Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch 27 - Port Interface, New missions, Streamlined economy, Insurance, New currencies.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, sounthernrebel78 said:

This conversion rate sucked I had close to 7 mil and now you only give me 440k which only sounds like the conversion of my combat marks. @admin whats up with this?

 

Edit: Not to mention the supposed refund of buildings. 

7 mil in old currency is 280000 reals (new currency), not 440000. The rest 160000 must be your combat marks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

2000 won't go far, seems shipyard 2 and 3 takes Real and Dabloons to upgrade, which I didn't get any to comp for the level 3 I lost.   Academy takes 2K Doobloons for what ever it does @admin before we pay for something can you post what the hell it does?   Why don't we have Dabloons for the level 3 shipyards and other things that take them?  

 

 

I'm also getting twice as much ping than normal and I'm lagging very bad.....grrrrrrrr.

then why did PvP marks get converted at 1 to 1 ratio? This is BS

Edited by Capn Rocko
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheStealth said:

only the shipyard gets redeemed?

cost of all buildings 
shipyards and some new buildings require doubloons for lvl 2 and lvl3 
its just that for shipyard the additional cost needed some more time to get delivered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Capn Rocko said:

then why did PvP marks get converted at 1 to 1 ratio? This is BS

There is no pvp marks. please check patchnotes. 
pvp marks and combat marks got abandoned

information about partial wipe was posted on the 4th may
information about abandonment of combat marks and pvp marks was posted on 19th of April

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sounthernrebel78 said:

no doubt this may go down as the most hated patch. 

The patch is great. But I got screwed over.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

my 14 million was converted to 653k sounds like u got the better deal

same, 14 mil (old currency) is 560000 reals, the rest is from combat mark conversation

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, admin said:

There is no pvp marks. please check patchnotes. 
 

so what do you get for sinking a player? nothing? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, admin said:

cost of all buildings 
shipyards and some new buildings require doubloons for lvl 2 and lvl3 
its just that for shipyard the additional cost needed some more time to get delivered. 

so we are getting doubloons for our lvl 2 and 3 resource buildings as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

will the pvp rewards got fixed? or is it pve action now?

PVP rewards

Patrol Zone rewards too

 

496937556e366e226f3ff2f2ba887deb.png

LMAO 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm...

... area and region control, wars with neighbors... rvr and ow rvr might suffer a decent turnover with this change instead of the same old same old who we gooing to farm today tp here and tp there and tp everywhere...

ok, need to let everything sink in and look at the glass half full.

So far nothing missing.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, admin said:

There is no pvp marks. please check patchnotes. 
pvp marks and combat marks got abandoned

information about partial wipe was posted on the 4th may
information about abandonment of combat marks and pvp marks was posted on 19th of April

Just to avoid I post comments without clues, can you please point out which is the expected time for ALL compensation to be granted to ALL players (I mean the compensation beyond the 2000 doubloons).

Edited by victor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, admin said:

cost of all buildings 
shipyards and some new buildings require doubloons for lvl 2 and lvl3 
its just that for shipyard the additional cost needed some more time to get delivered. 

SO we are getting more redeemabels but they havne't dropped?  I had three level 3 shipyard on my crafter and he has only your 2000 Doubloons (no reason for him to have PvP marks).  I can't even set him up cause it corst more than that to make level three ship yards......

And why is your ping through the rough?  I"m getting 700 ping and lagging bad with only 350 players on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hethwill the Red Duke said:

ok, need to let everything sink in and look at the glass half full.

THAT!
Don't panic guys, we will see how stuff pans out over the next days 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sounthernrebel78 said:

so we are getting doubloons for our lvl 2 and 3 resource buildings as well?

the cost of reopening will be provided in full
reals already in
doubloons coming today

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ship tow has either been forgotten with conversion rates or it is too expensive now to tow big ships arround.

250000 for a 1st rate tow seems super exensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

may i also note tat it cost me 250 000 to tow my l'eocean to another port which with the currency change means it cost me 6.25million old coing to tow it- i think that tow need to be reduced to 10000 to fit the currency transfer. @admin

Edited by Manbot
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sir Texas Sir said:

SO we are getting more redeemabels but they havne't dropped?  I had three level 3 shipyard on my crafter and he has only your 2000 Doubloons (no reason for him to have PvP marks).  I can't even set him up cause it corst more than that to make level three ship yards......

And why is your ping through the rough?  I"m getting 700 ping and lagging bad with only 350 players on.

 

doubloons for shipyards are coming today.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr Pellew said:

Ship tow has either been forgotten with conversion rates or it is too expensive now to tow big ships arround.

250000 for a 1st rate tow seems super exensive.

yes its a known issue

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does it not take doubloons out of your chest?  I had ot move them back to my warhouse to upgrade my shipyard.....grrrrrrr going to go get me a drink.....getting pissy all ready.  The cost to upgrade these things seem way hight than the gold/real I got from my conversion too as I had 10 buildings on my chars and level 3's buildings on all them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, admin said:

doubloons for shipyards are coming today.

5000 doubloons for a level three shipyard?   That is on top of the 1K for the level 2.  (...)  I mean really how does a econ player that just trades and crafts going to get that?  

 

Well good thing that char had three of them but I only need 2 now with current set up and the other guys that I level up craftting will get 6K doubloons back for their level three.   Honeslty how long is it going to take these redeem ables I don't have all morning and might as well just log off and wait until tomorrow.

 

Edited by Hethwill the Red Duke
disrespectful remarks removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...