Game-Labs Forum

Patch 19: Mega Patch with new patrol missions, new hostility, victory marks for small clans, and other changes.

admin

Just now, Cornelius Trash said:

I vote for a rollback to 11:00 server time of today, 8-3-2018.

This way the 5/5 gold ship rage for the no-life brigade will be reset so balance will be restored.

One guess who was stuck at work/school this afternoon...

• Like 3

na it is good .....we don't need hotfix for the shipbuilding

now ship building has a good purpose finally

its better to craft a ship than to buy one 

i think it is a good patch

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I was alike I NEED DOCK SPACE.....oh look that alt has only 700K to expand....>BLAH< EXTEND DOCKS.........build build build build.......

told you...........:ph34r:

Just now, Intrepido said:

It is a game in early access, just relax.

We will all enjoy 500k of taxes for setting a pb timer. (600k in total for every single port)

Yes it is... but it makes the game painful to play in this state when everyone except me would sail 5/5 ships... its not funny.

1 minute ago, Darayavahus said:

Yes it is... but it makes the game painful to play in this state when everyone except me would sail 5/5 ships... its not funny.

i was told mods are not important so why bother with 5/5 ships? ;-)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, admin said:

DB will be reverted to 12-AM state

No need to bother ))

Good to hear... would be pretty unfair to the people that did not have the chance to log on in and built 88665645 gold ships themselves...

2 minutes ago, Darayavahus said:

Really? ;) O'Rly? Try fighting: Navy Hull, Copper Plating, Bovenwinds, Gazelle, Pino Ocote ship ;) ..i can think of couple more combos..

How about chaining?

... damn, i forgot my 5 quick reload books and upgrades, now it's gone! ;)

Edited by Navalus Magnus

1 minute ago, Darayavahus said:

Really? ;) O'Rly? Try fighting: Navy Hull, Copper Plating, Bovenwinds, Gazelle, Pino Ocote ship ;) ..i can think of couple more combos..

Of course mods are important, but hushh, it is our secret now, between you and me and the seal clubbers.

5 minutes ago, z4ys said:

i was told mods are not important so why bother with 5/5 ships? ;-)

Only retards would say mods are not important. I mean you can't argue that skill is the primary deciding factor in a fight but mods / upgrades will give an advantage that can make the difference. And they all know it, hence the drooling for 5/5...

• Like 4

With that did any one redeeambles or notes get the bonus stuff? I was saving some of them to redeem after this patch just be cause.  Planing to sale most of it on the market anyway and make new version but would be nice to know if they will get the craft stuff RNG change too.