Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] The Dutch Join the War Against France

Lyric

I don´t think the dutch need to do such actions, the player in that cutter could be anyone with a second account, who decided that it would be "fun" (for him!) to cause trouble.

Shitty move of that guy for sure but don´t get to upset about it, because that´s most likely exactly what this guy wanted to achieve.

That Scheer guy needs to be disciplined harshly! Let me log into my other steam account and get right on it.... :rolleyes:

(just kidding)

Alternatively, the Dutch had a random player conveniently buy a flag for Macanao (French occupied at that time) preventing the Dutch navy from taking that port. Stupid stuff like this happens to all nations - trolls be trolls. It is bad for the community, but there is very little we can do at this point.

You guys forced us to leave our fun at haiti.

You guys denied for weeks any kind of white peace for selfish reasons.

You guys ignored the needs of the server and of our community and only consider ur own.

You guys got warned that if war continues, pvp-player want to have something back in return.

We just asked for our former dutch ports we gave the french after the 1st war and u call our diplomacy brutal?!

That`s why the current french diplomacy can not be taken serious. Since weeks we are wasting our time with you already. You guys had multiple chances for white peace and even now u would like to continue.

If u have so many radicals in ur community and since u r the darlings of the pirates the french can´t be trusted anyway and might be a natural enemy of us then.

piratefrench.gif

Aren't diplomats supposed to be...diplomat?

By changing the medium from voice to forum the bad feelings and emotions within a community won´t change over night. We already past a very critical point in that war. Maybe you should look for some improved contact with us instead. I think we also speak for the swedes if we say that we always had reasonable talks with Kaiir for example. Maybe he can join the talks to rebuild some trust and respect towards each other. Just an idea to master the current situation.

Edited by praefect

We have had an unofficial meeting to speak about the diplomacy and we got a statement.

We are now sharing it in intern to check if everyone is ok with it and then we will make it official if everyone agree. If you want to speak with someone else, you will deal with someone else. The more important is the information to be known for everyone, dutch and french why forum is the best way to start communication

I heard my name.

Just want to make sure you know that I'm just a normal rice farmer and I prefer farming not fighting :lol:

btw there are many better players than me so don't call me that or they will hunt me down... :ph34r:

Edited by Nash
  • Like 1

I heard my name.

Just want to make sure you know that I'm just a normal rice farmer and I prefer farming not fighting :lol:

btw there are many better players than me so don't call me that or they will hunt me down... :ph34r:

You're a totally different Nash, I meant the Nash that comes out during nighttime and eats French babies for breakfast wearing an orange headband of unsinkability whilst sailing his ships. Certainly not the nice rice farmer that you are. No, total mixup of persons, sure of it!  :)B)  ;)

• Like 2

You're a totally different Nash, I meant the Nash that comes out during nighttime and eats French babies for breakfast wearing an orange headband of unsinkability whilst sailing his ships. Certainly not the nice rice farmer that you are. No, total mixup of persons, sure of it!  :)B)  ;)

i think you are talking about my twin brother, he eats noodle for breakfast tho

• Like 1