Game-Labs Forum

Is there obligation for PVP server to protect PVE only veterans?

14 hours ago, Thonys said:

those hard pvp screamers,,....why don't you all try EVE for a week,  > in the breeding zones, of the new players,..and do some pvp there ,i  bed you are done in day, you will be destroyed,  with your escape pod as well,.. by the carebears ... in a blink of an eye.....  believe me you come back crawling on your knees to become a captain  on your surprise again).

LOL I have no idea what you typed, but it isnt a sentence. 

I play Eve, pretty regularly have for the past 10 years.   And you can easily PVP in the "carebear" high sec.   You can wardec the high sec corps and just pop them with impunity, OR you can go out in one shot Thrashers, which are dirt cheap, you can commit a "crime" somewhere else draw the NPC police away.  Then pop the PVE carebear take his stuff and jump around till your timer runs out. 

Pretty easy actually.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hodo said:
14 hours ago, Thonys said:

I play Eve, pretty regularly have for the past 10 years.   And you can easily PVP in the "carebear" high sec.   You can wardec the high sec corps and just pop them with impunity, OR you can go out in one shot Thrashers, which are dirt cheap, you can commit a "crime" somewhere else draw the NPC police away.  Then pop the PVE carebear take his stuff and jump around till your timer runs out. 

Pretty easy actually.

Stop that! You make too much sense. Nobody is interested in truth, give us more protection so that we can grind for eternity coz we have no time to pvp on pvp server!

EDIT: My girlfriend has more balls then some of the guys here

Edited by Zoky

6 minutes ago, Hodo said:

And you can easily PVP in the "carebear" high sec.   You can wardec the high sec corps and just pop them with impunity, OR you can go out in one shot Thrashers, which are dirt cheap, you can commit a "crime" somewhere else draw the NPC police away.  Then pop the PVE carebear take his stuff and jump around till your timer runs out. 

Can you wardec the Imperial Academy? Or School of applied knowledge?

• Like 3

The Safe Zones are as equally magical as all the bloody Speed and Boarding Mods....get rid of both and we will all be fine....For the love of god just give the defenders some sort of fighting chance to stay in the battle more than 5 goddamn minutes...there's the reason right there why folks are avoiding PVP....its not PVP if you can sail up and kill in less than 5 minutes. And for Surprises killing Rated Warships with relative ease...that's as much BS as all the goddamn Harry Potter bag of clickies there ever was in Pirates of the Burning Sea...keep it real and historical and drop the Merlin Crap...and we will all be good...no safe zones...no mods...no repairs...just skill.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Zoky said:

Stop that! You make too much sense. Nobody is interested in truth, give us more protection so that we can grind for eternity coz we have no time to pvp on pvp server!

EDIT: My girlfriend has more balls then some of the guys here

You know, some people need to have a measurable playing time, because of job, wife, kids etc etc. if they risk PvP ass soon as they leave a safezone, they won't play unless they have a lot of time to spend in front of their computer....and that's not good for the game. Sometimes I tend to think that some people here are just serial killer/psychopats/vampires that only need blood. Sitting in front a capital was suicide in the past, and it's the same in NA...that's realistic :)

PS: When you mention balls of you girlfriend, I hope she plays tennis, if not, i'm sorry for you stern.

30 minutes ago, admin said:

Can you wardec the Imperial Academy? Or School of applied knowledge?

That is why I said high sec corps.  NPC faction corps you dont have to wardec.  You can have a friend or an alt cause a crime in the sector in a basic starter ship, the NPC police will go to that area first.  When they respond, you pop your target with your one shot Thrasher, loot it, and jump to a predefined point, a good "pirate" will have 8 of them in his target system he can hop around in until his timer runs out.

I think I had a macro setup to do that for me, every 15sec jump to a new point turn and jump again.  It would do this for 15min 30sec, then I would be off cool down and I would just jump to my base and sell the loot.

