Game-Labs Forum

Next big patches: Real currency and Open world user interface update

On 4/19/2018 at 9:05 PM, admin said:

• New building will be introduced - mint. Mint will be required tomake coins and will require victory marks to build

Admin can you tell us more about this building and how much victory marks will we need to craft lvl. 1 mint?

With all the people calling for more points awarded for killing the crew and it being harder to do so than everything else, I ask the devs their reason for not changing what gives pvp and kill credit from hull damage to player damage, I.E. if you board and capture a player why should that not give kill credit. I understand what the current system is, just as Sir texas has just described it doesnt work.

16 minutes ago, Shrez said:

A small clan can't get to Victory Marks.

There still is pvp mark to vic mark conversion

And from what Ive seen, since the patch where quantity of vic marks was increased the price of them has dropped drastically. I bet there are a lot of players not knowing what to do with their v-marks because they dont even bother to sell them cause they dont need any more gold :d

Edited by Liq

2 minutes ago, Liq said:

And from what Ive seen, since the patch where quantity of vic marks i creased the price of them has dropped drastically. I bet there are a lot of players not knowing what to do with their v-marks because they dont even bother to sell them cause they dont need any more gold :d

They keep victory marks to just replace own ships that maybe sunk.

9 hours ago, Liq said:

And from what Ive seen, since the patch where quantity of vic marks was increased the price of them has dropped drastically. I bet there are a lot of players not knowing what to do with their v-marks because they dont even bother to sell them cause they dont need any more gold :d

Totally agree, But somehow devs can’t find the right balance, either we get to little ore too much. Just hope that the mint will get a better balance on VM.

9 hours ago, Shrez said:

A small clan can't get to Victory Marks.

Ofc they can. Lets for the moment forget use PvP marks. They can be bought for gold. I am in small clan(2 guys), I get 4 a week,small clans can take part in RvR to.

In Dk-Ng we driooed Road town and Viquess, and took them back. For the pb we invited casual playes, so they could get a VM, short term we might not win on it, nu long term I think we will. But lets be honnest, why should a clan that dosent take Part in RvR get VM. In Dk-Ng DNP holds most ports, they bleed about 4 KK gold a day. Do the casual players help pay, no they don’t. Thats all on the DNP players to do. Why should they have a right to VM. They want it? Go take a port.

1 minute ago, staun said:

Ofc they can. Lets for the moment forget use PvP marks. They can be bought for gold. I am in small clan(2 guys), I get 4 a week,small clans can take part in RvR to.

In Dk-Ng we driooed Road town and Viquess, and took them back. For the pb we invited casual playes, so they could get a VM, short term we might not win on it, nu long term I think we will. But lets be honnest, why should a clan that dosent take Part in RvR get VM. In Dk-Ng DNP holds most ports, they bleed about 4 KK gold a day. Do the casual players help pay, no they don’t. Thats all on the DNP players to do. Why should they have a right to VM. They want it? Go take a port.

I Agree im solo player and i was able to get 20 Victory marks in 24hours

• 2 weeks later...

So we keep hearing hopefully by the end of May.  Any one want to take bets if we get it by this weekend or next?  This would be a good weekend to do it as it's a big holidays for the Americans that many folks might take the time off to jump on, but most likely I"m expecting next week some time.   

Oh Steam got a dirty patch update the last two days, that is normally a sign we are getting closer.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

So we keep hearing hopefully by the end of May.  Any one want to take bets if we get it by this weekend or next?  This would be a good weekend to do it as it's a big holidays for the Americans that many folks might take the time off to jump on, but most likely I"m expecting next week some time.   

Oh Steam got a dirty patch update the last two days, that is normally a sign we are getting closer.

Based on devs history Wednesday or Thursday are most common days when updates are aplied so i belive if they can do it next week is my bet, but we could get it this week

1 hour ago, Lovec1990 said:

Based on devs history Wednesday or Thursday are most common days when updates are aplied so i belive if they can do it next week is my bet, but we could get it this week

Yah that is when they normally do it, but they have tricked us a few times doing it on other days.  Steam got another dirty copy update 2 hours ago.  So they getting something ready this week, prob my best bet is going to be next week too.

3 hours ago, Shrez said:

Is patch delayed?

3 hours ago, Shrez said:

Is patch delayed?

‘End of this month hopefully ‘

my bet next week otherwise we call it delayed 

Edited by Wind

• 2 weeks later...

wow the devs are getting more stupid,they killed the game long ago with thier 30 min night and day crap,,the game looks and feels depressing,,the constant tweaks in precision fireing,,made a lot pf people mad.i remember in closed beta we were many..now its a dead game and they spent thier time over this crazy new currency that sounds like crap.i prefer gold.why wud i want something stupid as reals,,lmao..maybe we check in next year to see if the devs grew a brain

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks...  gives us an idea on what we'll have more of after the patch.  Only two questions though, why is charcoal listed (does anyone make it anymore?)  and what will provisions break down into, if at all?

Whoops, that's technically 3 ?'s.

--Flak

@admin @Ink Very excited for the patch. Is it confirmed economy is coming same time as UI? That would be really great for people waiting for the update. Very long awaited additions. A big milestone for NA. Huge thanks for the devs who've stuck through keeping the dream alive. Every ambitious game finds itself on a rough road, NA is no different. Well done, we look forward to the future.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 1