Game-Labs Forum

The Gazette

On 2/13/2020 at 3:30 PM, Captain FrosT said:

How come you share private chat in our discord (and also the clan mail...)?

Maybe somebody in your clan still has some honor left and diapproves of your foul play? I guess you have to be more careful now until you discovered who the whistleblower was :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Durin said:

Maybe somebody in your clan still has some honor left and diapproves of your foul play? I guess you have to be more careful now until you discovered who the whistleblower was :)

As far as I know it doesn't change forum rules. Don't post private conversations. It's not difficult to understand.

Regardless - As far as I understand there's been no rule broken by flipping a port with an alt..

2 hours ago, Durin said:

thats because the rules do not cover every loophole spineless players with zero skill and even less confidence will abuse to get an advantage ;)

San Juan, I wouldn't call other people spineless. Your only claim to "skills" is based in modules and port bonus'. You're basically too much of a coward to accept a level playing field, but don't claim others are alt exploiting when HAVOC did the same and that apparently is alright.

1 hour ago, Durin said:

btw, those that orchestraded the truxillo incedent thought themselves that they are breaking the rules. or why did they try to cover it up with the "new player" story?

I was the one who claimed that it COULD be a new player. Valve is pretty clear - every steam account is a seperate account, only rule admin can enforce is that you mustn't get an advantage that could otherwise be achieved by making an agreement with another player in a different nation. Like farming fx. clear violation of the rules, and it would be irregardless of the players in question being eachothers alts or not (see cap francais).

3 minutes ago, TDK said:

Are you able to create a post which does not include the words HAVOC or San Juan?

I actually don't know. I mean for San Juans sake! I just find that HAVOC mods is wreaking HAVOC with anything resembling balance in the game.

Are u able to play on an equal playing field or are u just embarrasing?

13 minutes ago, Liq💋 said:

lol hes still going

dont worry lars one day you'll capture SJ.

maybe

I'd hate that San Juan day.. What then am I supposed to HAVOC about?!

"CRED members have proven a stable rock for Britain for many years"

While this might be true, CRED has proven to be more of an issue than a rock the last couple and months and I think GB will benefit from them leaving. As far as them running the GB Discord, they have been known to kick or ban people from it that argued against them or didn't share their opinions. A nation discord should have admins from all clans. Not just one.

Edited by ashley
Apparently I don't know words.
  • Like 1