Game-Labs Forum

Spain is dead ? (PVP1)

Captain Tylor

I do so enjoy reading these forums. Charles you state how much you admire and love Spain in one post and then insult them in the very next.

This is why you are having trouble on all fronts. Not because of us 'pesky good for nothing Pirates'.

You can do your very best to portray us an the evil villian here but the fact remains.. the word of a Pirate is worth more than the promises of your Empire.

• Like 2

Charles you state how much you admire and love Spain in one post and then insult them in the very next.

I've never insulted the Spanish...I might not have agreed with them, but I've never insulted them.

The word Pirate is worth more due to its threat, not respect. Or unless you prove my point to the devs that the Pirate players in game are merely another nation with benefits.

Perhaps you've all grown soft and feel like being all respectful and magnanimous. Very unPirate like! ;)

I've never insulted the Spanish...I might not have agreed with them, but I've never insulted them.

The word Pirate is worth more due to its threat, not respect. Or unless you prove my point to the devs that the Pirate players in game are merely another nation with benefits.

Perhaps you've all grown soft and feel like being all respectful and magnanimous. Very unPirate like! ;)

Perhaps our view of what a Pirate should be is different to yours? How about you let us Pirates decide how to play instead of trying to get Devs to change the rules to suit you better?

Throughout these forums you insult not only the Spanish but the French, Danes, Swedish...

You have a forked tongue and your promises are hollow. You would give with one hand while take with the other.

Perhaps our view of what a Pirate should be is different to yours? How about you let us Pirates decide how to play instead of trying to get Devs to change the rules to suit you better?

Throughout these forums you insult not only the Spanish but the French, Danes, Swedish...

You have a forked tongue and your promises are hollow. You would give with one hand while take with the other.

No a Pirate is a definable entity and clearly not the your Pirate view... I hear words from you like respect, no demands on other nations!

Whats next form the Pirate nation, the giving out of hugs & free kittens?

No a Pirate is a definable entity and clearly not the your Pirate view... I hear words from you like respect, no demands on other nations!

Whats next form the Pirate nation, the giving out of hugs & free kittens?

And now you try to insult us. Just like you do with every other Nation.

Also there is no clear definition of what a Pirate should be. If you look back into history they have been many things. Even the Admins have stepped in with proof of Pirate Nations.

The Pirate Coalition will play this game how we like and no matter how much you try to change that we will continue to do so.

We do not try to tell you how to play the game. Although you seem to be living up well to how the greedy British Empire was portrayed at this point in History. How did that end up for them?

lol yes in that case I'd actually feel sorry for the Danes..  :P

One doesn't negotiate with the Spanish Inquisition... you accept their demands or WAR!

The-spanish-inquisition.jpg

We only negotiate with Monty Python Clan.

• Like 1

NEIN, NEIN, NEIN!!! i Think they wil undestand it.

Every second word you write is no.

Nothing productive, no ideas, no suggestions. Nothing.

Slowly i believe, you are a stubborn troll. You give nothing but hate to the community 

If you have to decide things for your nation, spain will never recover. Never. 

Oh shut up already TsunamiEmperor you just keep on going spurring the war on, on both sides like always. The RAE is possibly the last clan who should talk about peace or not since you're not exactly men of peace and the majority seem to be holding some petty grudge over Panama still, the place in which some of your clan is still camping out. GB may not have been unified at that time, but us clans there enjoyed the fight(even though it was against some agreements) and learned much from the RAE and ACE and respected their fighting prowess. Even though ACE switched to pirates fairly quickly and RAE seemed to fight with a serious grudge even then.

Even after that, the clan that's constantly sabotaged talks between Spain and be it with GB or the US of A, has been RAE. It's starting to become pathetic, fanning the flames is the best thing you know. Yet you hop between Spain and Pirates whichever is doing better at the time. You're not exactly speaking from a position of strength, you're like a Naval Action version of Quisling.

If your goal is seeing the Spanish nation crushed in the dirt so that everyone goes Pirate, so that then the pirates become the focus and start doing worse while Spain recovers so you can jump back, or simply attempt to crush the brits out of spite for Panama, congrats you seem to be doing well. But forgive me if i don't take anything you say or write too seriously. Unfortunately your ways and the ways of the RAE are and always have heavily impacted Spain, negatively or otherwise.