• Like 1

At the moment all the BASE resources to make ships are in the safe zones as it should be, everyone should be able to make ships. If towns were made more valuable by adding in things like copper again to make copper plates. Also maybe having the ability to raid a town and steal that days tax income.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:33 PM, Thonys said:

seriously al this talk about pvp /pve 

it's all complete nonsense, everybody talks like a chicken without a head

i hear people complaining about save zones, and now it is the servers again 

let me tell you something,.the ones that complain about the fleets in the save zone s  are afraid for AI and can not understand that these zones are there to protect the young captain being bullied by gankers.

those hard pvp screamers,,....why don't you all try EVE for a week,  > in the breeding zones, of the new players,..and do some pvp there ,i  bed you are done in day, you will be destroyed,  with your escape pod as well,.. by the carebears ... in a blink of an eye.....  believe me you come back crawling on your knees to become a captain  on your surprise again).

to overcome there PVP  playstyle they invent new ways on the forums to let the game going in a direction where they feel themselves useful, at the expense of other PvE players

all this chitchat about safe zones, and pvp servers, and PvE servers is just a lot of crap talk , in a bottle of water where they think it is rum...

if you don't like it take break or go to play legends

the servers are not idle of player but they are all waiting for the br change that's all

(the wasa and other stuff need an overhaul )that is why people are gone for a while 

and it has nothing to do with servers  and save zones

those pvp players do not know where to look that's all..

and believe me, i am civil ATM    .... i would have sad other things actually

why don't you all stop talking about this subject ( just asking that's all )and talk about bugs there are still a couple to find....

ps. remember if the pve player was not here ,you could not even sail a Bellona (because you cant even build one on your own,.. because you are to lazy to build even a cutter )

TO devs : remove the notes of the ships notes >>> and be done with this chjit

also the change nation redeemable whats an out balancing game tool (if you  change nation you start all over again)

you obviously don't play on the global server. where there is nothing left of pvp. anywhere. at all. ever. players with one pvp kill lead the board. server is doing good to have 5 pvp kills a day. 

9 hours ago, Aster said:

At the moment all the BASE resources to make ships are in the safe zones as it should be, everyone should be able to make ships. If towns were made more valuable by adding in things like copper again to make copper plates. Also maybe having the ability to raid a town and steal that days tax income.

disagree. you should have to leave the safe zone in order to get all the matts needed to make ships. otherwise no one has a reason to leave the safe zone ever. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

you obviously don't play on the global server. where there is nothing left of pvp. anywhere. at all. ever. players with one pvp kill lead the board. server is doing good to have 5 pvp kills a day. 

well, sorry to heard about the condition of the global server

i was talking in general 

but i was at the global server in the beginning of the release and saw directly that the global server was not the place to be for my clan. for us the global server would become a PvE server only, in no time, (one of the reasons, but there were more ) and if i hear you correctly, is that what seems to happen actually,  because of the shortcoming of player in the eu time zone, therefore. we moved to the eu server instead long time ago (as a eu timezone clan) it was just a matter of population (and some other small factors)

actually, the name pvp server is strange because there is pve also

the PvE server without any fight( pvp ) is also a strange thing, in my opinion, there should be one server( for all of us )with pvp and pve together eu and global time together. but then we would have severe compromises it seems..

Edited by Thonys

20 hours ago, Hodo said:

Pretty easy actually.

In fact this description of Eve Onlines HighSec-mechanics is wrong. If you commit a crime in Highsec (attack without a killright) it is for sure u get concorded (your ship gets destroyed by the NPC Police). It is not possible to "trick" the police by a buddy commiting a crime at the same time at an other location, every crime spawn his own Police Ships. You also cant avoid the Police by "jumping around" or sth. else. 

It's an iron rule in Eve that every unprovoked attack in Highsec ends with the destruction of the attacker within 30 secs (even u will find a way to avoid this, it would be an exploit as devs declared often). The only point is, that maybe the attacker can kill his victim in this time too ...  Furthermore every crime u commit lowers ur securitystatus ... 10 unprovoked kills and you are an outlaw in Highsec, that means u can get killed by everyone without police is caring ...

summary: eve online protect its newbes and carebears much better (and complexer) than NA ... 

And then there is another big difference between NA and Eve ... in Eve Online u dont get PVP Marks or something else as a reward when u kill a player. You only get (in avernage) 50% from his cargo ... And by the way: every PVP-Kill in Eve is listed on eve killboard ... so if u kill Newbes everyone who is interested in your Chars History can see this ...  and the comunity is not very forgiving killing newbes ...

greetings trino

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Trino said:

And by the way: every PVP-Kill in Eve is listed on eve killboard ... so if u kill Newbes everyone who is interested in your Chars History can see this ...  and the comunity is not very forgiving killing newbes ...

