Game-Labs Forum

The Three Admirals Treaty PvP1

Surathani

TLDR Version

Thread title : Hey lets stop fighting for mostly empty port battles and just divvy it up and get to PVP in set areas because we all know the timers don't work and it is a lot of time and affects the moral of the countries.  Lets just divvy up the ports because really ports are mostly irrelevant and although we all fight for ports it seems a bit not good overall.

Deng:  you wot mate? i was having fun and it is getting fixed sometime so lets just keep going.

D4mi4n : but i did something look at me, I can't figure out how to win solo so port battles is my only chance.

Jolly: ignore d4mi4n he is irrelevant

D4mi4n : no i'm not

Everyone else:  dutch ain't in so its a bit of a stalemate atm.

Side note from many : But the US,  they dont have anything on this agreement......why didnt you talk to the US......but but...but but.........

Everyone regarding the US:   Don't stress there's probably an agreement in the works, already in place or plans to nuke them.  No firm data

Edited by Fastidius
  • Like 1

When the young republic of The Netherlands is attacked by the Pirates, France and Spain and the country itself

is on the brink of civil war, only one man can lead the county's strongest weapon, the Dutch fleet:

Captain PeLLasGos !

(Pellasgos III., Prins van Oranje?)

(be careful your penis is not being cut off by the so called Dutch council, the orangists !)

Freedom to the Dutch people !!!

Edited by Wilson09
  • Like 1

Then let end this cold war so we can move on to other places of the map. The sign of respect is well received.

At the end, I think neither of us have been very toxic with the other.

I am glad to see that you find it a fair deal. It has been passed on to the Spanish council and I can only hope that they see it as a fair and appropriate offer.

I would encourage you to make our opinion known to your fellow Spanish captains.

• Like 2

You are not part of this treaty or its discussion. You can void it all day long, we really don't care my friend.

Neither are the americans :P

IMO they will never be... reason? I will tell them to my clanmates... but have hope, I always have the opposite opinion from my mates... I was against what lead us to the war and no Im against any peace with them... they have abbused of game mechanics and they are good sparring to practice.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

very complicate thing for say i bend my knee. Pirates are not going to

Stop bullshitting, you, personally and as a clan, abbanoned us a couple of days after we signed our colaboration. If we have reached this point is because you disapprared.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

TLDR Version

Thread title : Hey lets stop fighting for mostly empty port battles and just divvy it up and get to PVP in set areas because we all know the timers don't work and it is a lot of time and affects the moral of the countries.  Lets just divvy up the ports because really ports are mostly irrelevant and although we all fight for ports it seems a bit not good overall.

Deng:  you wot mate? i was having fun and it is getting fixed sometime so lets just keep going.

D4mi4n : but i did something look at me, I can't figure out how to win solo so port battles is my only chance.

Jolly: ignore d4mi4n he is irrelevant

D4mi4n : no i'm not

Everyone else:  dutch ain't in so its a bit of a stalemate atm.

Side note from many : But the US,  they dont have anything on this agreement......why didnt you talk to the US......but but...but but.........

Everyone regarding the US:   Don't stress there's probably an agreement in the works, already in place or plans to nuke them.  No firm data

Geesh - I quit reading these forums for a few days (my twitter feed is much more fun) and an Aussie shows up .

Oh, well who cares back to my hole .....

Dear brothers and sisters:

This treaty, albeit imperfect, fills my heart with joy. Despite my misgivings about giving truce to the enemies of the Holy Cross and the Catholic Church, the heretic lutherans, anglican deviationists, and godless revolutionaries from the former British colonies north of Florida; I must say that a respite to all Christians in the Caribbean was necessary, to avoid this pointless blodletting, and stop the hatred that was brewing in our hearts.

To celebrate the news, a Te Deum Mass will take place at the Metropolitan Cathedral of Havana next Sunday 7th, folowed by a banquet offered to all the brave Captains that negotiated this treaty with such wisdom and courage. Acommodation will be provided at the Convent of the Little Sisters of the Holy Mojito, who will open their doors to provide spritual comfort and respite to all the captains involved.

I am also hereby giving all of you my apostolic blessing with Plenary Indulgence for all your sins, including those you may commit next Sunday in Havana. A day is a day.

Through the holy mysteries of our redemption,
may almighty God release you
from all punishments in this life
and in the life to come.
May he open to you the gates of paradise
and welcome you to everlasting joy. 

Amen.

