Game-Labs Forum

Spain is dead ? (PVP1)

Captain Tylor

How can it be untrue?

Its a screenshot of global chat.

Your words, man... we did not start the war... and you know shit about what's up inside the spanish faction.

I'm tired of this anyway, have it your way if you wish, at least we get to fight properly now :)

You can't blame one single guy for trying to bring a faction together and then that faction falling apart of their own accord rofl. After all it is just a game. There's nothing wrong with one doing their own thing after something like a whole factiong doing their own thing after trying to be led towards the right step.

and Jager, ain't no reason to insult people for their choices. It's just a game mate.

[TDA] can confirm a number of RACC has gone pirate. We sunk a bunch of them outside Key West as Spanish and then many of the same guys later as pirates. Oh, and Pepe, sorry I cut your cutter in two... I wish you had stayed around to see it.

• Like 1

[TDA] can confirm a number of RACC has gone pirate. We sunk a bunch of them outside Key West as Spanish and then many of the same guys later as pirates. Oh, and Pepe, sorry I cut your cutter in two... I wish you had stayed around to see it.

You mean sunk... as in... sunk Cutters. Right? XD

We already knew they are pirates the moment spain and pirates attacked us at the same time. Now they are in the fraction where they belong to.

Most of those Spanish players who attacked British ports a few days ago turned to pirate. So basically ruined faction and left. Alot of foolish language in global chat aswell

DtPdzQw.pngjk95NUW.pngUgsKLh0.png

So... you're saying these people RUINED a faction? that it wasn't ruined all on its own because of previous "Leadership" already? I mean, if anything from what I've seen these people united the faction in time of war more than anything else I've ever seen from anything sort of "coalition" that was created before them so... and who cares if they went pirate? or if they didn't. You people sure do sound awefully worried that they did for some reason. It's a game, they have the options and it is their choice to do so. I'm sure the Spaniards can still do well on their own even if they have "nothing left".

• Like 1

So... you're saying these people RUINED a faction? that it wasn't ruined all on its own because of previous "Leadership" already? I mean, if anything from what I've seen these people united the faction in time of war more than anything else I've ever seen from anything sort of "coalition" that was created before them so... and who cares if they went pirate? or if they didn't. You people sure do sound awefully worried that they did for some reason. It's a game, they have the options and it is their choice to do so. I'm sure the Spaniards can still do well on their own even if they have "nothing left".

You clearly missed that point. I wonder who forced Spanish players to attack British ports in the first place even when they knew that they are going to get crushed. But that's not my business, just wanted to point that out. 

All I'm getting from this is that pirates are just way too much easy mode if people keep hopping to them. It's like going main menu - change difficulty - Can I play, daddy? I guess there's certain appeal to a faction that holds 30-40 ports that have _never_ been attacked.

You clearly missed that point. I wonder who forced Spanish players to attack British ports in the first place even when they knew that they are going to get crushed. But that's not my business, just wanted to point that out. 

You clearly just blamed those people for ruining the faction lol... but okay. The Spaniards made that decision on their own mate. They were asked and asked, so. Just don't go blaming people when you don't know both sides to the story.

You clearly just blamed those people for ruining the faction lol... but okay. The Spaniards made that decision on their own mate. They were asked and asked, so. Just don't go blaming people when you don't know both sides to the story.

Surely ''Spaniards'' made that decision. RAE used the same term aswell ^ If I see a bunch of people from the same clan dragging their faction to a total destruction, i would blame them aswell. Since their ''plan'' failed, they just abandoned faction. 

Edited by Captain Alexander

You right sir, dont know both sides of story. But i can recognize if someone runs away like a coward.

Edited by John Rilley
  • Like 1

You right sir, dont know both sides of story. But i can recognize if someone runs away like a coward.

Sorry but this is a game, the only real cowardice is running away from a fair fight, not a slaughter. And I'm sure if you were an experianced player you would probably know this. I'm putting the blame on nobody at this point, just poiting out what I've seen and what seems to more than likely at this point be fact.