You clearly don't play eve. Only thing people look at is ISK value of kill. And you missed his point about concord and high sec pvp completely.

3 hours ago, Thonys said:

well, sorry to heard about the condition of the global server

i was talking in general 

but i was at the global server in the beginning of the release and saw directly that the global server was not the place to be for my clan. for us the global server would become a PvE server only, in no time, (one of the reasons, but there were more ) and if i hear you correctly, is that what seems to happen actually,  because of the shortcoming of player in the eu time zone, therefore. we moved to the eu server instead long time ago (as a eu timezone clan) it was just a matter of population (and some other small factors)

actually, the name pvp server is strange because there is pve also

the PvE server without any fight( pvp ) is also a strange thing, in my opinion, there should be one server( for all of us )with pvp and pve together eu and global time together. but then we would have severe compromises it seems..

What he doesn't tell you is that currently well as of a bit a go they run around in fleets of French, US, and GB players and a maybe a few other nations only attacking pirates. If they want PvP maybe they should attack each other instead of ganging up on one nation and camping the closes free town to the capital.  They whole server hates pirates cause they can't get organized ot beat a few guys at RvR, when your take into account that two of those nations take up prob about 60% of the server pop, US and GB being the two largest nations in game and they for the most part don't fight each other that is why they can't find any PvP.   Stop being in an care bear alliance and maybe you will find more fights.  KoC and his band got a lot of fights back when they attacked US and GB too, so there is no excuse to say you can't get PvP when your not fighting the two largest nations.

To be honest many of us are just burned out and tired of the game. Hell I haven't until last night logged in almost a week and only than to do my econ.   Pretty much I only log in to make any diplo changes to ports and such when needed for the clan.  I just not feeling the game any more and oddly taking away something I rarely used but was something that set pirates apart was my last straw.  They didn't fix the problem we had with Nationals tagging each other and abusing battles that way (more of any problem than Pirates battle which where FFA and positional joins but they refused to join them) and the abuse of the smuggler flags when tagging other nations.  

Well back to playing some other game for a bit.

• Like 2

On 11/27/2017 at 5:47 AM, Hethwill said:

But, to answer Slim's question - I do like 1 server has it all philosophy. So yes, and taking RL examples, the warriors will protect the village so that farmers can produce good in safety. A village will always have more farmers than warriors.

That should be the concept but the problem is the every man for them self some players and clans have.  When the wipe happen and a lot of folks where out around Mort Ganking pirates traders doing the stupid Mort to Tort run (still doing it too and still getting ganked like noobs) we would jump out and go defend them.  Than it gets old after you keep telling them stay away from Tort it's a hot zone.  It's the same guys trying to make a buc with there 4 trade ships and min profit trade.  Right now in game I can make more than them by running some missions for an hour or two and these guys still think that is the way to get rich to do that trade run.  It's not, but hay if you want to run trade ships that is the lovely thing about this game you don't have to do all combat there are other things to do, but the problem is there isn't enough PvE content to keep those type of players around and the pop keeps dropping cause of it.

Now as to the player issue, we found when you go to other ports/captial regions every one runs and hides.  The other thing is a lot of veterans clans from other nations like US and GB move away from the capital regions, but don't keep ships around to help defend.  To many folks don't want to fight unless it's a sure win.  Which I understand i don't want to be sunk every time I go out too.   If some PvE player needs help and I'm free I'll try to go help them.  Unless it's the same guy that doing the same stupid run he gets caught every couple of days and some times daily than I got to a point I just say screw it and ignore them. They are the same guys asking how to do the speed bills and constally asking for new ships, but they don't understand you need to open slots to get the speeds we get and the ships how we have them.  You don't get that by making trade runs all day, you got to grind AI if you want the xp and that has gotten a lot of folks bored of the game. I think the loot and drops are much better now, but the problem is they should of made these changes when we told them about it in Testbed pre-wipe.  I mean how long had i been fighting to get XP for Damage?   A lot of the solutions come to late after we loose the interest of those players the changes would of helped keep around.

