Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] The Dutch Join the War Against France

Lyric

Let's go through this.

You vaporize pyrats ( I hope you do, too many nationals which play pirates atm ) and basically what will happen is 87,3% of them will go back to their nations, the rest being the pirates that are seldom at home waters and playing their "true" pirate RP game. So you will run out of pirates to hunt... sorry, gank I mean... regularly.

What then ? All nations shake hands and say GG and close the game ? pffff. naval action....

:)

• Like 3

Let's go through this.

You vaporize pyrats ( I hope you do, too many nationals which play pirates atm ) and basically what will happen is 87,3% of them will go back to their nations, the rest being the pirates that are seldom at home waters and playing their "true" pirate RP game. So you will run out of pirates to hunt... sorry, gank I mean... regularly.

What then ? All nations shake hands and say GG and close the game ? pffff. naval action....

:)

just want to remind them that they are not a nation then we will fight our neighbor again or maybe hunt Ellis down

Update:

Our peace proposal was transmitted yesterday to the Dutch council in presence of the Swedish ambassador. We are wainting for a reply after their next meeting today if sufficient Dutch captains are present, sunday otherwise.

In the meantime, hostilities will continue until an agreement is reached.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 1

We are wainting for a reply after their next meeting today if sufficient Dutch captains are present, sunday otherwise

It was said Thursday at the latest Sunday, but not today. ;)

Furthermore I thought that we need to wait for mentioned details which needed to be discussed within french council (range of pvp-free zone within the area), no?

Once everything is written down, we can ask our community about the french proposal. :)

Edited by praefect

Yes sry for the mix up its thrusday! During our next meeting we will share our written proposals (Dutch and French) those two versions will be reworded to our common benefit.

As for the general idea of the treaty, we'd like to have a preliminary yes or no answer on sunday if its possible. Then we will move on to the details during this meeting

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 1

I know It, But you are retarded on victory time. We, French will show you how to preserve honnor during winning time. 

WhyNot, you either been relying too much on google translate or been hit in the head by a Russian hooligan. I hope it's the former.

The later the funner? Bc that peace party don't loose too much influence in french or danish politic...

Easy there Pierrick.

Towards clarity: 'the latter' is not miss-spelled 'the later' - it means the the thing mentioned after the thing of interest.

Thus, in this instance it refers to getting ganked by Russian Hooligans rather than Google.   ;)