a goal to be morivated. Hence SJ.

you confuse me

Do as you wish with your glorious tripple flip, just then don't complain about your nation being deleted

1 hour ago, Burmistrz Pucka said:

Frankly, disagreed. I see a nice group of Polish players having fun, daily. They talk on the Polish discord, post screenshots and play together. Why do we need more players? If more players join Poland then we won' t be a small and nice faction anymore. Also, having no ports has its benefit of not being involved into RvR drama and politics. Perhaps, Poland is the true pirate nation 🤔

image.thumb.png.5e83820431fadca3bd57a29f171217cb.png

image.thumb.png.40ed91e832e988df1fb3eed2ee74cdc4.png

image.thumb.png.d170a9e05d726cc8a793726c548c3946.png

Glad to see you bois in action! 🥰

1 hour ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

I really can’t see what abouth me that confuse you.

We made a tripple flip?

Deleted does that mean you wrote to admin to make all Danish port captuable. 

Yes please!

It would mean that wading through Privateer fleets would be worth it.

Buster (shot through)

2 hours ago, Liq said:

you confuse me

Do as you wish with your glorious tripple flip, just then don't complain about your nation being deleted

So we should stay idle while Sweden continues to attack Daneland? 
or actions don't have consequences anymore? 😉

5 hours ago, Burmistrz Pucka said:

Frankly, disagreed. I see a nice group of Polish players having fun, daily. They talk on the Polish discord, post screenshots and play together. Why do we need more players? If more players join Poland then we won' t be a small and nice faction anymore. Also, having no ports has its benefit of not being involved into RvR drama and politics. Perhaps, Poland is the true pirate nation 🤔

image.thumb.png.5e83820431fadca3bd57a29f171217cb.png

image.thumb.png.40ed91e832e988df1fb3eed2ee74cdc4.png

image.thumb.png.d170a9e05d726cc8a793726c548c3946.png

Hey there !

Glad to get some news from Polish Faction  8))

Poland is not involved in current RvR events,  if it's the choice of its members it's fine as it is.

However, be aware that one day or another a clan could decide to settle in that Faction, and get a port where they can or where it could ease another friendly Faction of this new settlers.

But idealy, and in any cases, it would be good to see the existance of Polish Faction in the map. I guess it could help everyone to see War server full available features in.

Fair wind gents !!

1 hour ago, kapteinsnabeltann said:

It is amazing how a so little and irrelevant nation can make so much noise 💪

where is dutch, france, pirates, and Prussia ? Nothing happens there?

Dutch and Prussia keep hugging each other down in the south east, pirates are actually beating russians back with sweden and france is france 🏳️

Proclamation due to defection. (to all it concerns)

Willemstad, 30 February - The hunt for the two defectors of England continues uninterrupted. After a long pause, the legal battle for the duo's seats resumes. gwc is supported by other opposition parties and is committed to fighting the two. "The sense of justice of the rank and file, our sense of justice, must be satisfied," says the State Secretary

The position is that the two have betrayed the party by moving over to the foreign coalition. According to the law on the right of recall, such cases may be punished. “The party started with legal means and we will fight to the end. The point is that the defectors, who voted for these two members, "must have a sense of satisfaction," the state secretary said to Willemstad Gazette.

The Court of Justice will shortly consider the appeal of the defectors. It is a judgment with which defectors are put in the right. Previously the two managed to get off the dance, because several lawsuits ended in one or the other in their favor. For gwc, the two are no longer members of the sea council.
if they want to come back to the nation then they will have to pay for it the amount is set on 50k reals to meet the GWC that it will use to provide the dutch flag and to re-register these captains in the maritime administration
Paying to a mediating party such as a detestable forger dlc is unilateral and unsatisfactory, the state secretary says a similar fine will have to be paid to the rightful patent holder.

5 hours ago, Liq said:

As a teacher I'm used to having to explain fundamentals over and over again.. But it does get tiresome..

Christiansted and Frederiksted cannot be captured. All hail the uncapturable ports.

I hope I don't have to explain the ramifications of that in relation to your "deletion"..

2 hours ago, Busterbloodvessel said:

Yes please!

It would mean that wading through Privateer fleets would be worth it.

Buster (shot through)

We'd just download the ships in a free town.. I can't see it changing anything really..

1 hour ago, Smoothie said:

BASTD still craft ships in GB and supply you with 55 point boats. So why bother sailing DLC ships :D

When was the last time you saw BOCAR players in anything but Replacables?

And we can craft our own ships, we don't need BASTD for that. From a 55p port near you in fact.

its weird that rvr has become a click game

i am beginning to lose interest all of a sudden...

why am i doing all that effort to put time in it ...

it seems some are playing a different game all of a sudden

Edited by Thonys

21 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

No there are the hardcore RvR players, and us the casuals, sheps to be slaughtered getting a Pb from time to time.

The Forger did more harm than good i see...(i said it from the beginning)

but the redoubtable is (not) the answer to that ..? 

the reason for this issue has begone from the start, when the forger came in, ...and imbalanced the game for/ in the long run, up to a height... it is beyond repair..

and now rvr is the victim of it ...

i just don't know how to repair this in a short notice. that is up to the dev.

perhaps ....throw crafting out the window....? 

NA is building game >>> 

in EVE you can't buy a ship dlc but you can buy needles and skins .

break in a game and breaking a game philosophy will cost you dearly at some point

Edited by Thonys