Game-Labs Forum

A letter to the King - Latest Episode (Hiatus)

Jeheil

Lots of REALLY BIG changes on the testbed. The Dev's have set sail for the land of "Toughen the @#$! up" and its a whole new game. Catch up on lots of new features in this weeks LtTK....and I answer the question "should I come back ?"

• Like 10

@Jeheil

I thought I was crazy, so I went to double check and Furnishings and Knees STILL have the ability to craft it with resources. I hope you can fix that information in your video :).

Craft --> Ship building tab --> furnishing

2 lignum vitae
1 silver ingot
1 gold ingot

is the crafting recipe

• Like 3

Yes I just went on to check, if you cook from this ship recipie it offers 'marks' if you cook from the casting/woodworking/manufacturing page you can use the raw materials.

Although for some nations the marks will prove a viable (if not very hard to obtain) alternative. I will add a comment., can't use annotations anymore, yt is phasing them out.

it does not cost marks to change the knowledge slots on your ships, you can change and adjust these at will.  it does takes marks to reset your captain perks.  permanent upgrades (like the figureheads) cannot be changed unless you destroy one.

the number of marks dropped in battle are relational to the ship you defeat. so, for example, defeating a connie in pvp gave me 3 pvp marks.  pve marks are similar.

when training your ship knowledge slots, doing pvp kills have a multiplier over pve kills; i skilled up the first three slots on my surprise after 3-4 pvp kills if I recall right.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Intrepido said:

Why did you say you cant trade to other players?

Yesterday I gave 2 skill books to one player of my nation.

Corrected in comments...only to those of your nation.

Wood you believe it...crafting has changed again, there are now lots more exotic things you can do with crafting and its all rather exciting tbh. All this and more in this weeks L2tK.

• Like 2

No a Grundge Monkey hangs around in his Garage on a rainy Manchester afternoon overdoing the reverb on his guitar while singing psuedo anthemic rockpop...and then when noticing it is still raining after 23 consecutive days in June gets very Grumpy...at this points transcends to a GrumpyGrundgeMonkey :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Damn !

Jeheil, I loved the spider story, I wish I could have looked at your kids in the back of the car !!!

Heavy laugh listening at this scenario description.

thx m8

its 2017 the world isnt innocent anymore,,,its a shame but your not allowed to say things like that anymore :blink: 

• Like 2

I genuinely cried laughing thanks

Pfft wrong about Oz it is full of crap trying to kill you, had relatives showing me redbacks in their garden and how to drown trapdoor spiders and a mate got chased whilst working on a sheep station by a mamba the country you live in is almost as bad as America where it's mostly the weather trying to kill you. Thank God for England a temperate climate and lastly God save the Queen.

• Like 1