That is untrue, sir. But whatever...

We just tried to do things as we thought that would be better for the nation, but at every point in the road someone put a stick into our wheels. That is why we just leave Spain to be able to keep fighting you as we have always done. That is what we find attractive in this game.

3141.jpg

• Like 1

In my humble almost everything that has happened to my faction it is largely but not solely our fault.

I and my clan propose to all the Spanish faction us to attack only the PIRATE faction and its ports respecting and helping the other factions to eradicate PIRATES.which they are like rats that proliferate in our cellars of our ships

Sorry for my poor english

En mi humilde opinion casi todo lo que le ha pasado a la faccion española es culpa nuestra aunque no unicamente

Yo y mi clan proponemos que los españoles ataquemos unicamente a la faccion PIRATA y sus puertos respetando y ayudando a las otras facciones a erradicar PIRATAS que proliferan como ratas en las bodegas de nuestros barcos

Edited by PRIAMO
  • Like 5

In my humble almost everything that has happened to my faction it is largely but not solely our fault.

I and my clan propose to all the Spanish faction us to attack only the PIRATE faction and its ports respecting and helping the other factions to eradicate PIRATES.

Sorry for my poor english

En mi humilde opinion casi todo lo que le ha pasado a la faccion española es culpa nuestra aunque no unicamente

Yo y mi clan proponemos que los españoles ataquemos unicamente a la faccion PIRATA y sus puertos respetando y ayudando a las otras facciones a erradicar PIRATAS

Do you speak for what is left of the Spanish Nation? If so we Pirates welcome your hostilities. Just do not expect us to be as merciful as the British and US.

• Like 1

I am a player of the Spanish faction, and proud member of the Real Armada Española, here many post if the fault was this, or other, I assure you com active player and experienced (started to play approx. When implementeraon the OW ) this is happening now, it is the massive amount of players who have entered the alpha open. I'm sure if it were not for the myriad of clans that have been created, this opened not occurred, the covenant that existed between Sealords and RAE and came alpha closed, and there was even a camaraderie among members of both clans, with the addition of these new uncontrolled clans, the clans began to attack the other faction, to take allies and defend ports entering the pact as aa ports occupied by the other faction ports.

In this situation and the treachery of certain clans, the Spaniards and Sealords (do not forget, who betrayed also the Sealord at the time did not obey the existing agreement), RAE not you stay another to start try to recover the Spanish ports were busy betrayed by these uncontrolled by the British, captains take this as an offense (when attacked were Spanish), I will even say more, when low to Canalete is low with the intention of tempers calmed down and open a front against the Dutch, that Spain had a development zone and to rid the British of that front against the Dutch, so I will speak, until it came time to recover some neutral ports and Spanish who they had occupied two British clans (supposedly to help us and we could recapture). When I get the time These clans made a deal with the Dutch betraying the spoken again, and sweeping the Spaniards a joint attack was not expected by both sides. A betrayal more, I suppose, that the Sealords pass them equal to the RAE, that the circumstances did, they lost influence in the Admiralty and could not control these clans, so I think that diplomacy should be implemented as before

What of the famous flag cutter in Mysterious I promise (if you want to believe it and if not, alla you.) That the RAE had nothing to do with this act, most of the captains of the Spanish faction also they are outraged by this act (also made by uncontrolled, that sure and not in the Spanish faction), and if you do not read posts by Spain.

And finally, YES, you have completely wiped us out, but have swept us the above explained and that since 2 weeks ago about there is a massive break captains to the pirate faction, but have NOT swept us as a nation, even some captains will be there, even to bother them a bit.

Thanks to all the captains of other nationalities who have come to try to help this would not happen.

A hug to all the captains and good Wings.

P.D. excuse my bad English, it is the translator of google, so herewith the original text in Spanish.

