Game-Labs Forum

Intentional rising of BR limit

OjK

Polish player was tagged near La Mona.

[BF]Zz1m joined the battle only to increse BR side on the Polish side, so soon after another RUBLI (Agamemnon) joined to the combat, and Zz1M left the combat.

Intentionally raised the OW limit and left the battle without a shot fired.

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

• Like 16

BF and RUBLI are friends. Nobody see clan tag in OW. Nobody ask Zz1m join and leave. I think that he want fight  but when see freinds on the enemy side prefer leave.  I will say my clanmates that gank 3 v 1 is't good idea. 

Also you had 270+500=770 BR and RUBLI had 940 BR. Battle was opened for your side and if you was waiting help they can join. Zz1m did not closed battle when join to your side. 

Edited by dron44I

That is exactly the issue.

The battle was Santa Cecilia + USS (600) vs 270

The Agamemnon would not be able to join the fight, if Zz1m wouldn't increase (artificially) the BR on Polish side.
He joined JUST AFTER, the BF member raised Polish side BR from 270 to 770

Edited by OjK
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, dron44I said:

BF and RUBLI are friends. Nobody see clan tag in OW. Nobody ask Zz1m join and leave. I think that he want fight  but when see freinds on the enemy side prefer leave.  I will say my clanmates that gank 3 v 1 is't good idea. 

Also you had 270+500=770 BR and RUBLI had 940 BR. Battle was opened for your side and if you was waiting help they can join. Zz1m did not closed battle when join to your side. 

Rubbish!

You know the mechanics of the BR-difference exactly

1. Pirates in Santa Cecilla (200) & USS (400) attacked a Polish Trinco (270) ==> Reinforcement for the polish is possible, Pirate side is closed after timer counts
  2. Russian Player Bellona (500) joined on polish side ==> BR on polish side is now higher than on Pirate Side
  3. and because of the third Party battle opens again for Pirate side
  4. after the pirate Aga (340) joined battle is instantly closed for both sides => No Reinforcement is possible

You are the guy that's crying for punishments of other Players!

Go and buy yourself a gloriole. 

Edited by HamBlower
  • Like 4

On 4/30/2019 at 8:31 AM, HamBlower said:

lol.  you dont know the mechanics. Battle NEVER close faster then 20 min if BR difference more then 13%. If aga join and made BR 940 vs 770 ( more then 13% difference )  battle dont close. Cry in another place. Please! 

Please be more respectful towards your other Captains. - H. Darby

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
  • Like 1

They are the experts for exploiting every mechanic,so no need to argue, also expert in crying in tribunals.

We know them, we know them well, do we need to keep discussing, I do not think so.

Problem is flawed ROE, there are big problems with  this ROE.

• Like 4

I believe admin has stated that if we join a battle then we are committed to fighting. This was an alts prevention. I cannot remember where the post is. But here lies the problem. Many of us are friendly with clans from other nations. This is why when clicking on battle swords the Battle Info needs to include Clans that are in the battle. If we click on a battle sword and see a friendly clan in there, then we should not join. If we join, then we had better be committed to fighting. If we are friendly with someone not in a clan,thus they do not show in the Battle Info, and we join, the so be it, we must fight anyway.

I dont judge, but i knew that this roe would get missunderstood/abused by players, either by sending in players intentionally or people joining battle and then choose to leave or not fight. I CALLED IT RIGHT OF THE BAT TOPKEK.JPG

через какое время он вышел? если через 2 минуты- то это нормально - он не захотел сражаться. это бывает. если он вышел не сразу - можно искать нарушение

1 hour ago, van der Decken said:

I believe admin has stated that if we join a battle then we are committed to fighting. This was an alts prevention. I cannot remember where the post is. But here lies the problem. Many of us are friendly with clans from other nations. This is why when clicking on battle swords the Battle Info needs to include Clans that are in the battle. If we click on a battle sword and see a friendly clan in there, then we should not join. If we join, then we had better be committed to fighting. If we are friendly with someone not in a clan,thus they do not show in the Battle Info, and we join, the so be it, we must fight anyway.

Or maybe just take away that TOTALLY USELESS feature that hides players' names in OS.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, van der Decken said:

Just act with honesty and integrity.  If you choose a side in a battle the other side is BY DEFAULT your enemy.  Doesn't matter if you trade sloppy kisses in the tavern.  You shouldn't care who they are.  (However if you find that your "ally" is a no-good cheater or notorious Captain Jerkface feel free to excuse yourself if they're bad enough.) 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, dron44I said:

you know, when people are well known if not famous for using any dirty trick there is, it becomes quite an effort to believe in their integrity

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dibbler said:

Although i kinda see what devs intended, just as usual people game the game.

An here lies the problem.  Devs come up with these great ideas that have a lot of potential.  The issue is, the more complicated they are, the more exploitable they become.  We need simple rules for our simple minds.  Frontlines (if that's where we're going) that cant be bypassed.  Basic ROE 2-3 min timers.  Same ship-building potential for all.

• Like 2

Trinco - half right side and 68% sails. USS US a bit damged left side and 96% sails + Cecilia. You really think, that they need some exploits to finish trinc? I think that [BF]Zz1m just joined to battle, saw all this shit, understand that he will be next and left the battle (right decision). And Aga doesn't matter in this case.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Gamover said:

Trinco - half right side and 68% sails. USS US a bit damged left side and 96% sails + Cecilia. You really think, that they need some exploits to finish trinc? I think that [BF]Zz1m just joined to battle, saw all this shit, understand that he will be next and left the battle (right decision). And Aga doesn't matter in this case.

Whether was intentional or not isn't the main issue/problem.

Issue is that it can be used this way, and as we know if players can some will :) .

Edited by Dibbler

4 minutes ago, Dibbler said:

Whether was intentional or not isn't the main issue/problem.

Issue is that it can be used this way, and as we know if players can some will :) .

It isn't gameplay topic, it's tribunal, so lets stay in case

• Like 1