Game-Labs Forum

Duch nation doesn't respect deals

GDE | Faigaf

15 hours ago, Tac said:

Seems to me you have two choices,make content fighting the only other force with numbers in your Timezone which are rats or you get zero dicking around with anyone.For whatever reason the big two in US time have decided not to fight sooo i guess it is only peace in your time.

I am surprised that the rats are considered a big nation since the Prussians have made a nice circle around MT. The people I encounter most are Brits and Prussians but until we are actually at war with anyone, we sleep. We are excited about this RvR patch though. 

23 hours ago, Galt said:

I am surprised that the rats are considered a big nation since the Prussians have made a nice circle around MT. The people I encounter most are Brits and Prussians but until we are actually at war with anyone, we sleep. We are excited about this RvR patch though. 

Fingers crossed it will bring you guys active and bring you content,a lot of the time though we have to make our own.

Hello

Why not define a status of peace and war between nations.

Today diplomacy is in the hands of a few players who do what they want without worrying about the rest of their nation and have trouble enforcing certain instructions.

A simple voting screen for all the players of a nation each week could determine the status of your nation towards others for the following week.

3 status would be available available:

Peace, impossibility to attack the ships of this nation and no RVR, possibility to use the ports of the other nation (contracts)

Skirmish, possibility of PVP and EVP on enemy ships but no RVR.

War, everything is allowed.

I think that would make sense of this great game and the feeling of belonging to a community.

10 minutes ago, John Hill Regard said:
Hello

Why not define a status of peace and war between nations.

Today diplomacy is in the hands of a few players who do what they want without worrying about the rest of their nation and have trouble enforcing certain instructions.

A simple voting screen for all the players of a nation each week could determine the status of your nation towards others for the following week.

3 status would be available available:

Peace, impossibility to attack the ships of this nation and no RVR, possibility to use the ports of the other nation (contracts)

Skirmish, possibility of PVP and EVP on enemy ships but no RVR.

War, everything is allowed.

I think that would make sense of this great game and the feeling of belonging to a community.

We had this in the past, it wasn't a succes, its removed.

Big clans will win the vote, the small clans or solo player's need to follow or change nation/pirate.

Maybe its possible to "friend" a enemy clan so you cannot attack each other and enter the port of the "friend" clan.

On 1/24/2019 at 12:22 PM, GDE | Faigaf said:

For your information 

My streaming : see you soon

Thanks. But it will be more fun to watch you sink from the other side of the camera. 

• Like 1

"For your information 

My streaming: see you soon:"

to see what? 

its funny when sailors make titles " the Dutch do not respect deals  " and themselves makes topics like  "see you soon"     just to sink dutch ships i suppose!

forum topic says: that we do not respect deals.

that's called hypocritical

or in french hypocrite

pfhuu.

i call it a threat ....and will shoot your ship on sight when i see you. just for your streaming audience to see some naval action.

Edited by Thonys

In summary:

Somebody sank your trader, subsequently YOU threat the whole nation with war

You has been told, in such case we will compensate your loss because of the agreement between the Dutch and the French nation, but not in this way.

French and Dutch nation still keep the agreement of no war

You are now hiding behind the agreement in order to sink dutch traders

Please correct me if I forgot something, but allow me one question: what do you want from us?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Petrel (GDL) said:

In summary:

You has been told, in such case we will compensate your loss because of the agreement between the Dutch and the French nation, but not in this way.

Please correct me if I forgot something, but allow me one question: what do you want from us?

So.... Let me get this straight... If I switch my alt to the french or the dutch.. or both.. and start killing traders you will compensate the victim for my devious behaviour? So even the slight tingle of remorse and conscience I might've felt would disappear??

Nice!!

40 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

So.... Let me get this straight... If I switch my alt to the french or the dutch.. or both.. and start killing traders you will compensate the victim for my devious behaviour? So even the slight tingle of remorse and conscience I might've felt would disappear??

Nice!!

well.....are you a registered clan member of the alliance? 

just to get it straight:)) 

DO YOU have a permit :)

are you perhaps a alt who do sneaky stuff.. with false flags ..or or are you devious...indeed

ask many who end up at the beach..marrooned for like a hour and a half :))))) (Dutch tactic.)

also you must be compensated by you own admiralty  and that s going to be difficult if you violate the treaty deal

nice indeed.

BUT you are welcome at the Dutch merchants to sail with one of the best flags in the world

Edited by Thonys

5 hours ago, Petrel (GDL) said:

In summary:

i think he wants peanut butter ,or bananas for the house maid

13 minutes ago, Thonys said:

well.....are you a registered clan member of the alliance? 

just to get it straight:)) 

DO YOU have a permit :)

are you perhaps a alt who do sneaky stuff.. with false flags ..or or are you devious...indeed

ask many who end up at the beach..marrooned for like a hour and a half :))))) (Dutch tactic.)

also you must be compensated by you own admiralty  and that s going to be difficult if you violate the treaty deal

nice indeed.

BUT you are welcome at the Dutch merchants to sail with one of the best flags in the world

Cap maracaibo lagoon and I'll consider moving my trading alt to the dutch....

On 1/13/2019 at 4:12 PM, GDE | Faigaf said:

Hello captains, 

I've been aggressed at willemstad by 3 "requins" while france and holland have a non agression deal for traders. 

I tried to talk with him and never answered. 

I want refund from dutch nation and these player banned from that nation, they must go to pirates. 

MPPTS clan:

Count Blah

Swedish chef

Lord stattler

one problem is that you write it all in team chat too just wanted to point that out..

• Like 1

this morning a fleet of a trader was attacked  at piritu by the French

under the  dutch-french treaty 

the Dutch warship did not fire back (confirming first blood )

the warship was shot on fire and sunk by leaks 

0869913663A7F3BF4FECCA30D5EBA3898C15418C

First blood is on your hands 

WAR is avoidable

Edited by Thonys