Game-Labs Forum

Duch nation doesn't respect deals

GDE | Faigaf

Hello captains, 

I've been aggressed at willemstad by 3 "requins" while france and holland have a non agression deal for traders. 

I tried to talk with him and never answered. 

I want refund from dutch nation and these player banned from that nation, they must go to pirates. 

MPPTS clan:

Count Blah

Swedish chef

Lord stattler

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GDE | Faigaf said:

I want refund from dutch nation and these player banned from that nation, they must go to pirates. 

You do know that there is no official diplomacy in the game, right? 

There's just unofficial agreements between players. Nobody actually has to follow them.

You're asking for them to be forcibly moved to pirates, but there's no mechanic for that, and they did absolutely nothing wrong. If you want to trade in Willemstadt you should be more careful.

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

You do know that there is no official diplomacy in the game, right? 

There's just unofficial agreements between players. Nobody actually has to follow them.

You're asking for them to be forcibly moved to pirates, but there's no mechanic for that, and they did absolutely nothing wrong. If you want to trade in Willemstadt you should be more careful.

there is diplomacy. Do you think I would have done trade there if there was a risk of been attacked ? 

There are two solutions for that diplomacy crisis. 

-Refund me and everything is forgotten. 

-War

• Like 3

you always have players that dont know about deals. i didnt know the france had a pack with the dutch and im playing as a dutchmen.

Maybe there needs to be a systeem like the earlie days to make know who are allies and who are not.

On behalf of my nation i apologise!

• Like 3

every french player i see in ow turns to attack me, everybody keeps telling me there is a deal ... i'm not sure the french know about it either.

I don't really care, i'm here to fight battles (so i'm fine with war 🙂  ), not to make endless deals or do diplomacy.

Edited by Eyesore
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, GDE | Faigaf said:

there is diplomacy. Do you think I would have done trade there if there was a risk of been attacked ? 

There are two solutions for that diplomacy crisis. 

-Refund me and everything is forgotten. 

-War

I sincerely doubt your clan has the players to back it up.

22 minutes ago, Salium said:

you always have players that dont know about deals. i didnt know the france had a pack with the dutch and im playing as a dutchmen.

Maybe there needs to be a systeem like the earlie days to make know who are allies and who are not.

On behalf of my nation i apologise!

Not every clan cares about the dealings of others. I for one sink anyone.

4 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

The Dutch don't need to lose any more captains. We are thin enough as it is. 

Thought that was the generically accepted beauty standard?

19 hours ago, GDE | Faigaf said:

Hello captains, 

I've been aggressed at willemstad by 3 "requins" while france and holland have a non agression deal for traders. 

I tried to talk with him and never answered. 

MPPTS clan:

Count Blah

Swedish chef

Lord stattler

Ahoy captain 

Member: GDE clan:

first:   i saw in the video that you talked in your own chat channel

they never received your message (Typing in Team)

second, it is the mppts clan that clan is even unknown in our nation  (?) and are not even involved  in any rvr or diplomatic agreement (it seems Swedish alts)

i think you ran into bad luck.

i saw that you declared war upon the dutch ....... ?

sorry to hear you declared war and sorry you encountered a false flag ....and of course for your ships ...

we are captains of peace but we do not like threats.

or is this fake news just to lure the dutch into war i think it is a deliberate war action from the side of the French!

next time press M to let you have some help by the home guard (against privateers)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( later post from you)

"there is diplomacy. Do you think I would have done trade there if there was a risk of been attacked ? 

There are two solutions for that diplomacy crisis. "

We Dutch see no crisis

"-Refund me and everything is forgotten. "

since you are threatening us: NO

"-War"

Whatever you declare will be returned..... but we where informed you do not even have a port [o.0]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Thonys said:

Ahoy captain 

Member: GDE clan:

first:   i saw in the video that you talked in your own chat channel

they never received your message (Typing in Team)

second, it is the mppts clan that clan is even unknown in our nation  (?) and are not even involved  in any rvr or diplomatic agreement (it seems Swedish alts)

i think you ran into bad luck.

i saw that you declared war upon the dutch .......Oke ....so be it! 

sorry to hear you declared war and sorry you encountered a false flag ....and of course for your ships ...

we are captains of peace but we do not like threats.

or is this fake news just to lure the dutch into war i think it is a deliberate war action from the side of the French!

next time press M to let you have some help by the home guard (against privateers)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ( later post from you)

"there is diplomacy. Do you think I would have done trade there if there was a risk of been attacked ? 

There are two solutions for that diplomacy crisis. "

We Dutch see no crisis

"-Refund me and everything is forgotten. "

since you are threatening us: NO

"-War"

Whatever you declare will be returned..... but we where informed you do not even have a port [o.0]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Hethwill the Red Duke remove to national news pls

If you canot inform your nation properly your nation is a fail. 

Even If i missed to talk in right chat, your players should have not attacked me.

Go war, it is a game at the end

And do not hide behind a false flag theory, you dont deserve that kind of tactic

You still have an option to cease this war : give me 60 000 reals refund and it is forgotten

Edited by GDE | Faigaf

1 hour ago, GDE | Faigaf said:

You still have an option to cease this war : give me 60 000 reals refund and it is forgotten

The reason so many people have at one time joined the Dutch nation (or at least has an alt as Dutch, which seems most of our nation is full of alts) is because they know that 60k reals is pocket  change. Heck, that's how much we tip the barmaids...per mug. Sadly, once people build up their accounts after a month or two they seem always to leave the Dutch to go rat or Russian or Brit....wherever the zerg is...and/or they leave their alt to farm our resources to near emptiness.

Personally, I have always been friendly to US, GB, FR, and SV traders. Warships will always be at war.

Edit: On a better note, I am your YT channels first sub! :) Hope to see more of your vids. 

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 3

I think they are germans, fought them yesterday. After sinking them, one said "gratz" wich is a common german shortcut for "congratulations". Maybe you can reach them in their language?

No idea wich Nation they actually play for, all i know is that they are no cowards. They sat next to my Trinc with 3 SOL's and one Requin waiting for the obviously incoming gank to happen :)

1 hour ago, GDE | Faigaf said:

Thank you dear, 

Next video coming is a dutch trader sanked boat

lately, a frence captain (thecaliphatestrikeback)[french] sunk dutch in our waters time on the screenshot 17.13 (we made no fuss about it.... so ...shit happens sometime)

20190104171432_1.jpg

also, some more information you were attacked by the mppts clan (6) who is a clan from the Swedish nation who recently came back to sail around pampatar eria

they have no contact with the nation not on discord or ts only on Swedish ts 

so if you want your money go to the Swedish ts to talk to them

the Dutch nation has no part in your quarrel with the Swedish (dutchies)

perhaps the french can better focus on the Swedish than the dutch.  or blame it on forgerDLC

so you see here dutch waters are dangerous for every captain it even might not be what it seems to be.

ps the mppts clan does not sail traders ...so if you want to sink them use torpedos

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1