By the authority which the Apostolic See has given me,
I grant you a full pardon
and the remission of all your sins
in the name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit. 

Amen.

Dominus Vobiscum,

• Like 2

Sooo... as a interested spectator I must say that dutch have the knack for diplo-treaty making business. congrats!

Just cant help but wonder where are we going to have wars/battles now? since practically all interesting pvp areas are under treaties. Pirates? are they now our only option for battles? for all nations? after they have been reduced to "sweden-like" size already?

And if the answer is controlled pvp areas, well, that sounds like a pile of monkey toss to me. I thought the whole map was for that.

*spectator return to spectating*

Edited by Apina
  • Like 1

Well unfortunaly this person we are talking is not representing the dutch nation.

and no he did not inform anyone untill it was already too late

so don't blame the dutch nation for it but the person(s) who came up with this

this treaty did not involve any kind of Dutch diplomat or through the dutch council what so ever

Praefect was involved. This statement is completely false from PJ. Of course the Britts, Spanish and the Americans realize this through interaction with Praefect and Pellasgos on this specific issue. PJ should be very careful of sweeping accusations. In fact, I think it is time for some people to remove themselves from certain councils. What happened to you PJ?

Edited by Surathani

also as an interested spectator ,,

as a result of reading the treaty and posts on this thread I see it as follows

As a way of keeping players and for the health of the game in general the British are prepared to cease taking Spanish ports and in fact give back 10 + ports to the Spanish .in return the Spanish agree not to attack remaining British Ports something they currently have not the will or ability to do anyway ....also British are prepared to reset port timers on Haiti to benefit the Danes and French to stop them moaning too

The Spanish  with a heavy heart will accept these 10+ ports back  and a guarantee their ports will not be attacked by Britain ..not forgetting they are allowed to pvp and gank anywhere on the map they wish including anywhere around Jamaica .. yet they feel its not perfect ... how gracious they are

The Dutch who drafted the treaty ...and gain a firm foothold in South Cuba . have no restrictions on taking further ports within the treaty ...don't lose anything .yet some members of their council feel that they cannot support this treaty .. Im wondering if this is because these members  feel that they haven't taken enough ports yet or are just feeling left out because they were not part of the treaty .

French and Danes jumping up and down trying to add their own piece ..feel that as an ally of Spain they should have a say ...due to the fact that they gave no assistance to Spain and Britain sees them as insignificant.. no one cares what they think .. 

Sweden just dont care and will carry on doing what they like

Pirates trying to disrupt and provoke a failure of treaty because head attention seeker isn't .............getting any attention ..

USA is worried they will get the full force of the mighty Spanish Navy set against them ..when by their own admission the mighty Spanish fleet  is sat on a beach eating ice cream

all this angst about a treaty that will exist for a couple of weeks until new patch and diplomacy arrives ..

nothing here to see really

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 5

The Dutch who drafted the treaty ...and gain a firm foothold in South Cuba . have no restrictions on taking further ports within the treaty ...don't lose anything .yet some members of their council feel that they cannot support this treaty .. Im wondering if this is because these members  feel that they haven't taken enough ports yet or are just feeling left out because they were not part of the treaty .

You must be wearing sunglasses. The Dutch agree to mediate between Brits and Spanish under the same port craft ban as the others. We do so to support British brothers while gaining some diplomatic rep with Spain. Overall, all parties wish to keep players in game through organized port battles, and unlimited open water pvp. The Dutch support our allies in the north, including the U.S, but the only Dutch crafting against ports on or around Cuba will only happen to support the deal if foreign forces interfere. The Dutch will of course craft against the Haiti warzone destinations in full observance of previous obligations. If you think this has anything to do with the Dutch taking ports to build numbers then you obviously read a different treaty. Please reread the agreement for understanding. Regarding the council, I would say the same damn thing.

Edited by Surathani

Praefect was involved. This statement is completely false from PJ. Of course the Britts, Spanish and the Americans realize this through interaction with Praefect and Pellasgos on this specific issue. PJ should be very careful of sweeping accusations. In fact, I think it is time for some people to remove themselves from certain councils. What happened to you PJ?

if what is true and Pietje is wrong, id like to see a statement from the council members here that this treaty went through the council before the posting of this thread.

-Olav

edit: i have heard from one of my sources that there was a discussion a week ago or so that there was a regarding this treaty however as far as i got there was no official discussion and unless i am mistaken there was no opportunity for the clan diplomats to go to their clan and discuss the treaty for the next meeting. As such unless i can get conformation that it was confirmed in the council i will keep my current statement. 

