Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] The Dutch Join the War Against France

Lyric

We don't have major problem with the brits. They are just the actual target of french. Some (grogs) are 100M against a peace with them and some are 100% against a peace with sweden and some are 100% for the peace.

Leading to the picture post before

Hmm I guess that´s why diplomacy is such fun. ^^

And here I was hoping that any allegiance proposals were about forming a third power bloc on our own, and not about joining with the Brits and trying to get people to pick from already existing sides.

Feels like we're having pointless local squabbles while the fate of the map is determined by others. Break the cycle ^^

And here I was hoping that any allegiance proposals were about forming a third power bloc on our own, and not about joining with the Brits and trying to get people to pick from already existing sides.

Feels like we're having pointless local squabbles while the fate of the map is determined by others. Break the cycle ^^

100% on your line Aegir. 

I don´t know why you bring real life into this.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but you are basically saying that Brits and Frenchs can´t get along with eachother in real life, and therefore you can´t make peace with an Ingame Nation, that consists of players from a lot of different nations?

What´s the next step, judging ingame Nation by religions?

IBmDG7K.jpg

• Like 11

This!! Time for a change dont you think?
  • Like 2

The dutch are in an official alliance with brits when french are not with pirate.

I dream too of an east block looking for itself and trying to extend his territory on west but the current game of alliance make it easier to dream than to achieve. That and troll in all nation and nationalism make an east block not ready yet to happend.

Mzybe step per step. Firdr thing will to get a cease fire...

The dutch are in an official alliance with brits

No, not yet. As long we (& brits o.c.) do not make an official announcement here in forum and on the Dutch Nation website, there is nothing official. Our legal situation towards brits is actually a peace treaty with a very friendly relationship. ;)

when french are not with pirate.

Independent of an (non) existing treaty, we also watch carefully the words and actions of our neighbors o.c., to understand where they belong too. ;)

That and troll in all nation and nationalism make an east block not ready yet to happend.

We discussed a lot within the council about that topic. Not trolls nor nationalism had any kind of impact in that discussions, since both phenomena are more or less abstinent in our council. So I kindly ask to not link own experiences within the own nation to other nations or communities. ;)

Edited by praefect

I personally, think the conditions are right for a universal uprising against the black. We should strike while the iron is hot, and there is starting to be signs of national vs. national war weariness. Let the councils meet and divvy up the black!! I think people would be surprised how quickly some of the "hardcore" crowd switched back.

Just my $.02 since I currently have little interest in PB's.

• Like 1

I personally, think the conditions are right for a universal uprising against the black. We should strike while the iron is hot, and there is starting to be signs of national vs. national war weariness. Let the councils meet and divvy up the black!! I think people would be surprised how quickly some of the "hardcore" crowd switched back.

Ah ! The Purge ! Let it begin.

Boyz' "Let's jump on board, and cut them to pieces."

• Like 1

We should strike while the iron is hot, and there is starting to be signs of national vs. national war weariness. Let the councils meet and divvy up the black!!

"We"? So basically you want everyone else to fight the pirates. You would have to pay me a lot more than 2 cents.

• Like 2

LOL   EVERYONE should be fighting pirates.  Thats the whole point.  Or at least weeding out the "pirates" from the pirates...

(Again, relax everyone, I'm just playing sailing-ship-captain-pretend-dress-up like everyone else here.  Dont taze me, bros.)

• Like 1

Hi all,

Forgive my little intrusion in that topic.

Just to remind some facts related to the current diplomatic situation and to take or not into consideration.

Spain today's situation: 

- Has a defensive alliance with France & has a very friendly relationship, 

- Has not any alliance with Pirates, but some major spanish clans have agreed to a defensive partnership with 2 major Pirate clans.  

- Is at war with Great Britain

- Is at war with USA

- Has not any alliance or agreement with Danes, but has a friendly relationship due to commonality of enemies.

- Has not any diplomatic position toward Holland & Sweeden, but open fightings due to French & Spanish defensive alliance.

We really hope the diplomatic partch will come soon.

Regards to all

• Like 6

Hi all,

Forgive my little intrusion in that topic.

Just to remind some facts related to the current diplomatic situation and to take or not into consideration.

Spain today's situation: 

- Has a defensive alliance with France & has a very friendly relationship, 

- Has not any alliance with Pirates, but some major spanish clans have agreed to a defensive partnership with 2 major Pirate clans.  

- Is at war with Great Britain

- Is at war with USA

- Has not any alliance or agreement with Danes, but has a friendly relationship due to commonality of enemies.

- Has not any diplomatic position toward Holland & Sweeden, but open fightings due to French & Spanish defensive alliance.

We really hope the diplomatic partch will come soon.

Regards to all

Nothing old friends cannot overcome with a fine bottle or two and some old war stories I'm sure..;)

• Like 2

Hey Tac !

my good old friend ! please send my greetings to Stilgar.

Good luck & regards to both of you from the Celtiberos !

Will do man , all we need now is a few drunken grogs and the reunion is complete,:).

Look forward to the day we can maybe sail together against a common foe.

I bid you good day sir,with a hope that sanity always prevails.

Will do man , all we need now is a few drunken grogs and the reunion is complete, :).

Look forward to the day we can maybe sail together against a common foe.

I bid you good day sir,with a hope that sanity always prevails.

Grogs still drunk^^ We miss you at Waterloo on last june.