Game-Labs Forum

Player-selected ships 2015 - Final poll

Barberouge

Final poll  

856 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite ship

• Rattlesnake (1780, American 20-gun corvette)
    • Amazon-class (1773, British 32-gun frigate)
    • Hermione (1779, French 32-gun frigate)
    • Amsterdam (1748, Dutch 42-gun Indiaman)
    • USS Bonhomme Richard (1765, American 42-gun Indiaman)
    • HMS Indefatigable (1784, British 44-gun razeed frigate)
    • USS Independence (1814, American 54-gun razeed ship)
    • Wasa (1778, Swedish 60-gun ship)
    • HMS Agamemnon (1781, British 64-gun ship)
    • Téméraire-class (1784, French 74-gun ship)
    • Christian VII (1767, Dano-Norwegian 90-gun ship)
    • Océan-class (1788, French 118-gun ship)

Perhaps I just don't see the appeal of cargo ship that sank on her maiden voyage...

But a successful privateer that was uniformly praised in her day....

The same successful privateer that sailed out of port on her maiden voyage and straight into the waiting arms of a British frigate?  :P

I am still voting mainly for Bonhome Richard, but between amsterdam and the rattlesnake, rattlesnake all the way!!! If you vote for Rattlesnake you will get cookies!

Seeing that the Bonhomme Richard is in 11th place you could change your vote to the Rattlesnake and receive a cookie :D

• Like 2

Very nice ships - I want them all :ph34r:

But I had to go for Christian VII - being Danish and all.

Its sad, but it looks like if new ship models will be introduced into game in prior way with polls, Christian can make it only after USA and GBR will have no more ships to vote. Just hope devs will made Christian besides of this mess of Rattleshmatle and Votecheatable

• Like 1

Its sad, but it looks like if new ship models will be introduced into game in prior way with polls, Christian can make it only after USA and GBR will have no more ships to vote. Just hope devs will made Christian besides of this mess of Rattleshmatle and Votecheatable

There seems to be good hope for it since its in fourth place, I plan to vote for it in the next poll if the Bonhomme Richard doesn't have a good chance again. <_<

Also good name there :P

I am asking the good lords and captains who have voted for The Agemennon,why do you toture me.2 votes is whats separating us.The Wasa was a far more beautiful ship and more elegant in every way possible and its not British.It was shallower on the draft so you could do coastal operations with her and she holds her own in a line battle.So what you have here is a fourth rate that COULD be a smuggler and line ship and have the ability to go to places where other line ships(*erhem*like the quite fat:Agemennon *erhem*) cannot go.Whats not to love about it?

I voted for the Wasa from Temeraire.

And I know I will get shot for saying this,let us just give the benefit of a doubt to the Indefetagible.Maybe shes on top because there are people who love her or she is on top because people manipulate votes.Let us just wait and see the end results of the poll.

And Mr Admin,greatly voting for you to pick the Wasa.