• Like 2

if what is true and Pietje is wrong, id like to see a statement from ALL the council members here that this treaty went through the council before the posting of this thread.

-Olav

As any other treaty that goes up on public forums to be signed by all nations involved, SIGNED being the key word here, do you see signatures from all nations including Dutch? The forums are the witness to these signatures, do you see treaty compliance by signature here? Ok, now since the council knew this activity was progressing, Praefect and PJ included, somehow this spurns crazy talk from the Dutch sympathetic to a council who jumps the shark? and to be frank, the same who have NOTHING to do with the protection of our Brittish allies, nor anything else in the north? Really? really? Muzzle PJ and please speak to me via voice, cause this drama machine is laughable. Always have my respect Olav, you know it, but please.....

Edited by Surathani

It does not matter who was involved, if intentions were good, and if the treaty contained a few good ideas. It has not been approved by, and as far as I understand not even properly discussed in the Dutch counsel (read: most clans). Besides, since when a certain admiral has the trust of the Nation. So, go ahead Otto ...

Although admittedly the treaty does contain interesting ideas, astonishingly it excludes US, currently an allied nation. So, by scoring a few points with Spain, the Dutch might loose quite a few points with US. Not very diplomatic.

• Like 4

It does not matter who was involved, if intentions were good, and if the treaty contained a few good ideas. It has not been approved by, and as far as I understand not even properly discussed in the Dutch counsel (read: most clans). Besides, since when a certain admiral has the trust of the Nation. So, go ahead Otto ...

Although admittedly the treaty does contain interesting ideas, astonishingly it excludes US, currently an allied nation. So, by scoring a few points with Spain, the Dutch might loose quite a few points with US. Not very diplomatic.

Spent 6 hours with U.S leaders tonight on our ts, including HCMS Warrior of British forces. And I am sorry, I don't recall you being there. I do realize that everyone with a pulse and a keyboard will comment, but I might suggest narrowing your grand scope of judgment until after this is over. Of course, this is of course unless you are a clairvoyant, and if so, send me an eCard, we can do business. Otherwise, continue to be proud of yourself, we all need be relevant don't we?

Edited by Surathani

You must be wearing sunglasses. The Dutch agree to mediate between Brits and Spanish under the same port craft ban as the others. We do so to support British brothers while gaining some diplomatic rep with Spain. Overall, all parties wish to keep players in game through organized port battles, and unlimited open water pvp. The Dutch support our allies in the north, including the U.S, but the only Dutch crafting against ports on or around Cuba will only happen to support the deal if foreign forces interfere. The Dutch will of course craft against the Haiti warzone destinations in full observance of previous obligations. If you think this has anything to do with the Dutch taking ports to build numbers then you obviously read a different treaty. Please reread the agreement for understanding. Regarding the council, I would say the same damn thing.

my only mention of dutch wanting to gain more ports was trying to understand why not all the Dutch Council approves this treaty ... the only other reason for not approving is that they feel left out which is rather petty dont you agree

my only mention of dutch wanting to gain more ports was trying to understand why not all the Dutch Council approves this treaty ... the only other reason for not approving is that they feel left out which is rather petty dont you agree

For many deep-seated reasons, most of which deal with the DAS breakup. I won't be drawn into a conversation about it here, but trust me this nation has progressed through many stages in the last 2 and a half months. There was a mega clan named DAS. Now there are many clans not named DAS, but DAS exists as a small crew outside the pvp zone. Lookup every Dutch council screamer posting. Just about all roads do lead to the same place. Drama is everywhere sadly, and this is no different.

Edited by Surathani

For many deep-seated reasons, most of which deal with the DAS breakup. I won't be drawn into a conversation about it here, but trust me this nation has progressed through many stages in the last 2 and a half months. There was a mega clan named DAS. Now there are many clans not named DAS, but DAS exists as a small crew outside the pvp zone. Lookup every Dutch council screamer posting. Just about all roads do lead to the same place. Drama is everywhere sadly, and this is no different.

i think that the problem is that dutch has 2 councils now since alot of clans  did leave the das council for some reasons

Having experienced disunity firsthand - incidentally while fighting the Dutch ^^ - I hope that you guys manage to come to an understanding.

Anyways, cool to see the treaty in effect, most wars around that area have seemed to be perpetual.

Edited by Guest