Game-Labs Forum

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

Captains. Admiralty wishes you wealth, health and happiness in the 2019. Please accept the following gifts in the redeemables. 

• Kiritimati Masts made from the strongest trees found in the famous Christmas island. 
  • Edinorog guns that will make your opponents fear your ship. 
  • Rare Christmas gift – Danish 2nd rate Christian. 

Redeemables must be claimed before 25th of January 2019. 

Attached - player made video of Christian by Captain Anolytic.

• Like 36

10 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Santa is coming by boat this year.

XRM23-PIRATE-SHIP.jpg

I hope this will stay a Christmas tradition even after launch.

And it's only 30 Poods this time so really only enough to man one ship.  Kinda like it staying a christmas thing and random drop in some ports.

We do get 2 of the mast though.

Kinda wish the Christian was a note you could use later cause of fact is I got to many ships in docks right now lol

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And it's only 30 Poods this time so really only enough to man one ship.  Kinda like it staying a christmas thing and random drop in some ports.

Kinda wish the Christian was a note you could use later cause of fact is I got to many ships in docks right now lol

Wipe is coming soon™ anyways

3 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

think it's a bug , check again , think there are more

thanks for the gift and merry xmas

Edited by BoomBox

1 minute ago, BoomBox said:

think it's a bug , check again , think there are more

On PvE I thought I got 130, but than logged in another char and got 30 on that one.  I normally check over there when new redeemables come out so if i mess up on PvP it won't be so bad.  30 is plenty enough for every one and some of us have more than one account. 

1 minute ago, Anolytic said:

There's a Steam sale going on. For 60% off and some reals you can get another 25 ship slots. )

On PvP I'm all ready at like 27 ships (think I need one more unlock to make it max 30) and most my accounts are full of ships cause some one posted to make econ stuff into ships, mods and repairs for this last patch.  That and many of thoe ships where clan stock piles so we wouldn't be without a ship if we lost some.  If the market wasn't so dead I would post a lot of them up for sale.  Might have to start sending them over to free town areas around the zones and do so.

I mean who knows when the next wipe or release will be.....#soon.

3 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

On PvE I thought I got 130, but than logged in another char and got 30 on that one.  I normally check over there when new redeemables come out so if i mess up on PvP it won't be so bad.  30 is plenty enough for every one and some of us have more than one account. 

nope i had wrong info , i got 30 too . more than enough

But funny how all hell brakes lose cause everyone wants to buy poods :D

Edited by BoomBox

Just now, Liq said:

Merry christmas!

(Wtt christian for santa cecilia)

That actually reminds me I been meaning to go hunt them down in OW just to try it out since RNG lotto in epics and other chest never like me.

Oh and while it's Christmas Eve and not no longer my birthday (that was yesterday).  Happy Holidays to all you folks.