Game-Labs Forum

SELL NA to another developer because.....

Mistakes have been made but we should let them learn from those mistakes rather than simply giving up. They easily could just stop supporting the game like many other developers for early access games have, but they still work on it because they obviously care.

11 minutes ago, Fenris said:

bla bla bla bla bla

go game go test dont SALT))) because you  

(\/)     (\/)
                   \\     //
                  -/ О_o \-
                /-|       |-\
               / /-\     /-\ \
                / / `---' \ \    
                 /         \

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Po Tsai said:

What was the purpose of this post again?.

Catastrophic boredom, P2W ships, schedules announced, not respected, no ideas in development, player base lost which is not returning, boring conquest, inability to solve issues(PVP zone), already known "1 step forward, 2 steps back" policy, and many many others.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Latron said:

Mistakes have been made but we should let them learn from those mistakes rather than simply giving up. They easily could just stop supporting the game like many other developers for early access games have, but they still work on it because they obviously care.

Watching those mistakes for 2 years now..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Po Tsai said:

Take a break, come back in a year and see if you find the game more to your liking then. 

Did already, few weeks, that is not an issue.

Nothing is changing, it is just getting worse. The surface is getting polished, instead of game improvement, and new ideas are not foreseeable. It is just always the same, just with another "brand".

1 hour ago, Fenris said:

You, Game Labs, have an awesome product, but you are making so many mistakes in this "testing" phase, it just hurts to see all this.

What do you think? ;)

Thanks.

And yet....  here you are.    Strange.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Po Tsai said:

Take a break, come back in a year and see if you find the game more to your liking then. 

I came back after 2 years and what do I see: the same lifeless game, seems like nothing really changed. Nothing to do, except some PVP, centered around the same "hotspots" (Why do they need such a large map if 90% of it is not used?) PVE content is almost non-existent. Traiding is still incredibly boring because of the stupidly long travel distances. They did basically nothing to invite players back to the game. 400-500 people online is pretty pathetic for an MMO game. Seems like most players just moved on and not going to return unless the game improves significantly.

1 minute ago, Crow said:

I wish we could give away some play testers to other devs.

Reading this for two years.......

I honestly think many of the players have never done any Alpha or beta testing for a game ever with some of the comments we get and reactions to changes.  I'm honestly suprise we don't have wipes every couple of months when new mechanics come out.  Most games do that and than give us a pack of xp, items and what not they want tested.  Hell look at other EA games out the last few years.  I can't even count how many times i been wiped in them.

• Like 2

Pvp is still fun.

The ships are still cool.

Rvr is a blast when it works.

Ship customizing is nice. 

Player numbers are stable.

Updates are happening. If slowly.

The game is doing just fine in my eyes.