Soy un jugador de la faccion española, y orgulloso miembro de la Real Armada Española, aqui hay muchos post si la culpa fue de este, o de otro, les aseguro com jugador activo y experimentado, (empece a jugarlo aprox. cuando implementeraon el OW) esto que esta ocurriendo ahora, es por la masiva cantidad de jugadores que han entrado con la alfa abierta. Yo estoy seguro que si no fuera por la infinidad de clanes que se han creado, esto no abria ocurrido, el pacto que existia entre los SeaLords y la RAE ya venia de la alfa cerrada, y habia incluso una camaraderia entre miembros de ambos clanes, con la incorporacion de estos nuevos clanes incontrolados, estos clanes empezaron a agredir a la otra faccion, a tomar puertos aliados y a defender puertos que entraban en el pacto como puertos a a ocupar por la otra faccion.

En esta situacion y ante la traicion de ciertos clanes,  a los Españoles y a los SeaLords (no lo olvide, que traicionaron tambien a los SeaLord en el momento que no obedecieron al pacto ya existente) , a la RAE no le quedo otra que empezar a intentar recuperar los puertos españoles que fueron ocupados a traicion por estos incontrolados haciendo que los capitanes britanicos,  tomaran esto como una ofensa  ( cuando los agredidos fueron los españoles), incluso le digo mas, cuando se bajo a Canalete, se bajo con la intencion de que los animos se calmaran y abrir un frente contra los holandeses, para que españa tuviera una zona de desarrollo y para Librar a los britanicos de ese frente contra los holandeses , Asi se hablo, hasta que llego el momento de recuperar unos puertos neutrales y españoles que habian ocupado dos clanes britanicos (supuestamente para ayudarnos y para que pudieramos recapturarlos) . Cuando llego ese momento Estos clanes pactaron con los holandeses traicionando de nuevo lo hablado, y barriendo a los españoles que no se esperaban un ataque conjunto por ambos flancos. Una traicion mas, quiero suponer, que a los SeaLords les paso lo mismo que a la RAE, que las circunstancias hicieron, que perdieran influencia en el Almirantazgo y no pudieron controlar a estos clanes, por eso creo que la Diplomacia debe de ser implementada cuanto antes,

Sobre lo de la famosa bandera del cutter en la Misteriosa Le prometo (si quiere se lo cree y si no quiere, alla usted.) que la RAE no tuvo nada que ver con ese acto, la mayoria de los capitanes de la faccion española tambien estan indignados con este acto ( tambien realizados por incontrolados, que seguro que ya no se encuentran en la faccion española), y si no lea usted los posts de españa.

Y para finalizar, SI , ustedes nos han barrido completamente del mapa, pero nos han barrido por lo arriba explicado y por que desde hace 2 semanas aproximadamente hay una escapada masiva de capitanes hacia la faccion pirata, pero NO nos han barrido como nacion, aun algunos capitanes estaremos ahi, aunque sea para molestarles un poco .

GRACIAS a Todos los capitanes de otras nacionalidades que han venido a ayudar a intentar que esto no ocurriera.

Un abrazo a todos los capitanes y buena Proa.

PD. perdonen mi mal ingles, es del traductor de google, por eso adjunto el texto original en Espàñol.

Edited by BlasDeLezo

Do you speak for what is left of the Spanish Nation? If so we Pirates welcome your hostilities. Just do not expect us to be as merciful as the British and US.

I would take that mans words very lightly as I do not think he does indeed speak for the whole of the Spaniard nation and that I am sure they would much less rather have another Natio/Faction/Group of people knocking at their door step as all others have done so far. It would seem to me he speaks out of anger and viciousness towards the wrong group of people and that he seems to not have much of a diplomatic mind at that.

It's been two weeks of logging on try to defend this or that port come here and there just to see most of the faction do nothing at all to help.

Now the brits took the gulf of mexico and somehow the habana is full of flag capts that never came to defend anything or even showed signs of trying to help.

I personally grew tired of spending my entire online time to try and help people who doesnt even care for the nation. Why should i?

Now im not telling anyone how to play but if they are free to do what they want so do i. And if the racc was the devil that sunk the spanish nation now the brits have no reason to keeo warring the spanish.

Happy puppeting.