Game-Labs Forum

Fresh RVR History (from 06-2019)

Celtiberofrog

1 minute ago, Potemkin said:

3-5 timers is a pathetic look.

we couldn't fill the last pbs on the penta flip

Despite to some propaganda sweden is in fact not a superzerg force - had 75 players on @ cabo rojo PB while Russia had 155

Since we got a couple US tz players (WO, BORK, Havoc has a couple) figured we'd let them have some fun aswell plus get the possibility of actually defending the stuff we get attacked at )

leader.png

8029e37eb980feb74f5113ee585e2180.png

So we haven't seen these same "we only play the game 03-06" players (purge, bork, moose, shit even wo) playing during pop prime time with everyone else for the last few months or did we all just hallucinate? Its no biggy, if thats how you wanna play its your choice. 

Edited by Potemkin

32 minutes ago, Liq said:

we couldn't fill the last pbs on the penta flip

Despite to some propaganda sweden is in fact not a superzerg force - had 75 players on @ cabo rojo PB while Russia had 155

Since we got a couple US tz players (WO, BORK, Havoc has a couple) figured we'd let them have some fun aswell plus get the possibility of actually defending the stuff we get attacked at )

leader.png

Ouch that Russian PvP KD ratio though. :) 

2 hours ago, Liq said:

you've won two ports while losing conttoy / Murgeres  / buena vista (hope this post doesn't age bad lol) / lost cabo rojo again. this has just started ))

my posts never age poorly.  never.  These comments however didn't age all that well.  Time will ultimately be the judge of that I suppose.

1125260133a2686513e8318f9ee4c65e.png

492e78d58815ffeea74e507f82cd5b14.png
https://gyazo.com/492e78d58815ffeea74e507f82cd5b14

e14f907e3ade17397148dbc951ddbdca.png
https://gyazo.com/e14f907e3ade17397148dbc951ddbdca

And you've been a salty boi since you rage quit the NA discord Liq.  Liven up buddy, it's just a game.

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

maybe they just have more courage than you and take bigger odds for a challenge?

You obviously haven’t visited the PvP zone lately to be swarmed by Russians , but alas sinking Bastd isn’t exactly a challenge so you may hold a certain validity.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tac said:

Ouch that Russian PvP KD ratio though. :) 

It seems hunting allied (read french) traders is good for BSERK's and a few other's K/D ratio.

Edited by Serk

8 minutes ago, Msk said:

Didnt you leave pirates after losing a war to go to russia..........?

We're all Lenin multiboxing so in essence we're all russians.

5 hours ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Well not much difference than being ganked by a Swedish zerg on the way to the PZ. But guess Sweden good, rest nation bad. Tjeck.

I feel bad for your lack of combat medals then #cmsdontmatter.

Just now, Tac said:

I feel bad for your lack of combat medals then #cmsdontmatter.

Not when u can just download a new third rate every day.. #cmsdontmatterandneitherdoesports #hallelujaforDLCships #Ifartfairiesandspitcannonballs

46 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Lack? How do you get to I have a lack?

Mostly I don't go to the PZ. Tjeck it out from time to time. Just to get confirmed, Yep Sweden have massive gank group out side of it.

Just thought it was funny a Swede cry over getting gank in the PZ, when the Swede gank ppl outside. Atleast the Ruski are polite enough to let ppl in to the PZ, so they atleast get something out of being ganked.

I got it Sweden good. Rest bad.

Well your obviously a big boy , the only surprise is how far you can fit your head up Russias arse. For famous free captains you sure do sound like vassals of the Zerg. 
now get in yer basket there’s a good doggy.

11 hours ago, Liq said:

you've won two ports while losing conttoy / Murgeres  / buena vista (hope this post doesn't age bad lol) / lost cabo rojo again. this has just started ))

Nice to see that you don't count defens of canalete and the times we took Cabo Rojo or defended conttoy.

Edited by North

4 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Really the best you can do. That we serve Russia. Keep try to spin that long enough and you might actually belive it you self. 

But let me help you to understand danes. We fight the nation that hold San Juan. Do I need to point to the map, to show you witch nation, that hold San Juan?

When it once more is a DK-NG port, we proberbly will take a break. We just want some casual PvP. Not really interested in RvR. But some swedish captains on this forum baited us to do RvR. Thx @Liq and the one I am not allowed to mention.

So why do we fight along side Russia.

- Well they fight Sweden.
- Sweden keep taking Danish ports.

- Swedish clan keep telling the danes can do nothing. Thats why they did us a favor by taking SJ with them, and remove all from friendlist, so it couldn’t be defended.

- Server need a balanced opposition to the Mighty Nato alliance. 

Can you in all honnesty give me one good reason, not to fight against Sweden.

Yes fight the server Zerg Russia. Go to active players in clans tab on your Russian alt.

In fact you don’t have to your master Liq posted it on another thread. They have more players than NATO combined , but then you  wear those  special glasses that only let you see Sweden bad everyone else good .

It’s ok though you can’t redeem facts , I get it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, North said:

Nice to see that you don't count defended og canalete and the times er took Cabo Rojo or defended conttoy.

he was talking about winning ports as in taking the ports. Otherwise Id have to list all the prior tries you had at cabo rojo / san juan when it was attackable too ))

6 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

If liq is my master, how can I serve the Russian Zerg?

Ofc Sweden is bad to the DK-NG nation. Ore you will actually tell me Sweden have been good the Danish nation?

As said we fight the one Holding SJ. Plain and simple. Russia get it, and don’t hand it over, Well then we will fight them. Puerto Rico can’t be negoated over.

Who is zerg is a bit more complex, then 2 leaderboard. Russia also fight the pirates right. But if you hadn’t taken SJ, we proberbly would have sided with Sweden, ore you honnestly will tell me there is any love between some old DNP plsyers and Red. 

I that case you can add Danes new numbers to Russian then as you keep multi flipping with them . See how that works? Oh but you didn’t realise it just happens that way , right? 

6 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Zerg is not only abouth Numbers. It is also abouth what player you have, how dedicated they are

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zerg

Originates from Blizzard's game Starcraft where zerg were one of 3 playable races, aliens like appeareance, zerg were characterized by using large numbers of weak units to swarm the enemy, also another charasteristic of zerg were that everything was organic, ie, zerg didnt used machines or any artifacts, they would mutate their own buildings from special kind of larvae and advanced units were created by mutating basic ones. Units were cheap to make and it was possible to make extreme numbers in short period of time.

Nowadays term zerg is used in mmo games to describe force consisted of large group of lower level players (often with only basic equipment) who use numbers rather then strategy to defeat the enemy, therefore requiring no skill. This tactics is commonly known as zerging
Last nite we bitchslaped Rifter the overmind and his zerg again.

@cabo rojo pb, at the same moment
leader.png
  • Like 3