Game-Labs Forum

PvP1 Coalition War 1-10-16 (End of the Dutch Campaign)

Senhor Lenhador

Mislead by Pellasgos? This guy has a program...i can assure you for that...omg!!!

Lets reveal the truth now to the ignorant trolls of this forum...

Was it you shouting in the nation..."looking for pellasgos"????yes or no???

You came ...we discussed and in the end i told you exactly this...."Feel free to come and find me and talk with me whenever you like if it has to do for the dutch spanish relations....".Does this phrase make me a diplomat yes or no?

I think no and when i asked you in person if i have told you that i am a diplomat at first you said yes...and when i repeated the same phrase i told you the previous day you said "ah ok you didnt actually said that you are the dutch diplomat ...but i thought you are"...now the question is...why you were shouting in the global chat ...looking for pellasgos and not looking to speak with a dutch diplomat...????If you would use the second phrase we would put you in a channel with a dutch representative and deal with  him...but you said...LOOKING FOR PELLASGOS...who do you try to fool?Me?You cant...simply you cant...you can fool the rest of the dutch haters and trolls who found the opportunity to target me because of your sayings...i take my hat off for this achievement but you cannot fool me dude.You did really well on this one...and i believe that was your target from the beginning!

Instead let me reveal to the rest of the people what you did...

You wrote a whole letter to the dutch council the next day after our conversation stating that i told you that i am the diplomat of the dutch nation...causing me a headache in the dutch council ...trying to explain to the rest of the dutch council that either you have misunderstood or you did it in purpose...i strongly believe the second case is more possible!

Now let me describe exactly what you proposed and what you didnt...

Yes you offered something but that something wasn't friendship...I tried to establish a good relation with Spain and that was the intention of the 3 Admirals Treaty too but what you asked from us was this...

You asked from us to accept a ceasefire and accept neutrality (The actual meaning of the Spanish proposition was that we the Dutch we would accept cease fire and stay neutral if their coalition  fight the british,all 4 of them...) against great Britain...this is what you offered...and what did i say to you?

I said NO!!! A big no...because a ceasefire would automatically mean defeat for the dutch nation and you would be free to gang the british nation all 4 nations Spain Danes France and Swedes...Apart of this big no i proposed you something more fair and something more balanced for the game...

I told you that we the Dutch we consider Dutch everything east of canalete all the way to Caldonas so i offered you the chance to go and fight the war against the British since you really wanted to fight them and i promised you that we will not intervene in a 1v1 war....west of canalete!!!On the same time i asked the Spanish neutrality in our war with France!This way we could both focus to our targets which for the spaniards was to fight the brits and for us the dutch the french and the danes on the other side of the map...

But you said no...you said that you honor your alliance with the french and blabla blabla blabla....and i said ok...and WE honor the alliance we have with the brits!

Actually i am more than sure that you havent even shared my proposition with your nation...I CAN BET 25 SANTISIMAS that you didnt even tell them a single word...

I clearly told you that if you would agree on this proposition first it would ease the tensions between the 2 nations...it would bring balance to the game...3 we would do a brand new start in our relations as nation after the reset...but noooooooooooo you insisted  for one more time that you want to keep faith to your allies...Your attitude towards the dutch nation was hostile from the beginning and even though both me and gavilan tried to bridge our differences as nations you became the obstacle for everything...i am glad you did...but does your nation know anything about this....I SEVERELY DOUBT about that...!!!

Even your closest ally of yours the leader of Sorry clan and quite openly i appreciated his efforts to convince you...he told you to stop attacking us...and focus on the British ...he explained you in front of me what is the fair and the most balanced choice....and what you said....????Do you remember? Ill tell you what you said...i need to check with my nation and ill come back to you...

YOU NEVER CAME AND YOU NEVER PLANNED TO COME...so who do you try to fool here???The whole game right now is blocked because of another incapable diplomat who used his ego as a criteria...

you said...

