Game-Labs Forum

Spain is dead ? (PVP1)

Captain Tylor

We are going to teach the spaniards a lesson they will never forget. And the rest of the server will see what happens to the ones who opposes us.

All the server must know. That's not a game...... Nobody must opposes us......... British will play alone or else with people that do as they want...... If you think this is a war game, your'e mistaked....... In a wargame people want that someone opposite him to play........ British not.... british want to play alone......

Muahahahahahaha........... Your faction is a joke...... A british giving lessons................. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please, say some joke about the spanish arrogance.............. Muahahahahahahahaha

All the server must know. That's not a game...... Nobody must opposes us......... British will play alone or else with people that do as they want...... If you think this is a war game, your'e mistaked....... In a wargame people want that someone opposite him to play........ British not.... british want to play alone......

Muahahahahahaha........... Your faction is a joke...... A british giving lessons................. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please, say some joke about the spanish arrogance.............. Muahahahahahahahaha

What the!?  U mad bro?

• Like 2

Poster of the year.

He does have a point.

All "British nation" victories are mostly just an increased number of red dots on the map, while many of their opponents just swap factions or leave the game until the admin team returns at least part of their ports. Theres hardly any genious strategic elements required in the game yet anyhow, especially if you happen to outnumber the enemy. The Spanish players who have already lost their expensive ships or been repeatedly ganked while doing cutter missions may never return, and its hardly completely their fault if they are frustrated.

This is why all the ports were returned to Sweden too.

• Like 1

Dont worry spain there will be a map reset when land hits the battle ini, so take this as lesson.

Yes resets could include money ships resources etc

Only two things that are safe and guaranteed by us are Rank and Crafting XP

Wipes if happen could be softened by compensations, but in general we never promised anything except for Rank and Crafting XP.

Port ownership reset will definitely happen after land in battles and port investments happen. It is basically a promise now.

Camp du roy will be reverted to free town for some time and then reverted back to neutral on the port reset or maybe earlier. Other freetowns could be affected too.

Source

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/11801-petition-camp-du-roy/page-3?hl=reset

• Like 1

Small nations of Naval Action, please take notes. After we were conquered, you will be the next. One by one, lie by lie, broke truce by broke truce. Until the devs can bring a real national diplomatic gameplay system, peacey treaties are useless. There are no real consequences to broken one. Spanish players we were cursed by the location of our capital in middle of the the major factions. Only matters raw power, not the truth.

Edited by Don Alonso
  • Like 1

Small nations of Naval Action, please take notes. After we were conquered, you will be the next. One by one, lie by lie, broke truce by broke truce. Until the devs can bring a real national diplomatic gameplay system, peacey treaties are useless. There are no real consequences to broken one. Spanish players we were cursed by the location of our capital in middle of the the major factions.

haha someone is salty, perhaps your faction should not start something it cannot finish.

Small nations of Naval Action, please take notes. After we were conquered, you will be the next. One by one, lie by lie, broke truce by broke truce. Until the devs can bring a real national diplomatic gameplay system, peacey treaties are useless. There are no real consequences to broken one. Spanish players we were cursed by the location of our capital in middle of the the major factions. Only matters raw power, not the truth.

Erm... You are the last one, who is getting smashed. But our diplomats are playing 2 or 3 leagues higher it seems.  ;)

A few misconceptions and silly ideas I'm seeing from the Spanish:

1) That they need to 'offer' something tangible at the negotiating table. Sweden was pushed back to one port, had nothing to offer, now they're doing fine and even going to war again. France was pushed back to nearly the same state, they got their territory back too and now want to be the next Spain. The only thing you need to offer for talks to go through is a united voice, because what we are sick of is the fact that your current disunity makes any peace agreement worth less than the paper it's written on.

2) That fighting to the end is somehow going to help you save face or stave off what is currently inevitable. Some of you are far too prideful, you're a small faction with small numbers and limited timezones. Some of your less intelligent clans have dragged you into wars with one superpower after another, thus draining your resources and numbers even further. It's as though there's a contempt for your fellow faction members, you deliberately maintain a war that harms nobody but them.

3) That the British nation somehow enjoys 'puppy kicking' or bullying smaller factions. We'd much rather be fighting the Russians, but do you know what we really don't like? Backstabbers. We hate being attacked in the back by a faction we agreed peace with less than a week ago, we hate seeing flags bought even as talks are scheduled to begin.

4) That you are 'entitled' to certain areas of territory. You're not entitled to Spain's historic holdings in this game, it just doesn't work that way. So when you come to the table during a war you're losing and demand 16 ports in return for peace, we just wonder whether you have any grip on reality whatsoever. The only thing you're arguably entitled to is the means to play Naval Action to the extent of its content, in other words an area to grind (ideally fairly safe), at least one source of each resource (courtesy of the new resource gathering system), a source of pvp. So maybe your next proposal for peace should be created out of pragmatism rather than pride.

• Like 3

You say this here....   But the post in the Spanish section suggest otherwise.

The real failure is that your faction could never unite enough to have a strong voice and faction-wide strategy.

Continuously whining about timers and demanding that ports be given back to you even though you were getting your ass handed to you didnt help either.

And the final straw was when people tried to suggest that suicidal bravado was NOT the best idea.  But once again, nobody was able to defy the Papa Bears and Condes, so you all went down in their sinking ship...