22 hours ago, Anne Wildcat said:

Another side note. I never did much PVP (did some) in POTBS bc you had to have all the upgrades and special consumables to stand a chance.  NA was nice bc it did not have any of that but now we are here with requiring special upgrades to stand a chance in a fair fight. Ugh!

You don't need them but they help, the problem is the folks that have all the slots open and all the cool mods are the folks that also for the most part have the higher skill set for the PvP and tend to have an edge in organization and team work over the guys that don't have that or new players.   What we see a lack of and this is a numbers problem is folks trying to help each other out and people (this for all nations) picking off the few players left until they just get bored and stop playing to.  As a player I have found out some of these things don't work.  The total dominate of another nation drives players off.  That why we changed a lot of how we played and fight.  On Global if any one actually go back and checked things out for the most part Pirates have only reacted only after being attacked.   We let them start it so there is no excuse how we respond, but they don't see it that way.  PIRATES BAD MUST KILL THEM ALL and than wonder why folks stop playing when it's the only folks fighting.  I actually love parts of the PvE aspect of the game but there is no incentive to do that any more for me cause I have every thing and done every thing. I been to every port, there are no missions for me to do or quest.  New port battles are cool, but have came to late and shouldn't be ever port, folks still want the big 25 vs 25 some times in the big boy ships (Is there any ports you can have 25 SOL in?).   They finally put in rewards for PvP so not every thing is locked behind grinding PvE, which actually drove a lot of players away cause they didn't want to do the grind.  No new systems for pirates to make them something other than a bastard nation.  There are a lot of things they did to late or haven't touched at all that needs fixing before they bring back any decent number of players.

2 hours ago, Trino said:

In fact this description of Eve Onlines HighSec-mechanics is wrong. If you commit a crime in Highsec (attack without a killright) it is for sure u get concorded (your ship gets destroyed by the NPC Police). It is not possible to "trick" the police by a buddy commiting a crime at the same time at an other location, every crime spawn his own Police Ships. You also cant avoid the Police by "jumping around" or sth. else. 

It's an iron rule in Eve that every unprovoked attack in Highsec ends with the destruction of the attacker within 30 secs (even u will find a way to avoid this, it would be an exploit as devs declared often). The only point is, that maybe the attacker can kill his victim in this time too ...  Furthermore every crime u commit lowers ur securitystatus ... 10 unprovoked kills and you are an outlaw in Highsec, that means u can get killed by everyone without police is caring ...

summary: eve online protect its newbes and carebears much better (and complexer) than NA ... 

And then there is another big difference between NA and Eve ... in Eve Online u dont get PVP Marks or something else as a reward when u kill a player. You only get (in avernage) 50% from his cargo ... And by the way: every PVP-Kill in Eve is listed on eve killboard ... so if u kill Newbes everyone who is interested in your Chars History can see this ...  and the comunity is not very forgiving killing newbes ...

greetings trino

O'rly? 

I can tell you that I have done just that with several corp mates.   Every crime committed in high sec delays the Concord response time.   There is actual chart on the Eve sub-reddit pages.   You can gain as much as 20 seconds by having someone commit a crime somewhere else in the system.   Concord will jump to you roughly 10sec after you arrive, you can continue to jump as long as your capacitor holds up.   When your timer runs out concord will give up.    Or you can just let them pop your cheap Thrasher, what 7mil isk at most.   Then have someone or an alt, grab the loot and jump around.   It is all the same.  

You killed some carebear noob, got his loot AND got away with it.

11 minutes ago, Hodo said:

O'rly? 

I can tell you that I have done just that with several corp mates.   Every crime committed in high sec delays the Concord response time.   There is actual chart on the Eve sub-reddit pages.   You can gain as much as 20 seconds by having someone commit a crime somewhere else in the system.   Concord will jump to you roughly 10sec after you arrive, you can continue to jump as long as your capacitor holds up.   When your timer runs out concord will give up.    Or you can just let them pop your cheap Thrasher, what 7mil isk at most.   Then have someone or an alt, grab the loot and jump around.   It is all the same.  

in 2005 ??? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You don't need them but they help, the problem is the folks that have all the slots open and all the cool mods are the folks that also for the most part have the higher skill set for the PvP and tend to have an edge in organization and team work over the guys that don't have that or new players. 

