The Three Admirals Treaty PvP1

Surathani

UygcGSz.jpg?1

THE THREE ADMIRALS TREATY

By Cpt Pellasgos

Prepared for: The nationS of Spain, Verenigde Provinciën and Britain

1) CUBA

A )    Creation of a Dutch buffer zone

B )    The Dutch buffer zone will include the towns of Little Cayman, Santa Cruz, Manzanilla, Portillo, Guama Sevilla.

C )    The Dutch nation automatically becomes the guarantor and the protector of the buffer zone between theSpanish and the British nations.

D )    In case an outside nation tries to change the makeup of the buffer zone, then the Spanish, Dutch and the British fleets must join forces and declare war upon the perpetration nation/s.

E )    In case a rogue, or unaffiliated group of players, captures any port/s covered in this agreement, the signees must work together to recapture them in order to expedite them back to the original holder/s. Port timers must be confirmed with original holders for ease of recapture operations.

F )    Dutch Spanish and British nations are forbidden to craft flags against each other crossed the entire area of Cuba and Jamaica.

G )    Open world Pvp between the 3 signee nations is available in every portion of themap.

H )    Georgetown will remain under British control unless rogue players or clans attempt to use this port to craft flags against the Spanish nation. IN this case, the Spanish nation is allowed to request intervention by Dutch navy to remove it as a threat. The Dutch agree to add it to the already established Dutch          buffer for the remainder of the treaty.

I )    The line which connects the Spanish ports of Santa Maria, Cocodrillo, and Corrientes, and all other ports in Cuba which sit north of it, are de- facto Spanish territories. The port of Trinidad will revert to Spanish control per this agreement.

J )    The line which connects the British ports of Georgetown, Sant Lago, Puerto Escondido, and all the other British  ports which reside south of it, with the exemption of Haitian ports become British territories.

c3UUiR0.jpg

Image 1 Map for effect. The boundaries are only defined in text of body. of document

2 ) Yucatan

A ) Spanish Territories

1 ) The port of Mugeres and Conttoy becomes parts of the Spanish nation.

2 ) The line which connects Conil, Mugeres port, Alacranes La Bermeja and Tampico port becomes the Spanish controlled zone borders and all the ports within this area will become part of the Spanish nation.

3 ) Spanish nation agrees to cease crafting flags against any British ports (except those within the mutual agreed “gentlemen’s war zone” (see part b, paragraph 4 of Yukatan of this treaty)

4 ) Open world PVP is allowed in the Spanish zone.

B ) British Territories

1 )    The line which connects the ports of Xpu Ha, Tantum Cuzamil, Placer, Misteriosa, Santanillas, Georgetown to Montego Bay becomes the British territorial zone border and all the ports southern of this line towards the Dutch ports remain under British control.

2 )  British nation agrees to cease crafting flags against any Spanish ports (except those within the mutual agreed “gentlemen’s war zone” (see part b, paragraph 4 of Yukatan treaty).

3 )   Open world PVP is allowed in the British zone.

4 )   Creation of a contest area, also known as “the gentlemen’s war zone” which includes the 3 ports of Xpu Ha, Tantun Cuzamil and Tulum (see reference map 2) in order to give to both the Spanish and British communities the opportunity to have battles against each other which include all variations of port types (regional capital, deep water medium size port and shallow port)

3) Haiti

A )  The British and the Dutch nations are required to change the timers of the ports of Les Cayes, Saint Louis, Jacmel and Sale-Trou upon the signing of this treaty.

B )  The British and the Dutch nations are required to set the timers between 16-18 server time as the earliest, and 22-24 as the latest.

C )   The aforementioned changes will happen within 48 hours of this document signing.

4) Admirals and Nations

By signing this treaty the admirals of Verenigde Provincien, Britain and Spain hereby agree to all as follows:

A )   A Peace treaty between Verenigde Provincien and Spain.

B )   Spanish and British nations mutually agree to stop crafting conquest flags against each other except the specified mutually agreed contest area, also known as the “gentlemen’s war area”. Xpu Ha, Tantun Cuzamil and Tulum, are set aside for this use.

C )   Acceptance of all the parts (1, 2, 3, 4) of this agreement.

D )   Open world PVP between players of all 3 nations is allowed in every part of the map.

E )   A military salutation from the signing admirals to the flags of all three nations for accepting this treaty providing mutual respect for the bravery of the Dutch, British and Spanish communities.

F )   Upon the signature of the three admirals, this treaty will become active and in full effect.

G )   Unless mutually agreed upon with treaty resigning, this treaty is null and void 48 hours after the release of the pending political patch.

