Game-Labs Forum

Battle of british-Dutch Merchant war announced

Thonys

Here yeah  here yeah

Dutch admiralty declaring war on the entire british navy and merchant fleets.

the prologue.

first on Thursday the seventh of November British warships came into a skirmish with Dutch warshipsin dutch water at zoutman 2 British ships led by Captain Chiggy and Chift, where they attacked other small vessels were sunk by the Coast Guard.

later that day early in the evening at las Aves 3 captains in warships attacked 3 merchant vessels in dutch waters.

E29D5A7A9E08FF7D7714AAAC252A95BEA2E714EE

The captain of the india managed to board one of the attacking vessels but was suddenly attacked by a other british wasa

and later on a patrolling vessel from the gwc saw the whole crime,  and was giving a helping hand but with no result to help the merchant vessels. 

2 other unarmed with pistols merchant vessels were sunk with no remorse and therefore this act of piracy must be punished and must have his retaliation.

The attack on merchant vessels is a war crime of unprecedented height and starting point.

repercusións:

British merchant vessels have 24 hours to sail to a save port (non dutch) or they will be confiscated or sunk.(passed)

GG/GF/ will now be.... Hoezee...Hoezee...Hoezee.  no quarters..death to the scum of the caribbean waters .

Letter of mark.... will be given to any other nation And a payment of the national Admiralty.

Also Russian and Danish diplomatic channels were opened to give full support..in british waters  and  inform the captains of their war and merchant fleet.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, Georg Fromm said:

@Thonys ...and there is actually someone in the Netherlands who listens to you?

https://web.archive.org/web/20070926223653/http://www.atlasgeo.net/fotw/flags/nl-indch.html

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/17th_century/westind.asp

make your own conclusions.

besides every captain has his own war  (mostly wind from behind or from the front) 😜

Edited by Thonys

5 minutes ago, John Jellicoe said:

I thought we were already at war after you turned on an allied fleet off La Navasse and stabbed it in the back..........

That reminds me can I have my knife back ? Also, potatoes...

13 hours ago, Thonys said:

Here yeah  here yeah

the prologue.

first on Thursday the seventh of November British warships came into a skirmish with Dutch warshipsin dutch water at zoutman 2 British ships led by Captain Chiggy and Chift, where they attacked other small vessels were sunk by the Coast Guard………………………………...

A look at the map shows that Holland has only recently lost 9 western ports to the Russians.

A declaration of war on England is --------- "very very courageous"".
RESPECT!  :-D

A lot of enemies means a lot of HONOR !      :-D

Edited by Gargamel
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

Waiting for the attack from you then :)

EDIT: Don't you have better things to do than those useless posts??? Especially because of such dumb battles :D OW PvP = PvP and RvR is RvR. lol

mutual big words lol (neverunderestimateyourteachers)

if you are the one, i think you are ...(not sure for some reason{sinamaica coast guard incident] (you probably forgot it already

next time you will get NO quarters...Even when you beg for mercy...

22 hours ago, Thonys said:

Here yeah  here yeah

the prologue.

first on Thursday the seventh of November British warships came into a skirmish with Dutch warshipsin dutch water at zoutman 2 British ships led by Captain Chiggy and Chift, where they attacked other small vessels were sunk by the Coast Guard.

later that day early in the evening at las Aves 3 captains in warships attacked 3 merchant vessels in dutch waters.

E29D5A7A9E08FF7D7714AAAC252A95BEA2E714EE

The captain of the india managed to board one of the attacking vessels but was suddenly attacked by a other british wasa

and later on a patrolling vessel from the gwc saw the whole crime,  and was giving a helping hand but with no result to help the merchant vessels. 

2 other unarmed with pistols merchant vessels were sunk with no remorse and therefore this act of piracy must be punished and must have his retaliation.

The attack on merchant vessels is a war crime of unprecedented height and starting point.

repercusións:

British merchant vessels have 24 hours to sail to a save port (non dutch) or they will be confiscated or sunk.(passed)

GG/GF/ will now be.... Hoezee...Hoezee...Hoezee.  no quarters..death to the scum of the caribbean waters .