Sorry I do not understand where you get this from. Most people who have all slots open have done it grinding PvE and while doing that they have picked up all the cool mods. There is not enough PvP to be able to use it to grind up slots and you do not get the loot drops in PvP.

What actually happens is a lot of people who have the slots open and cool mods end up becoming wary to do PvP in case they lose their cool mods.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Archaos said:

Sorry I do not understand where you get this from. Most people who have all slots open have done it grinding PvE and while doing that they have picked up all the cool mods. There is not enough PvP to be able to use it to grind up slots and you do not get the loot drops in PvP.

What actually happens is a lot of people who have the slots open and cool mods end up becoming wary to do PvP in case they lose their cool mods.

Which brings up the point that most folks that have the full slots and cool mods tend to be the PvE guys that don't mind grinding.   So there isn't a reason for them to complaing about PvPers getting them or even having there own version.  Last week I bought 4 Barricades (4-5) off a guy that likes to PvE grind.  That is four ship knowledge that didn't drop that much.  He was asking nothing for them pretty much.  I did offer to make him a SOL when he level up.  He said he will let me know when he has other ones (I'm so looking for planking any level), but this guy had 4 of one of the rarer mods just sitting around.  I put it on my chars that needed it and than passed it on to some clan members that needed them.

But my point is skill will beat mods most times cause hate to say it you can have  a decked out 5 slot ship and still suck.  Though it does give you an edge in the game, but not always. 

17 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

What he doesn't tell you is that currently well as of a bit a go they run around in fleets of French, US, and GB players and a maybe a few other nations only attacking pirates. If they want PvP maybe they should attack each other instead of ganging up on one nation and camping the closes free town to the capital.  They whole server hates pirates cause they can't get organized ot beat a few guys at RvR, when your take into account that two of those nations take up prob about 60% of the server pop, US and GB being the two largest nations in game and they for the most part don't fight each other that is why they can't find any PvP.   Stop being in an care bear alliance and maybe you will find more fights.  KoC and his band got a lot of fights back when they attacked US and GB too, so there is no excuse to say you can't get PvP when your not fighting the two largest nations.

To be honest many of us are just burned out and tired of the game. Hell I haven't until last night logged in almost a week and only than to do my econ.   Pretty much I only log in to make any diplo changes to ports and such when needed for the clan.  I just not feeling the game any more and oddly taking away something I rarely used but was something that set pirates apart was my last straw.  They didn't fix the problem we had with Nationals tagging each other and abusing battles that way (more of any problem than Pirates battle which where FFA and positional joins but they refused to join them) and the abuse of the smuggler flags when tagging other nations.  

Well back to playing some other game for a bit.

CRY more? what comes around goes around. how long did black seal club US off of Charleston? gg bud. 

15 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

CRY more? what comes around goes around. how long did black seal club US off of Charleston? gg bud. 

That was only a small club compared to what the US and France did to mort :D

Pirates complain about being the targets, but they're playing the NA equivalent of the horde. If you want the game to change, move your clans to different nations, stop playing this fake "pirate nation" and play a real nation. Pirates are in way early access, ever more so then the colonial nations that at least have some kind of unique mechanic built around them.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

20 hours ago, Hodo said:

O'rly? 

yes your thrasher 

but then you are killing noobs (right)

and it is your thrasher that is poped then

but the fact stays you are being poped by Concord 

other cenario:  try to attack a golem (the carebear )

you gain nothing and got killed for nothing,   you know why? because he (the carebear) was not a noob

even when you manage to outrun on capacitor why dont you come out with a logi or other fancy T3 battlecruiser when you managed to dock?

well, after 2 sec when you are out your station you hear:  kaboem!!  and after that perhaps podded by other players and find yourself in complete serenity of the clone status ,something you do only once (even as a noob.....)

you see the fact stays concord will get you ! soner or later..in HS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OT 

its still a riddle to me why the devs not implemented that [attack from homefleet, when in visual sight], and  why you are not attacked by the home fleet(in a fearsome way) in the protected area in NA

(dont take it personal its just in a manor of speaking )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps : the protected area are a little to big in some cases and a little to much clustered (a good opportunity in balance, is needed here)

Edited by Thonys

7 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

Exactly, there is nothing stopping the old Pirate force from putting together defense fleets and protecting their areas.  It's fun playing defense night after night.  At least that is what the US was told for months.

