Game-Labs Forum

Patch 27 - Port Interface, New missions, Streamlined economy, Insurance, New currencies.

admin

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

heroic deeds in battle were reported in the london gazette  maybe rather than victory marks .. you earn a gazette

Maybe something like a war bond or land bond?  Since you only get them if you have Lord Protector Status.  Than allow it to be traded for things like Doubloons and maybe a few items you can't get with Doubloons too like paints and flags.

10 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

what happened to my 8000 combat marks? 

2 hours ago, admin said:

• Economy has moved to historical currencies
    • reals - silver dollars
    • doubloons - double escudos - gold goins
    • pvp marks and combat marks have been abandoned. Combat marks will be converted to reals - pvp marks turn into doubloons
    • denomination has been applied to all prices (approximately 25 to 1) 
      • please report if we missed something in this area
    • 2000 doubloons will be issued to all captains as a timed redeemable for 14 days.

But I don't see any difference in my pocket.

1 CM was converted into 1 Real/Silver $ ??

Looks great so far. Yet i am struggling with making out wich function is hided behind wich button.

Question @admin

Did i miss the right Button, or do i really have to pay some fee to see what Ressources i have in the Warehouse of another Outpost?

Nevertheless, i don't get the point of passenger fees. Either you make sure PvP will be only fo full-time-Players, or you have them very cheap so it doesn't affect anything.

One more Question: What's the purpose on "you don't get the possibility to have your Shipyard back"?

Edited by RedPanther
Next Question added

16 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

But I don't see any difference in my pocket.

1 CM was converted into 1 Real/Silver $ ??

And that's why i say "ooof" lol.

I suppose 2k doubloons is compensation.

From now on reals will be called "silver" and doubloons "gold." Just so I can keep my sanity of understanding currency/economy.

• Like 1

Looks great! Only complaint is my 500 PvP marks got converted into 500 Doubloons. There is a current search and destroy mission worth 900 Doubloons..... 😥

Not to mention everyone was given 2000 Doubloons. Basically give everyone 4x my net worth when I was rich yesterday. 

Edited by Capn Rocko
  • Like 2

I think we lost a lot in Value of PVP/Combat marks we had before this patch, but i think we can all deal with that crap and just play the game. 

Wapen von Hamburg ai fleets ❤️

PS: Imma go check what drops fron that chest 😝

Edited by Beeekonda
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

Looks great! Only complaint is my 500 PvP marks got converted into 500 Doubloons. There is a current search and destroy mission worth 900 Doubloons..... 😥

Not to mention everyone was given 2000 Doubloons. Basically give everyone 4x my net worth when I was rich yesterday. 

2000 won't go far, seems shipyard 2 and 3 takes Real and Dabloons to upgrade, which I didn't get any to comp for the level 3 I lost.   Academy takes 2K Doobloons for what ever it does @admin before we pay for something can you post what the hell it does?   Why don't we have Dabloons for the level 3 shipyards and other things that take them?  

I'm also getting twice as much ping than normal and I'm lagging very bad.....grrrrrrrr.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sounthernrebel78 said:

This conversion rate sucked I had close to 7 mil and now you only give me 440k which only sounds like the conversion of my combat marks. @admin whats up with this?

Edit: Not to mention the supposed refund of buildings. 

7 mil in old currency is 280000 reals (new currency), not 440000. The rest 160000 must be your combat marks.