Game-Labs Forum

Spain is dead ? (PVP1)

Captain Tylor

Last night I was sitting in a Basic Cutter just outside the port of Key West.  Numerous Espana players in small ships (basic cutters and traders) slowly approached the port.  I would turn my ship to face them (but did not move towards them).  Sometimes they would hesitate a moment and circle around, then leave.  Other times they hesitated, then came ahead into port.  One Espana player popped out of port in a much larger ship and was next to mine.  I start chatting him up in PM as it was raining at the time.  We chatted about trivial things (the weather at Key West, the weather at our own (real life locations) etc.  As we did several high ranking Espana players (including Papa Bear) sailed into the port in their basic cutters and traders.  Finally, the Espana player I was chatting with popped back into port.  A short while later, the two players came out of port, one was Papa Bear and the other the Espana player that I had been chatting with earlier, only this time his ship was identified as "Pirate" and not "Espana".  I asked him about that and he essentially confirmed that he was now a Pirate and sailed away.  

Edited by Chijohnaok
  • Like 2

I am trying to give you advice.  Nope, dont want to listen and just be hard headed and insulted.

Thats your choice. People lend advice when they want to help.  At this point i think you need it.

But nope hold onto your 'spanish pride'  lets see how far it takes you.

No, you are trying to tell us what to do. We are not kids, you are not our teacher.

Do you want us to surrender after what you did? No way!!! 

You want us to bend our knees and that is never going to happen.

We will never surrender. We are Spanish, and that word is not in our dictionary.

The smart guy will thank you for advice the stupid guy will insult you.  It's a famous quote but I don't who said this.

We dont want your peace i prefer you like an enemy.

Well don't wonder if there is only La Habana left for you till the big wipe. I hope you have fun.

In a battle with the flag holder as you tried to start a massive attack on 3 ports starting from Misteriosa. Erm what did you say again?

kM5BXpg.jpg

Propaganda again. One player doesn't represent the entire nation and by the way, this has nothing to do with what we are discussing here, but you come up with it anyway.....

We were insulted a few days ago when we entered battle against some AUSEZ players near Tumbado (I don't have pictures of this). I asked them to stop insulting us, which they did

Ok, let's see how some of you talk to a spanish player and see what is your answer:

2wpmfko.jpg

Edited by alumct

FEBRUARY USA conquers spanish ports and obviusly Spain tried to defend. Meanwhile, GB took many ports around Belize, spreading N. and S. saying it was temporary, so Spanish forces can concentrate in now their "friends" americans.

MARCH Due to GB NEVER gave a port back, Diplomats were changed. New promises of help, new taken ports at N of Yucatan, old tradition of keeping all the ports and return none of em.

I never saw a english returning a promised port; once in war GB uses the Port Timer (06-08) knowing that the most of spanish players are from Europe as they are (yes, I know AUSEZ but they are not the backbone of GB).

As I see it, the lack of trust sits on the british expansion on spanish Central America towards a non enemy territory at the moment.

An alliance with a powerful person is never safe. Phaedrus

Exactly so.

I make no excuses for Spain, but the behavior of the US and British has been even more embarassing to watch. Greedily taking ports and blaming the Spanish for declaring war afterwards. Blaming the Spanish for trying regain their OWN ports. Acting like butthurt little emperors and trying to destroy the game for the entire faction in order to punish a few rude and inept diplomats.

Pretty sad when the pirates are more honorable. And the US and Britain decided the pirates were a problem after there were no more Spanish ports to nightflip. And Britain even now continues to attack Spain while retreating before the rats. Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

• Like 2

Exactly so.

I make no excuses for Spain, but the behavior of the US and British has been even more embarassing to watch. Greedily taking ports and blaming the Spanish for declaring war afterwards. Blaming the Spanish for trying regain their OWN ports. Acting like butthurt little emperors and trying to destroy the game for the entire faction in order to punish a few rude and inept diplomats.

Pretty sad when the pirates are more honorable. And the US and Britain decided the pirates were a problem after there were no more Spanish ports to nightflip. And Britain even now continues to attack Spain while retreating before the rats. Cutting off your nose to spite your face.

What's sad and embarrassing is how the Spanish players refuse to take responsibility for their actions and inability to defend themselves but solely blame others.

Hello everyone, I am Spanish , I read and read this post , but still do not see when the British and their servants , will make the declaration of surrender ?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  Don't worry mens, be happy. 

• Like 5

We were insulted a few days ago when we entered battle against some AUSEZ players near Tumbado (I don't have pictures of this). I asked them to stop insulting us, which they did

This is the first time i heard about one or more AUSEZ members insulting anyone, if you have the players names from AUSEZ that were insulting i will have a word with them, screenshot or not as we did tell our members to show respect to the spanish and to not insult any other person in game. Please PM me the names, please do not post them here.

Edited by Jager
  • Like 1

Propaganda again. One player doesn't represent the entire nation and by the way, this has nothing to do with what we are discussing here, but you come up with it anyway.....

Ok, let's see how some of you talk to a spanish player and see what is your answer:

2wpmfko.jpg

How can it be propaganda when it really happened. Oh btw it was not the first time. If one player insults I would say ok. But when it happenes in almost every fight you have to life with the consequences.

And there is a big difference between "fk you" or someone tells you he wants to rape you.

And your comments proofs you stil act like a supernation.

Your glory is long gone and was sank to the bottom of the sea. And instead of surrender and trying to talk you keep insulting and acting like a bad winner.