8 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

The only one I see crying is you about lack of PvP and I gave you a solution. As for clubing seals your the only one I seen that mainly does that to capitals.  82 kills over a weekend and you barly had over 100 points (think it was like 152) that a lot of noobs and trade ships around mort.   You did the same with the Brits not so much with the US though.   So don't be calling out others for something you do all the time yourself buddy.  To be exact I never killed any noobs over in Charleston area, most of the guys I fought where top ranks, but in store bought ships so they pretty much sunk easily or Lionshaft in his basic cutter.  Stop crying and saying they are noobs when they aren't.  They are just sucky Carebears that don't know how to fight.  I mean when they actually come out.  Now for the low ranks I have seen that get killed and fight over there it's normally new players wanting to fight no matter what or small clans trying to protect there waters.  The issue is the old timers that refuse to come out and defend there waters.

8 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

That was only a small club compared to what the US and France did to mort :D

Pirates complain about being the targets, but they're playing the NA equivalent of the horde. If you want the game to change, move your clans to different nations, stop playing this fake "pirate nation" and play a real nation. Pirates are in way early access, ever more so then the colonial nations that at least have some kind of unique mechanic built around them.

Actually this game is not like that game, that game has two factions. This game has 8 well now 11 with the three new nations.   When all the nations gather together to kill one nation there is a problem. Specially when that nation isn't zerging.  If pirates where zerging the map than yes I expect multi nations to get together and stop them.  What it is ya'll are so butt hurt from the past and not being able to win fair fights that you gang up to use numbers instead of fighting nations that have equal skill players.  Really when was the last time any nation attack each other?   Pirates have been on the defense since the wipe.  Which by the way we got zero players from EU server unlike other nations.  We actually lost players until VCO came a long.  You can ask any of them how much they where surprised when they actually saw our numbers in reality.  It wasn't what they where expecting.  In fact they are the only reason we prob aren't down to our capital region right now.  That is why have only attacked after being attacked.  I let the guys find out why we can't do an offensive fight against either of the big nation and I know you can remember the results of San Agustin....we don't have the numbers to that type of fighting any more.   It's why we keep to our little bubble around mort and just defend stuff with a few fun attacks around.   

1 hour ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Exactly, there is nothing stopping the old Pirate force from putting together defense fleets and protecting their areas.  It's fun playing defense night after night.  At least that is what the US was told for months.

What pirate force buddy?  How many times I'm going have to say it's mainly 15-20 guys your fighting.  Compared to one of the largest nations.  It's not my fualt the two largest nations on the server are a bunch of care bears.  Oh and we do come out and defend our waters something that US and GB didn't do and why folks get sunk out in front of CT.   You where told to come out and fight cause ya'll always had the numbers if you just came out and fight. I mean how many times did we have to show up and fight through screening fleets in the early days.  Some of those empty port battles where folks where gabbing land from spain ya'll had 50-70 folks show up. We maybe got two small screening fleets (Islam and Cayo port battles had less than 10 screeners more just guys wanting PvP) out of how many port battles?  Ya'll stop fighting and screening when you couldn't abuse the BR system and your numbers.  The problem  is you won't fight unless you have the numbers and sure win, which most the time still isn't a sure win.  This is a peoples problem not a game problem.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

@Sir Texas Sir

My point is that you're playing the inheritly "evil" faction. The biggeat reason why pirates as a nation will never work, you're always gonna be seen as public enemy #1. As long as there are pirates kicking about nationals will always band together to fight them. 

If there were no pirates nationals would have no choice but to fight each other 

You clubbed the seals with ya little gank squad and now u bitching about player numbers on global.

Look in the mirror big boy YOU are one of the main reason new ppl stopped playing on global. I completely understand why they left , I would have as well if it had happened to me. What the Pirates did in the past was nothing like what U and your mates have done. At least the Pirates gave the US a choice, which they took in the form of a peace treaty and then they moved on to the the dirty Brits.  So don't for one min compare what U do and what the Pirates did in the past. Chalk and Cheese.

Edited by BadBenny
  • Like 1