Game-Labs Forum

Yet another map: Naval Action map

Felix Victor

1 hour ago, Eduard L'Aquila said:

can't seem to move the protractor

Confirmed. Thanks for the report. Please use the beta for this functionality: https://na-map-test.netlify.app/

I hope to release a new version next week, including, for example, port ownership overview for the PvE server, tower/fort shooting ranges and gunnery stats for ship compare (latter not yet deployed to test server).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Felix Victor said:

Confirmed. Thanks for the report. Please use the beta for this functionality: https://na-map-test.netlify.app/

I hope to release a new version next week, including, for example, port ownership overview for the PvE server, tower/fort shooting ranges and gunnery stats for ship compare (latter not yet deployed to test server).

It's working on the Beta page and those are some great new features!

I can't thank you enough so much for the effort you put into the map!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/6/2020 at 6:18 PM, asdf said:

@Felix Victor

have u any info about this wood from API ? 

unknown.png

It is one of three wood sorts which were originally announced with the others, but did not make it into spawning ports. These are: moulmein teak, virginia pine, danzic fir.

The few logs which could get retrieved while they were used on admiralty ships in port shops still exist, but they are not available in the pull down menu of your manufacturing shipyard. A mystery.

4 hours ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

It is one of three wood sorts which were originally announced with the others, but did not make it into spawning ports. These are: moulmein teak, virginia pine, danzic fir.

The few logs which could get retrieved while they were used on admiralty ships in port shops still exist, but they are not available in the pull down menu of your manufacturing shipyard. A mystery.

No mystery, I guess. Devs reduced the amount of exceptional woods for ship crafting but some of these items are in the game nevertheless.

On 10/12/2020 at 2:10 PM, Felix Victor said:

v10.12 2020-10-12

• ship compare: gunnery stats added

Very nice and helpful addition! In the reload reduction section, a stronger reduction gives red comparison though, same for dispersion values (it has to be the other way around i think)

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

12.0.3 (2020-11-21)

Bug Fixes

12.0.2 (2020-11-21)

Bug Fixes

• convert: deRuyter permit can be crafted (November 2020 patch)
  • convert-ship-data: deRuyter can be crafted (November 2020 patch)
  • port-bonus: October 2020 data
Edited by Felix Victor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does Game Labs make it possible to implement a feature where we could get port data on the rank kill missions available at a given port? It would be convenient to be able to know that a port has rank 4 or 5 kill missions vs ports with 6 or 7 rank kill missions available.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:08 PM, RSMurphy said:

Does Game Labs make it possible to implement a feature where we could get port data on the rank kill missions available at a given port? It would be convenient to be able to know that a port has rank 4 or 5 kill missions vs ports with 6 or 7 rank kill missions available.

This data is not available.

Felix, your map is a joy, thank you so much for all the hard work on this.

I did notice a minor issue (which may already be known) in the ship comparison tool. Under the Permanent module dropdown, none of the Spanish or Pirate rig refits are available.

11 hours ago, Beeekonda said:

31fb543acd1fe8cbc899d49ac5c7e871-png.jpg

New wood. Not on the website. Could you check please? No idea how long its been in the game

I think I bought those after we got news on the rare woods. Just saw them at shroud so I bought them. 

Edited by A N O O B