Game-Labs Forum

HMS Trincomalee

21 minutes ago, admin said:

quote? 

Mr admin sir may I ask about the stickied thread in the suggestion page. You know the one. What's going on there?
I feel like you really liked the idea and the suggestion but somehow it fell through the tracks but still there.

7 hours ago, admin said:

quote? 

INK said "Captain, in your example 60% is not an absolute total accuracy of muskets, this is a % value that applies to basic musket accuracy. So if you add 60% to a somewhat low sea musket accuracy of lets say 10% you will get (10%*1.6) 16% overall accuracy"

Or, Redoutable muskets are not "basic muskets" right ?

Best muskets in the game with maxed out muskets skills ( all upgrades and knowledge that improve musket accuracy) makes it at 16% overall accuracy... logic ? none. how can a "very accurate" musket can hit only 1 time on 10 ? the muskets upgrades should be taken as references "redoutable, sea pistols, navy muskets etc etc) and knowledge improve the musket accuracy

ex: sea pistols accuracy 30% (0.3 in the game)

Accuracy becomes 30% with this upgrade and "shooting" tome (+0.1 accuracy) improve that accuracy...

overall accuracy 30% + (0.1*30) = 33%

instead of the actual 10% + (0.3*10) + (0.1*10) = 14% overall accuracy ...

this makes more sense right ?

• 2 weeks later...

@admin

will the Trinco remain craftable?

i ask because i barely have luck with RNG port bonuses and i also maybe want her from other wood than which is available for DLC-ships

and based on the announcement here:
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/311310/view/2734200255921201884

will there be a new, additional ship ingame? (HMS Shannon)

Edited by Holm Hansen

19 hours ago, Holm Hansen said:

@admin

will the Trinco remain craftable?

i ask because i barely have luck with RNG port bonuses and i also maybe want her from other wood than which is available for DLC-ships

and based on the announcement here:
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/311310/view/2734200255921201884

will there be a new, additional ship ingame? (HMS Shannon)

Think they release the Trinco DLC on 3rd of August because on that day in history HMS Shannon, a class-sister of Trincomalee, was launched. Not getting in game though afaik.

Edited by Mormegil
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mormegil said:

Think they release the Trinco DLC on 3rd of August because on that day in history HMS Shannon, a class-sister of Trincomalee, was launched. Not getting in game though afaik.

ok, i should take a look, was really on august 3rd ^^  ...Thanks 😀

Edited by Holm Hansen

Was the release-plan for the Trinc changed? - Server maintenance seems to be over but game still appears at same price in store and no Trinc DLC visible in store / in game on my end. Thx!  🙂

Edited by Vettefan
  • Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 10:16 PM, Duc De Brabant said:

Actually, devs are thinking about ruining the game's potential even further.... 

NO communication for updates, no communication about PLANS for 2nd half of 2020, no news about (shit) boarding mechanics that NEEDS to be improved, nothing at all ! i have made a report for false numbers about musket accuracy  and how to make boarding good, then devs almost told me to f*** off ...  

i really don't know if it is the devs taht clearly don't listen the community and feedbacks or just the fact that they just focus on PvP server (if they were focused on PvE server, the game would be even more fun to play - in order to improve the PvP server afterwards) ... we are now almost in August and there is still no thread "plans for 2nd half of 2020" it is really annoying from the moderators/devs that seems to not do their job. 

I am really upset against devs (see the boarding thread I made) and i am not the only one, more players agree with this opinion (sadly)...
Actually, devs are thinking about ruining the game's potential even further.... 

On that post you made, @admin told you exactly how musket damage is calculated when boarding and you just kept posting wall after wall of screenshots and numbers saying "this is how it should be, this is wrong, i did the maths " or whatever. 

The vast majority of the answers from other players were that Boarding works fine as it is. Its not that the devs told you to hello kitty off, the players including myself did, in a very polite way. 

Despite all that you got pissed anyways, even now you post a wall of math to back up your opinion...

It is what it is, it works as intended, so why change it? Just so that you can one shot every npc you board with muskets?

Quote (if they were focused on PvE server, the game would be even more fun to play - in order to improve the PvP server afterwards) you on drugs?

Edited by Henry Long Castle

Wanted to say thanks to GameLabs for keeping their word. Logged in this morning to find the DLC was added to my account. Thanks again!

Though brief question: If I redeem it, can I redeem it again later on (after a cool down) or if I start a new save? As in it's a part of my account permanently.

2020-08-04_10-49-32.png

7 minutes ago, Vangeroth said:

Wanted to say thanks to GameLabs for keeping their word. Logged in this morning to find the DLC was added to my account. Thanks again!

Though brief question: If I redeem it, can I redeem it again later on (after a cool down) or if I start a new save? As in it's a part of my account permanently.

2020-08-04_10-49-32.png

You can redeem one every 24 hours just like other DLC ships.

• Like 1