And the ultimate insult to you is that those who whined the hardest and showed the most "Bravado" ended up jumping ship and running from their faction after destroying it.

edit: Damn, Fenix beat me by a minute...

You can say that that is not what happened, but facts prove otherwise.

Good day, sirs.

Edited by Vernon Merrill
  • Like 1

Erm... You are the last one, who is getting smashed. But our diplomats are playing 2 or 3 leagues higher it seems.  ;)

What happens when a peacey treaty is broken? when brits broke promise of give the southern cuban ports to RAE? Nothing happens. There is no real consequences. Only diplomats try to win propaganda war in forums, of absolutely no relevance, and not necesarily related to the truth., You conquer because you can, as simple as it is. No crown in England can stop you or force a stall. Neither spanish crown, or US congress. Only player numbers matters. As this is a game, if we have to be asking your mercy for life, everey day, I prefer to enjoy game and fight you until the end, and help other nations to not be conquered by you.

Edited by Don Alonso
  • Like 1

Only diplomats try to win propaganda war in forums, of absolutely no relevance, and not necesarily related to the truyh., 

In that case you are absoluteley wrong. Forumwarriors and trolls try to win propaganda war in forums.

Diplomats, - sorry - good diplomats end wars and crises in teamspeak, irc or ingame chats. They present the facts in forums. Not the negotiations.

Edited by KanoFu

In that case you are absoluteley wrong. Forumwarriors and trolls try to win propaganda war in forums.

Diplomats, - sorry - good diplomats end wars and crises in teamspeak, irc or ingame chats. They present the facts in forums. Not the negotiations.

So issues talked in the forums in threads like this, are free of clan interferences and facts view interests, really, sir. You really think that everyone aren't telling the story that benefits them? Good luck.

Over all, try to enjoy the game, and set apart tracherous politics for the boring real world ^^. Or may the devs bring us, real national diplomacy in game, that must be respected for everyone. Until that day, good luck, sirs. Now there aren't spanish as frontier between the powers, now hundred of brits needs other enemy to enjoy the game. And remenber. ther aren't real consequences to broke a pact.

Edited by Don Alonso
  • Like 1

What happens when a peacey treaty is broken? when brits broke promise of give the southern cuban ports to RAE? Nothing happens. There is no real consequences. Only diplomats try to win propaganda war in forums, of absolutely no relevance, and not necesarily related to the truth., You conquer because you can, as simple as it is. No crown in England can stop you or force a stall. Neither spanish crown, or US congress. Only player numbers matters. As this is a game, if we have to be asking your mercy for life, everey day, I prefer to enjoy game and fight you until the end, and help other nations to not be conquered by you.

I am going to attempt to be even more impartial ;), both sides are responsible for the current situation no one can deny that... This is what I personally believe caused it...

1) Both RAE and SLRN thought that as part the original sea trials group they could afford not to negotiate and simply make demands of the newcomers, a mistake!

2) RAE should never have moved so far away from the capital this was a large mistake and they should have listened to the other Spanish squadrons and SLRNs advice.

3) Non SLRN squadrons tired of being forced to oblige SLRN rebelled and moved down to panama, this unfortunately had the effect of blowing away SLRN treaty with RAE. SLRN did not betray RAE it was simply a treaty that would never have worked without the backing of all sides or a diplomacy tool in the game.

4) Spain should have realised that USA was a bigger threat and RAE should have given up a few ports that they simply couldn't defend and not start a front with the Dutch who were on good terms with the British.

5) Spain is not unified, when the shit hit the fan in Jamaica from the east I.e. Pirates and Danish the British Squadrons started to work with each other and are unified.

6) Spain could have joined America and then turned on the British, instead they refused to discuss and let usa destroy them.

7) USA come to terms with Spain and the British try and help them take back ground.

8) RAE ruin this by launching an attack on British ports...

These are what I have seen and/or heard that ultimately (I believe) led to the this...

• Like 1

Krupi, I can agree with you in 1), 2) (I was one that said that Canalete was an error), 3), 4), 5).

The problem under 6), 7), and 8), and even 4), is the weakness of clan diplomacy. If we had a crown/congress sanction under pacts...think in black sails season 3, without the spanish crown or british parliament, forcing politics limits on terrain. In Spain faction we did many mistakes, but none of them was broken first a pact. You'll have now a problem, hundreds of players that needs to fight, to earn xps. While we resist in north cuba, you'll can maintain order in your lines. I doubt that, when we fall, you can maintain peace, with your "allies." even if is what you want. Wait and see. You'll need an enemy to unite your troops, and your troops are specially expansionists, because you can. I can hear the war drums in other nations forums, as i can hear the propaganda.

Edited by Don Alonso

Krupi, I can agree with you in 1), 2) (I was one that said that Canalete was an error), 3), 4), 5).

The problem under 6), 7), and 8), and even 4), is the weakness of clan diplomacy. If we had a crown/congress sanction under pacts...think in black sails season 3, without the spanish crown or british parliament, forcing politics limits on terrain. In Spain faction we did many mistakes, but none of them was broken first a pact. You'll have now a problem, hundreds of players that needs to fight, to earn xps. While we resist in north cuba, you'll can maintain order in your lines. I doubt that, when we fall, you can maintain peace, with your "allies." even if is what you want. Wait and see. You'll need an enemy to unite your troops, and your troops are specially expansionists, because you can. I can hear the war drums in other nations forums, as i can hear the propaganda.

We have plenty of enemies that will be dealt with once Spain is sufficiently humbled.