Game-Labs Forum

Global or European

Global or EU  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Global or EU

2. 2. What nation on Global?

3. 3. What nation on EU?

Simple question. Where you gunna go? Also where you comin from?

I personally am coming from PvP2 and going to Global. Same with my clan.

Added poll to make it a competition:ph34r:

And just as I always do let's over complicate it. Awhile ago we had a meeting with a lot of folks coming global and were trying to get a population count to see which nations people were heading to. I believe the TF guy who was hosting had a nice google sheet to track it so I figured I'd put up something similar. You just put in your clan name and estimated people coming to the server. Or if you're an individual just your name. If you plan on playing on both go ahead and fill in both.

For Global https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A91wnMan7DwHUHeOtp3UUZKNDKVXSyu8D3j_SUDQX6g/edit?usp=sharing

For EU https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lSoQQOab33-gXhoI_sRYBnmn8m3xVoDkT_bu9DwNT00/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Duncan McFail
  • Like 3

Well, I'm just me and don't contribute a great deal, but for what it's worth I'm coming from PvP1 to Global.

Despite being EU based I cannot abide the squabbling over night flips as if this MMO is a private LAN party where the game stops when we decide to go home. Also I suspect Global will be busier.

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, Remus said:

Well, I'm just me and don't contribute a great deal, but for what it's worth I'm coming from PvP1 to Global.

Despite being EU based I cannot abide the squabbling over night flips as if this MMO is a private LAN party where the game stops when we decide to go home. Also I suspect Global will be busier.

this .............exactly same for me ... the current thread about PB times on the EU server says it a all ..

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 2

I, and as far as I know all PvP1 Spanish clans (VLTRA, SH, CORS etc), will be going to PvP EU.  I think EU will be busier and even if it's not I think there will be a reasonably good balance of players in the factions (apart from the US faction) which should keep RvR fun.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Remus said:

Same here.

Edit:

Removed unnecessary part. - Moderator Team

I will see what happens after the wipe and choose the server with best split between nations. Not much point going for shear numbers if the players end up mostly in one or two nations forcing us to change to balance things out. I just hope enough players return after the wipe to make this work.

• Like 1