Well maybe if you succeed, at least we may have a map reset sometime soon because the practice of bringing nations down to one port went to far already and is still going because all other nations seem intent on making it happen to everyone else too. One of the reasons the PvP1 has stayed at stable amounts of people is PvP2 getting recruited over by certain clans on PvP1 with promise of greener pastures. So the game is in-fact losing players, it's less evident on PvP 1 than on PvP 2 though.

Edit: the point about the game losing players is, that now is definitely the to stop our stupid crap so we can stop some more of the playerbase from leaving.

Edited by Alexander Reher

Every second word you write is no.

Nothing productive, no ideas, no suggestions. Nothing.

Slowly i believe, you are a stubborn troll. You give nothing but hate to the community 

If you have to decide things for your nation, spain will never recover. Never. 

Im more than that im the demon that is taking the hell to your waters.

lol yes in that case I'd actually feel sorry for the Danes..  :P

One doesn't negotiate with the Spanish Inquisition... you accept their demands or WAR!

The-spanish-inquisition.jpg

Oh....... Still trying...... I'm sure you can fall lowest.................

But as I am a Monty Pyton fan from years......  

I will let him respond you.........

02may-Monty-Python-Spam-sketch.jpg

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya
  • Like 2

Oh....... Still trying...... I'm sure you can fall lowest.................

But as I am a Monty Pyton fan from years......  

I will let him respond you.........

02may-Monty-Python-Spam-sketch.jpg

Or they could just take a thin mint..ua :D

Most if not all or the British captains want spain to be a nation like when we were allied with them, but their actions (or the actions or some clans in their nation) made it so that if we let them be they'd backstab us, with the balance of power at the time, destroying most of their nation was a far easier task for us than dealing with their hilarious demands.

They seized the opportunity to attack us and broke diplomacy when the pirates started making a push in Haiti along with the Danes, now they are reaping what they sowed.

We don't think we have a ''right'' to conquer smaller nations,but we believe nation size should be balanced by amount of players and what they can reasonably, not by some untenable historical position, we tried helping Spain when the Americans attacked it. We don't have the ''right'' to vassalize them but we sure have the power to destroy them if they backstab us and tell us to f*** off.

If they want to negotiate and make peace i'm the sure diplomats on the british side will hear them, but they need to make reasonable demands and until then well our west flank is pretty darn secure.

You people need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid man, you had no better time than to be allied with Spain when our power structure changed drastically, your diplomats chose ports instead.  Everything that is happening to Britain is your own doing as far as the past few weeks are concerned, and I don't know what kind of nostalgia blunt you're smoking but prior to this, you were dealing solely with the person you claimed "back-stabbed" you, and now you're saying you want the old Spain you were allies with back?

Does anyone in your faction actually know what they want?, or are they just too scared to admit it in a public forum, because every post I read from your people just contradicts another.

Sorry but I would have responded at length but knowing you fled the Spanish cause to go Pirate, I knew then the measure of the man.....

Now you may flower it up as fighting on, but the sad fact is when the going got tough, you and others clearly got going....... Where? Over to the easiest option.

I love the Spanish people, in my case 'literally' so I admire their proud and but sometimes stubborn nature. Its just a shame that people who flew their banner can walk away so easily when their backs were against the wall. Spain doesn't need men like you, what they do need is the very men staying and fighting for the colours NOW! These will be the Spanish of the future, not the fairweather friends you Pirate Turncoats pretend to be.

There will be peace, it will come... perhaps not today, tomorrow or next week.... but it will come!

Big words from the man who knocked over the first domino in this whole situation, the Prime-arch of catastrophe himself speaks to me of ones measure and expects to be taken seriously.

You can act as though moving to another front is simply fleeing from difficulty, but here among the pirates, we've been fighting you just as we were fighting you before to a more effective degree.  For someone who you deem has "run away", I've yet to see you at any of the fights I've been involved in so far, that or I just haven't noticed you in the fray at Jeremie the past several times we've been there, where I'd expect you to be huddling.

Unlike your nations stance towards Spain, there are no illusions of what our relationship with the pirates are, you may demonize them but that is your own folly.  You know nothing of the enemies you fight, and frankly that is precisely why your conclusions are both unsurprising and unimportant to me.

Peace indeed will come, the day your nation is brought to heel, and given the rude awakening it sorely needs.

