Game-Labs Forum

National Reputation Persistence (Karma) - Entry to enemy battles.

Just now, GNOMEHUNTER said:

So If you are some one who likes to PVP then now you are saying they will loses out and a whole aspect of the game trade missions and passenger delivery To those ports will be off limits?

Please discuss the content contained in the MAIN POST. Main posts discusses only battle entry rights. 
The rest of the discussion is just air and can be safely ignored.

Main posts has zero information about trade or delivery missions

2 minutes ago, GNOMEHUNTER said:

So If you are some one who likes to PVP then now you are saying they will loses out and a whole aspect of the game trade missions and passenger delivery To those ports will be off limits?

only when you join onging battles. when you started the fight karma system isnt affected.

Haha now I am sure that u are trying to kill the Game completely lol....... 

This is HelloKittying bad for every solo PVP player!!! 

WHY ARE U STILL CHANGING MATURE FEARURES IN THE GAME??? 

IT'S NOT A BETA ANYMORE!!!!!! 

And u guys still wonder about steam Reviews....... 

It is getting crazier from patch to patch........ 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Comrade FrosT said:

Lmao will you ever stop introducing revolutionary mechanics in a released game? This one is the best though - it will limit PvP incredibly.

Do you actually play more than 1 MMORPG? It is not uncommon for completely new mechanics to be introduced that expand the content in the game.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Swedish Berserker said:

Haha now I am sure that u are trying to kill the Game completely lol....... 

This is HelloKittying bad for every solo PVP player!!! 

WHY ARE U STILL CHANGING MATURE FEARURES IN THE GAME??? 

IT'S NOT A BETA ANYMORE!!!!!! 

And u guys still wonder about steam Reviews....... 

It is getting crazier from patch to patch........ 

Every solo PVP player? Well I've been a solo player since release (no clan) and this is a great change, especially as Polish since I'll be able to help friends in other nations and be able to use more ports than just free ports.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Runic said:

@admin how is it that even after every telling you that it’s an awful idea you are still going a head with it?!?!? You are faster and faster killing the game by implement things like this. Listen to the who play the game. 

I play the game and like the idea. And now?

• Like 6

Just now, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

we read. 

half battles r joining an already existing fight!

most mine are initiating a battle

even if my consorts are to join late they will join my side

so... i'm a bit distant from what you say

7 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

So I re-read all carefully.

Karma kicks in only when joining ongoing battle.

Choose side carefully.

@admin

Could you confirm this? The Karma only triggers when you JOIN an existing fight, and not join engage in a 1v1?

And what if you join a battle on your own side? For example a Brit clan made attacked a Rus. If I join the clan made on Brit side, does that now make Russia my ennemy in the Karma system? Or does it only trigger when you JOIN a fight between 2 nations that are not yours?

Edited by Morgoth

@admin

Will karma got into effect for battles a member of your nation starts?

For example, you are a Russian player and see a Russian vs British battle and join. Do you get negative karma for the British. 

Also, PZ should be exempt as this could kill PZ battles since those usually involve several players from different nations vs several players from different nations. 

Edited by Redman29
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Runic said:

@z4ys if you like this idea you are probably a pve player cause it doesn’t hurt you. It’s dumb and will kill the game. 

i pvp. but i creat my own battles. therefore it will not effect me. Karma kicks only in when you join a fight when none of the sides fly your nation flag.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morgoth said:

@admin

Could you confirm this? The Karma only triggers when you JOIN an existing fight, and not join engage in a 1v1?

And what if you join a battle on your own side? For example a Brit clan made attacked a Rus. If I join the clan made on Brit side, does that now make Russia my ennemy in the Karma system? Or does it only trigger when you JOIN a fight between 2 nations that are not yours?

yes

it all is described in the post

It refers only Joining OTHER national battles of other nations. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Redman29 said:

For example, you are a Russian player and see a Russian vs British battle and join. Do you get negative karma for the British. 

Good question, I was thinking about also.
Edit. Answered by @admin in the post above as it seems.

Edited by Malcolm3

Just now, Malcolm3 said:

Good question, I was thinking about also.

2 minutes ago, Redman29 said:

@admin

For example, you are a Russian player and see a Russian vs British battle and join Russian side. Do you get negative karma for the British. 

No because you stay true to your flag. only when you as russian join a battle between spain and brits you will get positiv karma for the side you picked and negative karma for the enemy side

10 minutes ago, Urchin said:

Every solo PVP player? Well I've been a solo player since release (no clan) and this is a great change, especially as Polish since I'll be able to help friends in other nations and be able to use more ports than just free ports.

this no longer makes you a solo player. makes u affiliate player. same thing as now. so your claims of whatever gone poof

in case u missed! 

There we go, the usual "will kill the game" doom talk...

I like the reputation idea and karma payment to fix it later. But I think pirates should be exempt from it, as it is their nature to attack anyone. So here is a great opportunity to implement something special for pirates. For that freedom of course they need to get some disadvantage elsewhere to compensate for it.

• Like 9

Just now, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

There we go, the usual "will kill the game" doom talk...

I like the reputation idea and karma payment to fix it later. But I think pirates should be exempt from it, as it is their nature to attack anyone. So here is a great opportunity to implement something special for pirates. For that freedom of course they need to get some disadvantage elsewhere to compensate for it.

They should be able to join ONLY pirate side. Ever. Never any other nation.

Also no nation should EVER side with pirates. Hence never able to join pirate side.

How's that for unique ?

• Like 8