Game-Labs Forum

Spain is dead ? (PVP1)

Captain Tylor

You can't blame one single guy for trying to bring a faction together and then that faction falling apart of their own accord rofl. After all it is just a game. There's nothing wrong with one doing their own thing after something like a whole factiong doing their own thing after trying to be led towards the right step.

and Jager, ain't no reason to insult people for their choices. It's just a game mate.

I personally do not see how i was being insulting to papa bear for his choice of going pirate, wang who posted the pic of the chat today (aus time) asked the guy who replied if they were now pirates, i made the reply to say that Papa has indeed gone pirate. If Papa or someone took offense to me stating the fact that he did make the switch and then asking if maybe the whole RACC clan made the switch as well as i thought himself and Tsunami where the main leaders of RACC and both switched if all of that clan followed.

Again if anyone took offense by my posting before i am sorry, i am also sorry if offense was caused by any of my posts in this topic or others. I also hope that he enjoy's his time as a pirate and i hope to see him again in a battle in which this time i hope that i win, if i recall he sank me last time :P

Edited by Jager

It's been two weeks of logging on try to defend this or that port come here and there just to see most of the faction do nothing at all to help.

Now the brits took the gulf of mexico and somehow the habana is full of flag capts that never came to defend anything or even showed signs of trying to help.

I personally grew tired of spending my entire online time to try and help people who doesnt even care for the nation. Why should i?

Now im not telling anyone how to play but if they are free to do what they want so do i. And if the racc was the devil that sunk the spanish nation now the brits have no reason to keeo warring the spanish.

Happy puppeting.

This is a similar problem in many nations i think. And I think many grow frustrated at defending the borders, while many is hunting fleets in the home area, and dont lift a finger to help the nation or the clans. Some frustrated players join pirates because of it, because thats the easiest way out.

There can be litle doubt that many should have joined a pve server instead. They want to share the glory but not the tedious hard work.

Do you speak for what is left of the Spanish Nation? If so we Pirates welcome your hostilities. Just do not expect us to be as merciful as the British and US.

I thought you were mates with pepe? And you have been playing with RAE for ever and know many of their members..blah blah blah.

You turned quickly.

• Like 1

You can keep saying propaganda. We know you will.... The more you tell a story doesn't mean people believe it.

But let me tell you this: we are going to play even if we only have our capital.

Right now you have a clear advantage regarding ships and ranks, but we will eventually match your ships and ranks.

We will see better times, and we won't run. Some of us have been playing this game for a very long time and we suffered this before when there were only a few of us.

Even in those conditions we had fun and we fought with honour.

We are commited to do it again, because we love this game.

bandera-nacional-colon--644x362.jpg

• Like 6

This is where peace talks are going to hit a sand still.

Once we get you to one port, there are going to be warmongers like yourself wanting to continue a fight you cannot win.  Ruining the experience for all the newer players in your nation.

A lot of these older clans have to realize, this is not pre steam release. The server pop isnt 100.  The game is very different now. Learn this quickly, instead of dragging your nation down a hole.

Instead of having one clan ruining the experience for all your other members.  UNITE.  Make a council, have votes.  Then decide your course of action.

I hope that through this struggle, Spain does unite.  Creating a strong nation.

• Like 3

This is where peace talks are going to hit a sand still.

Once we get you to one port, there are going to be warmongers like yourself wanting to continue a fight you cannot win.  Ruining the experience for all the newer players in your nation.

A lot of these older clans have to realize, this is not pre steam release. The server pop isnt 100.  The game is very different now. Learn this quickly, instead of dragging your nation down a hole.

Instead of having one clan ruining the experience for all your other members.  UNITE.  Make a council, have votes.  Then decide your course of action.

I hope that through this struggle, Spain does unite.  Creating a strong nation.

Well said!

In my humble almost everything that has happened to my faction it is largely but not solely our fault.

I and my clan propose to all the Spanish faction us to attack only the PIRATE faction and its ports respecting and helping the other factions to eradicate PIRATES.which they are like rats that proliferate in our cellars of our ships

Sorry for my poor english

En mi humilde opinion casi todo lo que le ha pasado a la faccion española es culpa nuestra aunque no unicamente

Yo y mi clan proponemos que los españoles ataquemos unicamente a la faccion PIRATA y sus puertos respetando y ayudando a las otras facciones a erradicar PIRATAS que proliferan como ratas en las bodegas de nuestros barcos

Yep... given your situation, the best is to carry on with that attitude and make even more "friends" among the pirates...

The problem lies in those you have followed so far; they're a cancer to the nation I once called my own, and you secretly know it. Act now or forever be crushed into oblivion. Or Habana, whatever.

Stop talking about how Spain should do this and do that.

Are you Spanish? No, so let us do whatever we want.

You keep blaming one clan for all of this, is that your main purpose? Yes, clearly it is.

You are our enemy, you are not allowed to tell us what to do. Is this clear to you?

Peace? Well, we could have talked about peace (I must remember here that we didn't start this war, reasons explained before) but right now it's pointless.

We have nothing to gain, there will be no peace, at least right now.

You come here like a master talking to his slave. We are not your slave. Put this into your mind.

• Like 1

I am not spanish but the last thing i would do was begging for peace to pet the british egos. A true winner would stop fighting if the other guy hit the ground, no matter what.

All this roleplaying stuff drives ppl nuts. Back in the potbs-days we called it "customer service" and let enemies escape so they would come back eventually to fight again.

We needeed to do that cause at some point playerbase was really low and there where few players left willing to pvp. So i suggest if you don't want to sit around in ports

refining your rp-skills you should do some customer-service.

Edited by Otsego
  • Like 2

Wow, i try to be nice. 

Thats how you respond?

And you wonder why your diplomacy failed.

