Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

7 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Do seams like Swedish players think they are the good guys. Don't know  exactly when it went South for them.

Around the same time Rediii joined them I'd wager.. after that the trash just kept piling up.. I don't mind losing a battle, but to try and avoid them? They might as well play on the peace server..

9 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Around the same time Rediii joined them I'd wager.. after that the trash just kept piling up.. I don't mind losing a battle, but to try and avoid them? They might as well play on the peace server..

Your salt intake is fast becoming legendary . You’ve become the gift that keeps on giving .

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, rediii said:

You remember tha fight we had?

Me: shop bought essex with mediums

You: pimped endymion

Who won that one again? Lol :D granted its a while ago but I also lack time to play NA

I do seem to recall palatinose making the same claim "store bought essex".. when we captured it, it was a purple pimped essex.. I guess you two could've sold eachother an essex to make the claim that it was "store bought". I still remember Carriacou so I wouldn't put it past you. You have no honor in life.

EDIT: You did soundly beat me tho.

Edited by Guest

52 minutes ago, Tac said:

Your salt intake is fast becoming legendary . You’ve become the gift that keeps on giving .

Actually... when ppl are "crying" as you and many swedes claim that we are, they are actually losing salt. You'd be the one taking it in then... Do try to be consistent.

4 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Actually... when ppl are "crying" as you and many swedes claim that we are, they are actually losing salt. You'd be the one taking it in then... Do try to be consistent.

No idea what you just babbled.

for the illiterate ,deaf, and dyslexic.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Danes are good guys

it seems to me danes are good guys :)

i know some races who are really ...Baaaaaad.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, Tac said:

No idea what you just babbled.

I do not have the years, nor the patience required to explain...

2 hours ago, Liq said:

Id rather be inferior at being a forum warrior than actually in the game.

care for a duel?

2 hours ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

sure! i chose: cutters, oak/crew space, 4pder mediums, no port-boni, no upgrades. you may chose time and location

2 hours ago, Liq said:

BSTD budget that tight nowadays? LOL

where/when??

now we are entering a low standard discussion from BOTH sides.

i think the community dont want to read up and down about what happend 7 months ago.

and defintly not about a major power vs a little power.

this topic is about fresh rvr history.

lets try to continue to give fresh rvr history and not gossip/bitching

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

good. 18:00 server time in la mona ok? i bring the cutters for both of us. you surely haven´t a crafting facility without boni, right?

Please register and upload video! 🙂

11 hours ago, Msk said:

I just love people like potemkin who's thing says NY or Chrissy who is also on the east coast pretending like the US is all EST (Freedom Standard Time). Like comeon guys different timezones different prime times. Having 2-5 guys vs having the majority on at night is what prime time is kiddos.

Your timers don't bother me.  I just enjoy the hypocrisy from certain elements of the EU player base who used to abhor....but now brag about them.  WO is also aware of the older and EU guys in VCO who can't do the 3-6 timers, which is one of the reasons why we don't bother.  If Klingy wanted to make a big splash in game with his return he should have joined a nation without a US tz presence.  But he wanted safe ports (as well all do) and so he joined the swerg.  Guess you guys will just have to whine about no shows in global for a few more nights.  

-----

In reponse to tittybaby bringing up the seperate servers bullshit.  No.   Timers are an adeqaute solution to the problem I think.  The server has actually been rather copacetic since release which is nice.  The solution to the Danes losing most of those ports was to.....put timers on them.  The problem however lies in the ability to change timers easily without penalty and that EU and US clans can swap timers to their off hours at will.  A resonable solution could be found where clans need to desigante which time zone they are in and any timers outside of that window costs even more to hide behind them.  

9 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Nah.. I think my disdain of cowardice has been well-documented.

That always make me smile. Cowardice is for me a difficult concept to understand in a game.

8 hours ago, Wuhan bat soup said:

Imo deport all NA players back to their shitty global server :D

So much love...

Maybe you were not there at the beginning but let me remind you: we started with 1 server... then the devs opened a second one (at the release of the early access in January 2016) and then that one was abandoned at some point... We all played on the same server until someone decided that we needed to have a global for the majority of the players and one for the EU players who were crying a lot... That one became a failure when it was realized that the majority of the non EU players stayed or moved back to the EU Server.

So now we are all on the same server. And a system is in place to avoid any night/day attack. If you don't want to be attacked during the night just pay for it with a defense window tailored to your need. Otherwise don't complain...

13 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

That always make me smile. Cowardice is for me a difficult concept to understand in a game.

Exactly because it is just a game, and not real life with real life consequences, you can basically extrapolate the worth of another by his actions in game. If someone is willing to act dishonorably in a game, which has no real consequences, to what depths of depravity could that someone lower himself to when the stakes are real?

I think some players are not willing to lose their ship and others don't really care :D that's about it.

Beside that I don't try to extrapolate who they really are because some players are known to be very toxic in game and are angel when met IRL.

So we might act as we would in real life but nothing is in stone.

2 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

We all played on the same server until someone decided that we needed to have a global for the majority of the players and one for the EU players who were crying a lot... That one became a failure when it was realized that the majority of the non EU players stayed or moved back to the EU Server.

Ye u had majority and still global server failed and you crawled back to EU.

2 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

not really

Regional servers would've created more content in the US timezone. The problem has always been that EU and US tz players affect eachother to a very minor degree.. Basically mostly in terms of the inconvenience of having to flip a port in the middle of the night. But that's basically it. You won't get more content, the game won't be more "fun" to play in a global server. Hence it failed.

GL at Cabo Rojo, I take it that WO will field the fleet along with BORK and TRAP?