Game-Labs Forum

The Three Admirals Treaty PvP1

Surathani

no not that easy becose of thise line F )    Dutch Spanish and British nations are forbidden to craft flags against each other crossed the entire area of Cuba and Jamaica.

as far as I understood this you may change ports for such treaties and an attack that is being followed through can't particularly be called into tribunal - anyway per olav's request I'll cease any further talk on that topic now

actually we are not screwing over the americans - PvP agains the spanish ships is still allowed - we merely cease the port attacks (outside of the gentlemen's zone) - you may tehrefore stills creen for the american ports or even their attacks

Without pressure and a promise of not being pressured by the British and Dutch except for "Gentlemen" fights in specific areas guess where the Spanish are going to go, especially since the U.S. clans aren't represented in this treaty the British and Dutch are not beholden to assist against any Spanish aggression northward. In fact assisting outside these 'Gentlemen War' areas could be seen as a violation of the treaty.

Quite a few U.S. clans and independents put in a lot of effort and expense assisting your operations during the 'coalition'. Being "left to hang in the wind" is not going to sit well with them.  

Edited by Cragger
  • Like 2

It was made by "the most importants british and dutch clans" (KIN and 7UP), at least, that´s why I understood

As usual incorrect with respect to both the presentation to the British Council  and the approval procedure within the British Council.

Edited by Gooneybird

Obviously this needs Dutch council seal, again though in general I tip my hat to player made content like this.

All treaties piss everyone off a bit. I personally would have preferred ANYTHING West of Conil/Cuyo and North of Tombado (but not East) to be open for biffo too. Rather than just handed back.

A point of clarification on the Haiti ports being set back to a more French friendly TZ, are the Dutch and Brits going to reset these between them and then return them to Brit ? or do Brits need to shut ports down there ?

• Like 4

Pablo Frias, on 31 Jul 2016 - 11:26 PM, said:snapback.png

It was made by "the most importants british and dutch clans" (KIN and 7UP), at least, that´s why I understood

7 up is not the most important Dutch clan. they are the most active RVR clan yes but not the most important no we have a council of at least 8 different clans of differents sizes

Edited by pietjenoob

Well clearly you need to get your house in order first before any diplomatic efforts can be made. It just remains a fact that jumping in and out of treaties like this for whatever reasons does not help your diplomatic credibility!

Edited by JollyRoger1516

Was his agreement cleared by any of the Nations Councils?

I mean, I like a war as much as anyone, however I would much prefer all of our nations unify against whatever is brewing in Mortimer. I as always will serve the flag and the King.

All aggressors against British territory will be fair game to me.

But, definitely, if this treaty is to continue, then we need whoever believes they speak for the council of each Nation to step up in this thread and either condone or dismiss this treaty.

Regards,

Ravenburg.

Pablo Frias, on 31 Jul 2016 - 11:26 PM, said:snapback.png

7 up is not the most important Dutch clan. they are the most active RVR clan yes but not the most important no we have a council of at least 8 different clans of differents sizes

As I said, those aren´t my words, that was I heared from another spanish player.

Edited by Pablo Frias

Well clearly you need to get your house in order first before any diplomatic efforts can be made. It just remains a fact that jumping in and out of treaties like this for whatever reasons does not help your diplomatic credibility!

Well like i said earlier this person is a self proclaimed diplomat and how do you suggest a clean house if this person acts on it own?

• Like 1

this is one gay / small group talking out of line how would you suggest we get are house

in order ? 

Obviously this needs Dutch council seal, again though in general I tip my hat to player made content like this.

All treaties piss everyone off a bit. I personally would have preferred ANYTHING West of Conil/Cuyo and North of Tombado (but not East) to be open for biffo too. Rather than just handed back.

A point of clarification on the Haiti ports being set back to a more French friendly TZ, are the Dutch and Brits going to reset these between them and then return them to Brit ? or do Brits need to shut ports down there ?

A  good treaty none of the parties are completely satisfied, you've said this yourself. However a bad treaty isolates and excludes a party which this does. It took a lot of very early hours coordination and effort for the U.S. players to push down the Bahamas and pressure the Pirates and to make legit pressure on the North of Cuba and not just hollow flag pulls. Yet here this treaty doesn't include them and I don't see that having a good outcome.

• Like 1

The question is, dont the dutch achieve what they wanted with this war against Spain?

The buffer zone is stablished, Spain and its community is not wiped (maybe now you want to?), the Dutch are the guardians of the server balance... What do you want?

it is ready to destroy the US community

Dont understand how this Treaty piss off Dutch interests.

This Treaty allows ow pvp and some pb pvp and it opens new doors for the end of an hostility rised too much since February.

because the Treaty is made by a single person and had no involment of the Diplomats

Edited by pietjenoob

For anyone reading this treaty this has not been cleared through the Dutch Council. So please do not take any notice, we have a clan acting on their own.  Sorry US, we (DAS) will not agree to this treaty and leave you on your own against the Spanish and Pirates. We will sail to you and help you if necessary.

• Like 2

I must confess that I did not like this thing at the begining. But seeing all the rections I´m starting to love it.

Hey, if so many brits, dutch and americans hate it can´t be so bad.

In regard to americans, I am sure that if the US returns Las Tortugas, Cayo Vacas, Cayo de Sal and La Anguilla, and put their feet off Cuba, no one would waste the wonderful nights of August in Spain attacking ports or destroying communities.

I´m not diplomat, I´m a particular.

Always do we give spain something and what do we get back? Nothing indeed