No, you are trying to tell us what to do. We are not kids, you are not our teacher.

Do you want us to surrender after what you did? No way!!! 

You want us to bend our knees and that is never going to happen.

We will never surrender. We are Spanish, and that word is not in our dictionary.

Edited by alumct
  • Like 1

No, you are trying to tell us what to do. We are not kids, you are not our teacher.

We will never surrender. We are Spanish, and that word is not in our dictionary.

I needed that laugh today thanks. Spain and never surrender too funny.

Go back to your special treatment thread

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/10582-spanish-issues/

Edited by Justme
  • Like 1

I am trying to give you advice.  Nope, dont want to listen and just be hard headed and insulted.

Thats your choice. People lend advice when they want to help.  At this point i think you need it.

But nope hold onto your 'spanish pride'  lets see how far it takes you.

The Spanish have suffered from the attitude of the Caribbean and ports within are theirs by right... they have continually neglected the fact that in OW the nation's move on and port owner is fluid!

They come to negotiations only with demands based on old history and arrogance. "We want, we must have!" the standard phrases and always from a position of weakness and disunity. You pushed and pushed and have been punished for your lack of situational awareness and stubbornness.

You have like the Swedish and French the opportunity the rebuild, and build bridges but yet you insist still on sticking to the old world order and past mistakes. Unlike Sweden and France, you chose this war, you threatened and demanded and now have paid the ultimate price.

..... Spain has its pride, but when pride is destructive it's time to reflect and change!

I have a special affection for Spain and its people, so believe me when I say, Britain will listen and together we can work on Peace!

• Like 2

I am trying to give you advice.  Nope, dont want to listen and just be hard headed and insulted.

Thats your choice. People lend advice when they want to help.  At this point i think you need it.

But nope hold onto your 'spanish pride'  lets see how far it takes you.

We would have accepted your advice BEFORE all this happened. Not now.

I'm not insulting you, I would never do that.

But you have to understand the situation. We have nothing to lose, so why should we do what you want us to do?

Secure this zone? Never. The moment will arrive and we may have our chance to do something.

But we will manage our way, nothing more, nothing less.

But you have to understand the situation. We have nothing to lose, so why should we do what you want us to do?

Secure this zone? Never. The moment will arrive and we may have our chance to do something.

I tried to talk to pepe before this.

His reponse?

Nonononononononono

By the way, we are not asking for peace at all.

Just like yourself, we have pride. Instead of talking about it though, we use action :)

Well you are behaving like kids, screaming on the forums and global rather than pragmatically accepting the consequences of your faction's actions. Spain is a small faction that acts like a superpower, claiming entitlement to ports, making ridiculous demands for peace even on the verge of a crushing defeat. And you have a lot to lose, you have your player base. When you're stuck in La Habana how many do you think will stick around?

But all this talking is fairly pointless at this stage, you've had multiple opportunities to save your faction through peace. Now nobody else is interested in what you have to say, you can't be trusted.

The thing is, THAT ADVICE WAS OFFERED THEN LIKE IT IS NOW

The Spanish have suffered from the attitude of the Caribbean and ports within are theirs by right... they have continually neglected the fact that in OW the nation's move on and port owner is fluid!

They come to negotiations only with demands based on old history and arrogance. "We want, we must have!" the standard phrases and always from a position of weakness and disunity. You pushed and pushed and have been punished for your lack of situational awareness and stubbornness.

You have like the Swedish and French the opportunity the rebuild, and build bridges but yet you insist still on sticking to the old world order and past mistakes. Unlike Sweden and France, you chose this war, you threatened and demanded and now have paid the ultimate price.

..... Spain has its pride, but when pride is destructive it's time to reflect and change!

I have a special affection for Spain and its people, so believe me when I say, Britain will listen and together we can work on Peace!

Let me remind you this and this

You were asking the French and Swedish to keep fighting.....

I think this is called "owned" in your language.

You are treating us, your former ally, as we were not worthy because you know we don't have the numbers.

That's why you (like the americans before, deciding it was their destiny taking all ports of Florida without asking) decided to take all south of Cuba. First, your intentions were to protect those ports from pirates.

We let you know that we could do that, but you decided yourself that we couldn't do that and no more words should be spent on that issue.

Is this the way you deal with an enemy or an ally?

We need ports for our crafters the same yours do. But no, no ports to them and we (the british) keep being "ports-hungry".

Ok, now we know who we can trust and who we can't.

The Swedish and French didn't make demands on the Danes! The 'Russian' Danes from day one attacked them, we on the other hand especially the SLRN only ever supported Spain. You repaid us with treachery!

You first attack us when you thought our backs turned, you then demand ports from us for peace... always demanding, and giving nothing. Allies you say, alliances are a two way street and not a one way Calle!

Whats more ironic is the very same Spanish patriots, who negotiated for you, demanded from us have now left you in the dirt having gone Pirate.... Nice, and you still insist on British aggression.

only one nation has been owned, and they wear Red and Yellow!

Wake up!

• Like 1

Let me remind you this and this

You were asking the French and Swedish to keep fighting.....

I think this is called "owned" in your language.

You are treating us, your former ally, as we were not worthy because you know we don't have the numbers.

That's why you (like the americans before, deciding it was their destiny taking all ports of Florida without asking) decided to take all south of Cuba. First, your intentions were to protect those ports from pirates.

We let you know that we could do that, but you decided yourself that we couldn't do that and no more words should be spent on that issue.

Is this the way you deal with an enemy or an ally?

We need ports for our crafters the same yours do. But no, no ports to them and we (the british) keep being "ports-hungry".

Ok, now we know who we can trust and who we can't.

We treated you as not worthy because you kept attacking us...

You kept behaving like an enemy, yet you're surprised when we start treating you as one.

• Like 3