If not signed by all parties before 00:00, 01 sec server time, this treaty becomes invalid.

“May the success of this agreement act as a lighthouse for diplomacy amongst nations.”

Capt. Pellasgos

Signature area

VERENIGDE PROVINCIEN      

x._____Pellasgos________                                           

SPAIN            

x._____Gavilan______                                           

BRITAIN

x._____HMCS Warrior________                                           

Military Salutation Area

07._____Pellasgos________

07._____Gavilan_______

07._____HCMS Warrior_______

**THE FOLLOWING MAPS ARE FOR QUICK REFERENCE ONLY**

THE TEXT OF THE DOCUMENT MUST BE AGREED UPON VIA FORUM POST BY ALL THREE OF THE FORE

MENTIONED PARTIES

CuGXlQH.png

Image2 For clarity Spanish waters Include most of Cuba minus the Dutch buffer zone south of broken line.

y4fS9Nx.png

Image3

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 2

Dear gentlmen,

I am very grateful to the PvP1 players that are presently trying to reach an agreement between Great Britain, Netherland & Spain.

First, because they are available and spend hours on this duty while other players are not available due to summer holydays.

Second, because they do it in order to keep the PvP1 geo-strategy as atractive as possible untill game mechanic adjustment will be applied by devs.

To my point of view, this is a very good sign towards the NA devs that PvP1 player community is responsible & motivated enough to find compromises instead of only « play to win ».

This 3 nations agreement, or at least its spirit, might be a good example to draft a global version of a « conduct treaty » involving all nations where pvp zones, open timers ports & territories could be defined and respected untill drastic patches (diplo, port conquest, etc...) will be released.

Cheers

Frog

• Like 4

To my point of view, this is a very good sign towards the NA devs that PvP1 player community is responsible & motivated enough to find compromises instead of only « play to win ».

Just a reminder; The British unilateral proclamation last week is a testament this Thank you for your appreciation for our noble initiative!

Edited by Gooneybird

What is with all these peace treaties?! This is a naval 'combat' game. Soon people will get sick of the peace & more nats will turn pirate. :/

It's not a "peace Treaty" so much as an agreement to insure nations involved dont get steamrolled and lose players you can still sink ships and take open ports.

• Like 3

It's not a "peace Treaty" so much as an agreement to insure nations involved dont get steamrolled and lose players you can still sink ships and take open ports.

Thank you for the info :) As the original post was edited, I needed to infer from replies. :)

• Like 1

Dear gentlmen,

I am very grateful to the PvP1 players that are presently trying to reach an agreement between Great Britain, Netherland & Spain.

First, because they are available and spend hours on this duty while other players are not available due to summer holydays.

Second, because they do it in order to keep the PvP1 geo-strategy as atractive as possible untill game mechanic adjustment will be applied by devs.

This 3 nations agreement, or at least its spirit, might be a good example to draft a global version of a « conduct treaty » involving all nations where pvp zones, open timers ports & territories could be defined and respected untill drastic patches (diplo, port conquest, etc...) will be released.

Cheers

Frog

very complicate thing for say i bend my knee. Pirates are not going to 

Pirates shouldnt.  They're pirates, not a nation.  Amirite?

The Spanish said the same about the Dutch when they revolted and the Brits the same about the US revolutionaries when they declared independance. 

It's all down to your interpretation.

PS: where is this document at the moment?

Edited by Kloothommel

I'm not sure how getting 13 ports when militarily losing the war is bending the knee, they are only obliged to assist in the event that another nation interfere in the defined buffer zone.  And by assist I mean declare war, there is not clause requiring any proactive action, much in the same way the pirate's state of war with us here in the Brits has no doubt provided them with valuable moral support in this conflict.  We got the last thing we wanted from the war when we took Santiago and we have never had any intention of "crushing" the Spanish.  I was in the British attack fleets when they had only 4 ports and it is not something I feel the need to revisit, though I confess the huge fights in disposable ships of those days were loads of fun.

Edited by Augustus Charles Hobart H

I don't understand what people here are getting disappointed about. The treaty clearly states that there will be combat in the gentleman's combat zone which is the western most ports of the british/spanish territorial borders. In addition to this the treaty doesn't stop any nation from not participating in open world battles. Props to you diplomats, this is indeed a well drawn out treaty. 

• Like 5

Funny, it looks like a good treaty. 

And such division in the Dutch council? 

Next up at 20:00: intrigue, suspense and backstabbery in: Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden!

(Explanantion to non-Dutchies: It's a long running Dutch tv soap opera)

Edited by Kloothommel