The more you do this the less ports will be left for you.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway
  • Like 1

How can it be propaganda when it really happened. Oh btw it was not the first time. If one player insults I would say ok. But when it happenes in almost every fight you have to life with the consequences.

And there is a big difference between "fk you" or someone tells you he wants to rape you.

And your comments proofs you stil act like a supernation.

Your glory is long gone and was sank to the bottom of the sea. And instead of surrender and trying to talk you keep insulting and acting like a bad winner.

The more you do this the less ports will be left for you.

I see no AUSEZ member here...?

It was about my first post as a spanish players claimed "they have enough money to rape us". I also never saw a player from AUSEZ insulting someone. If this happened I recommend to make screenshots to proof. If the spaniards can't I will call THIS propaganda. This goes to you @alumct.

Btw a report was send but the Admin still decided not to read my message. That's why I posted this screenshot here. Pointing a finger at Capitan Blood for bad manners, insults, threats of harm and sexual crime.

He was also from a clan but I can't remember which one. If you can't play a game like humans please do us a favour and don't play anyway. If you still feel you're in the need to continue your actings against the british nation don't wonder if you don't have any ports left.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

I hope spain will reform and make an alliance. No reason not to. The problem is, that every time its attempted, ludicrous demands are made.  Spain, Britain, and the US could be a powerful force. Instead we quarrel while the Danes and Pirates shore up their fleets. Thats bad for all of us. Green Yellow and Red are nice colors dont you think?   

post named:  spain is dead?? and I only see a fight of children in school,............ you insult me...... I insult you........ really??? p  I only see the same people writing in this post, that bla bla bla bla......................... and no said nothing, like a troll wars.

I 've been playing a few days at this game and the only thing that bag so my bad English allows me to understand this forum is that it seems that the Spanish are the great monster of the universe. I constantly see the same people , taking advantage of any conversation to attack us , or at least that's what I feel .

if any Spanish speaking , there is always someone ready to silence him, there is no option , one Spanish speaking and three attack him .

I just feel in this forum a great hatred for the Spaniards, or at least that's what I feel, to read here . it seems that the Spanish black legend has returned after so many centuries.

Bad thing is that, although I just hope also it's just a fight of children to the school door .

Greetings from a monster, or at least I think I am, after reading these forums.

Sorry my bad English , translator of google
Edited by Alado

We don't think you are "monsters" our hands were forced in this matter by your compatriots...

Pride comes before a fall and you have fallen twice now!

Yet we are still open to negotiations if you are willing to discuss terms which we can agree on...

Edited by Krupi

If Spain's wants peace then why do all their members keep crying for war?

Does GB stop taking ports, relying on Spain's good nature and sense of honour?

If you think we should then send your diplomats and we'll talk.....

FIrst of all, I speak as an individual and therefore I do not reperesent in any way Spain or some clan (I actually am diplomat in other games - EVE online - but here in naval action I do not even belong to an organization, but just play for fun in the Spanish faction, waiting to see if my EVE org could come here also and have some real fun with you all)

I must remark that  (besides it's not "all members" of the spanish faction crying for war, but - as I saw - no more than five or six individuals) a diplomat cannot make its decisions grounded on some kind of casus belli taken from the common people speeches on the forums.

Such kind of cheap diplomacy (a.k.a. propoaganda) does not work with people who are involved in real (it's a joke) ingame diplomacy. So I want to come and see - behind the words - what's your faction's really attitude.

Do you want to know how you could really tell (and show the all server) if Spain is realiable or not?

Here you are:

1) stop attacking the last spanish ports.

2) offer an unilateral truce on such ports for two weeks (or for the different the period you deem appropriate to let Spanish clans debate your proposal)

3) ask Spanish orgs to start negotiations for a peace, under the threat that you will go on with the offensive after the truce period if an agreement is not reached.

That would be a concrete diplomatic offer that will put the responability of the eventual continuation of the war on the side of Spain, so inducing our orgs to start real negotiations for peace or to show clearly that they are not willing to do it.

If the reperesentaive of the main Spanish clans (so not just some spanish player on forums) answer "cambronne", then you will be right in destroing Spain.

Otherwise, calling for Spanish orgs to offer peace, you are only making up on the forums to appear the good guys when you are only wanting to destroy Spain (which is legitimate, of course, but shall be called for what it is and not with other names).

Edited by victor
  • Like 6

We don't think you are "monsters"

sorry but when i read fórums i have that impression.

I see many people ready to attack as some Spanish tries to explain , defend or just put his point of view, in every place of this forum

as I said I 'm new here , and see those comments again and again , with that contemptuous tone towards the Spaniards only it makes me think that we are monsters or lepers. True, in any forum there are trolls and children with little education, but I think it is not necessary to crucify a nation , simply because they do not behave or think like you. I think you can joke or laugh healthily, or spend ironic jokes, but always reign respect .

our hands were forced in this matter by your compatriots

that I can not comment , because I have little time here . But just as every nation has its share of guilt, they should be analyzed because spain atack or was forced to atack. Never in life is either white or black , can be gray.

Yet we are still open to negotiations if you are willing to discuss terms which we can agree on

sorry, but you see the map? what negotiations can be made?? :D  :D :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you can negotiate when you have something, but now ....... ;) 

even an ant has to defend when an elephant wants to eliminate, Ant is not crazy, just try to survive.

Greetingw , and remember it is a game , try to enjoy it and be happy .

as usual, google translate power B)

PD: I only speak in my name

Edited by Alado