Letter of mark.... will be given to any other nation And a payment of the national Admiralty.

Also Russian and Danish diplomatic channels were opened to give full support..in british waters  and  inform the captains of their war and merchant fleet.

@Thonys, I personally have no reason to fear that war and my diplomatic range is now voluntarily limited to the range of a 32pd caronade.

But for sake of clarity,  why didn't you add in the reasons for war the Dutch squads which are daily chasing Brit traders around KPR since one month after release? 

I propose this new reason for war: 

During several months,  Great Britain did not lose patience and just defended traders and new players around his capital. VP cannot do that and due to a two day counter-attack by GB, VP is obliged to declare a war that VP is in fact making since release. 

I think this is more matching facts.

Good luck & have fun!

Faithfully yours

Edited by Aquillas
  • Like 3

"But for sake of clarity,  why didn't you add in the reasons for war the Dutch squads which are daily chasing Brit traders around KPR since one month after release? 

I propose this new reason for war: 

During several months,  Great Britain did not lose patience and just defended traders and new players around his capital. VP cannot do that and due to a two day counter-attack by GB, VP is obliged to declare a war that VP is in fact making since release. 

I think this is more matching facts.

Good luck & have fun!

Faithfully yours"

the fact is :

you saw war ships

the vp coast guard was not in your waters 

now they will be send away to your home waters.... on a mission :)

now ....that's a big difference.

The merchant war.

faithfully not yours..

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Liq said:

the real question is

how did that player endymion manage to get captured by an npc indiaman

well,,,, it must be a gift 🙋‍♂️ , or the captain was drinking thea

perhaps  that captain comes to trial ...and tells his story...

By the way, and from an historical point of view, I did prefer the war declaration made by @sveno some years ago, when he attacked the French Antilles because of the presence of the best hookers of the map at Basse-Terre.

Relations between kingdoms are less poetic by now… I have some nostalgy! :) 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Aquillas said:

By the way, and from an historical point of view, I did prefer the war declaration made by @sveno some years ago, when he attacked the French Antilles because of the presence of the best hookers of the map at Basse-Terre.

Relations between kingdoms are less poetic by now… I have some nostalgy! :) 

Aquilas..... you don't need much to start a war ! when fools do the stupid stuff

besides... what did it gain for the swedes capturing Basse -Terre...it  was the starting point of the slowly decline of the total availability and efficiency through the arrival of scary disease such as gonorrhea and syphilis...(and the entry of the decline of the swedes hegemony )

you can't have the fun without the consequences.

besides what does it have to do with other nations despicable poetic wars from medieval times!. 

nostalgy is a mindset of past glory!  you had the first english  war and now you have the second merchant war .

ships that are in motte balls are slowly being prepared for new expeditions and missions specifically for the British coastal waters .
cargo space is cleared for ammunition and cannonballs. the time of watching is over.
the English will see fear and terror in their own waters that are unparalleled. people will flee and ships will sink. the king will tremble and women will weep. that are their  consequences 

do not think the dutch are cheep and look also like a lama ..... ( like some british do ! )

besides the french always stood aside the line and watch from a far distance  , just like they always did. whatever their agreements were.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 11:12 PM, MassimoSud said:

I speak for the whole Empire, for the King, the Queen and the Parliament, I implore you to forgive us and as a sign of peace we will soon send you the head of these two unworthy captains so that you can expose it as a warning to all.  God save bananas!

God save Bananas !

Their ears: Alpaca ears have short spear-shaped ears while lamas have much longer, banana-shaped ears.

Llama_Alp-1200x644.jpg

Edited by Thonys

@MassimoSud With the kind authorization of clan officers, I will make a technical survey (starting at Basse Terre) to provide feedback and support to local communities. Then I'll sail South to open an outpost around Fort-Zoutman for giving my 32 pound contribution to "diplomatic activities".

@Thonys, this outpost could also be used for screening against Russians in the area (the time this still can be done). Sinking Russians is my utmost fun in this game, whatever other wars status.  :):):)

Edited by Aquillas