Game-Labs Forum

Yet another map: Naval Action map

Felix Victor

4 minutes ago, Creme Anglaise said:

Appears ok for me using chrome

?!

different computers. windows 10 and windows 7. same result on both. nothing changed on my end and certainly not on 2 completely different machines at the same time.. could something be ip blocking all of a sudden on the server side?

yes adblock not on; so not that

broke.jpg

Edited by BoatyMcBoatFace

I have a L'Ocean with an in game thickness of 111, at a +35 bonus (LO(S)/WO(S), 4 Hull Bonus, Navy Planking and Structure Refit) however, when I try to reproduce the ship in NA Map it hits a 106 thickness cap despite seeing more than that in game. I had a search in this thread and saw that there was a 40% (or 44%?) limit to upgrades but the only one I see implemented in the game is the 16kn hard limit on speed.

Two questions:

• Does anyone know if the thickness limit is actually implemented in the game? In my case, if the 106 limit is an actual hard one, I'm wasting an upgrade slot on my ship!
  • Could NA Map remove the visualization limit but leave a message ("above the in game limit"?) for theorycrafting purposes?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Eduard L'Aquila said:

I have a L'Ocean with an in game thickness of 111, at a +35 bonus (LO(S)/WO(S), 4 Hull Bonus, Navy Planking and Structure Refit) however, when I try to reproduce the ship in NA Map it hits a 106 thickness cap

Thanks for the report. I have fixed the calculation accordingly but there is still a cap for the bow/stern thickness that is different. Can you please also report on the bow/stern thickness of this particular ship? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Felix Victor said:

v10.3.1 2020-06-15

• compare ships: cap calculation corrected (50 % thickness cap, order of calculation)

It still sais Thickness capped with 107 Thickness on L'Océan, but 76 x 1,50 = 114 (if 50% is the thickness cap)