Edited by TsunamiEmperor

Oh shut up already TsunamiEmperor you just keep on going spurring the war on, on both sides like always. The RAE is possibly the last clan who should talk about peace or not since you're not exactly men of peace and the majority seem to be holding some petty grudge over Panama still, the place in which some of your clan is still camping out. GB may not have been unified at that time, but us clans there enjoyed the fight(even though it was against some agreements) and learned much from the RAE and ACE and respected their fighting prowess. Even though ACE switched to pirates fairly quickly and RAE seemed to fight with a serious grudge even then.

Even after that, the clan that's constantly sabotaged talks between Spain and be it with GB or the US of A, has been RAE. It's starting to become pathetic, fanning the flames is the best thing you know. Yet you hop between Spain and Pirates whichever is doing better at the time. You're not exactly speaking from a position of strength, you're like a Naval Action version of Quisling.

If your goal is seeing the Spanish nation crushed in the dirt so that everyone goes Pirate, so that then the pirates become the focus and start doing worse while Spain recovers so you can jump back, or simply attempt to crush the brits out of spite for Panama, congrats you seem to be doing well. But forgive me if i don't take anything you say or write too seriously. Unfortunately your ways and the ways of the RAE are and always have heavily impacted Spain, negatively or otherwise.

Well maybe if you succeed, at least we may have a map reset sometime soon because the practice of bringing nations down to one port went to far already and is still going because all other nations seem intent on making it happen to everyone else too. One of the reasons the PvP1 has stayed at stable amounts of people is PvP2 getting recruited over by certain clans on PvP1 with promise of greener pastures. So the game is in-fact losing players, it's less evident on PvP 1 than on PvP 2 though.

Edit: the point about the game losing players is, that now is definitely the to stop our stupid crap so we can stop some more of the playerbase from leaving.

I really sense the impassioned anger in this one, your ignorance is very amusing and astounding sir, especially when directed at the original Spanish diplomat who gave your faction a very easy alternative to war.  I'll bullet point a number of things since you're seemingly too lazy to get to the bottom of things yourself, yet have the energy to right out a whole essay of cringe:

1.  I was the original diplomat from Spain to your faction, I was the one who in conjunction with a number of other people took a certain degree of power from RAE after the initial misunderstanding in southern Cuba, and we created RACC.  The intention wasn't to punish RAE, but to allow for a more balanced unity among the faction when making decisions for the people we represented within Spain.  This wasn't enough for your leaders, and you began milking the attacks by Pepe to justify and offensive against the rest of the coast, and telling us how much you couldn't trust us.  The people who were in the same room when the plan to "depower" RAE was put forward were Pam from the AUSEZ clan, Caldwell and Gaizka.  It was said in this meeting what would be done to solve the problem of Pepe, and it was made clear that we would not bargain away southern Cuba for 4 ports in the Yucatan.   The solution for Pepe took effect the same day, and the following day that we proposed this solution but your diplomats decided not to follow up with me after they said they'd relay the information to the rest of the council.  They instead made a backdoor deal with Gaizka to fully take control of the south western coast of Cuba in exchange for 4 ports in the Yucatan.

This was resoundingly rejected by the rest of the faction, and that is why we made at stand at Siguanea.

2.  There are no grudges being held, we reference Panama and southern Cuba(during the first weeks of steam release) as points in history where your lack of unity compromised our security in different parts of the world, and the fact that not once did we act irrationally in response to these liabilities against your faction.  Yet, one attack from RAE in southern Cuba, and your faction is already pounding the war drums, conquering as much as they can within the same day that our diplomats ended up meeting.  The point of pointing out these two events is to point out the hypocrisy of your faction and it's diplomacy, your lack of understanding in this why we will never allow your faction to remain as powerful as it is.

3. I hop between pirates and Spain depending on which is doing better at the time?  Never mind I'm not even going to address the rest of your post, too stupid.

@Tsunami

A men who left Spain in times of trouble is not worth to speak for spain.

God damn Yankees!

Where exactly do I speak for Spain in this thread?  I'd love to see the quote, or is this just your little tidbit of appeasement to Caldwell's new salty narrative to try and drive a wedge between the new Spanish corsairs and their homeland?

It's pretty easy to see through all these manipulative attempts on the forums, please try harder.

Edited by TsunamiEmperor
  • Like 1