"During all these weeks, Spain wanted to stop that meaningless war and prepare the wipe by offering frienship to the Dutch as we will become neighbours, no matter what can spit PellasGoss, we always sticked to this simple target without any perfidy or lies. A Dutch neutrality was an option, considering Dutch nation had for long time this role of neutral power in NA, but the choice was tricky first considering current alliances and second due to the political unstability inter-clan Dutch nation with an obvious lack of consertation."

Cut the bullshit ...the one who actually spits here is you ...and i can assure everyone even the trolls in this forum that you lie!!!Dutch neutrality was an option yes...but only if we had in our hands the spanish neutrality and that was never the case...so dont try to give us more bullshits dude...i know its your job as a diplomat to throw bullshits  but you need to calm down a bit....

you also said....

"

When we had our meeting, first time we met you, you came with that proposal to preserve basic ports where Dutch could store fleets untill the wipe. By that precise time Fort Zootman was already taken and the flag for Fort Oranje was already sailing...

Had we have any earlier proposal from Dutch diplomacy, the coalition would have taken it into consideration and this gesture had been agreed without any doubts. Now our "cease-fire" allow you not only to preserve these ports but many more."

hahahhahaha this is where i need to laugh...we all need to laugh...you really think that you are that smart...guess again...

and lastly you said...

"

To PellasGoss:

Please do not give to CeltiberoFrog so much power, I try for many month to speak on behalf of Spanish nation, it is not an easy task believe it or not as many clans have different views. So if you need to blame me be sure that there is no effect but blaming the whole Spanish nation. I'm not Spanish but they trust me, so please forget me and carry on spiting on the Spanish nation. You will not get what you expect but only disrespect from all Spanish players"

I am not blaming nations dude...i blame the damned diplomats in this game because simply they are incompetent people...who dont have the right skills to be a diplomat...do you understand how difficult is to be a diplomat and a successful one?It takes serious skills to be a diplomat who knows what diplomacy is about ...you have to be diplomatic...and seriously...the people who have been given the right to negotiate on behalf of their nations are just failures...so far...i havent met a clever one...and a diplomatic one...you all put your damned egos and a diplomat doesnt put his or her personal ego when he or she negotiates and does diplomacy.

I also blame the game for not having the mechanics to prevent egoistical actions from people who only  ruin the fun and the game!!!

Ah and i never spit on a nation...i have lots of spanish captains who salute me everyday and i have great relations with some of them...but i spit on some foolish spanish captains who dont keep their mouth shut since they are not gentlemen enough to make a proper conversation...eg Alex sd....no way to speak with a person like him...or maybe the drunkcard winky wonka...or mrs jorge dollores who only insults...You have my spit for guys like them but not for the entire spanish nation...same with the french ...same with every nation who has bad trolls like them.

OK?  GOOD...NOW that we all know the truth we can go for some real pvp...

Pellasgos how well it works your new submarine ?? We hope you can often visit your colleague Bob, on the seabed. We know spend much time there lately, especially every time you try to win a battle to the Spaniards ... yes, we know that we are very bad, surely you always let them win battles....

Your greatness and wisdom guiding the Dutch navy will be remembered in the annals of the history of naval action.

PD. My respect and appreciation to the Dutch captains who have so bravely fought against us, often outnumbered. (Pellasgos, this is not for you ...)

Edited by Jorge
  • Like 1

At first when I came back to this game yesterday I was sad to see that we where reduced to this ridiculous level (2 ports), but I got to say that this topic has been thoroughly entertaining thus far.

It's a shame though that as a Dutch player coming back now to the game was not the best of ideas. I guess staying AFK until the reset or until all this is resolved is the best course of action for me personally because I don't really have the time for PVP the coming period.

My wish is that calm heads will resolve this issues for the Dutch nation and especially for the people that don't have to time to do PVP. We are also out there, please have some consideration for us. Thank you.

You can perfectly come back now. There is no issue to resolve, Spain and France have stopped their operations in the south. That's the only meaningfully fact in this thread. We demand nothing, we ask nothing. No need to write 7 pages about it. No need to exchange insults. Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 6

You can perfectly come back now. There is no issue to resolve, Spain and France have stopped their operations in the south. That's the only meaningfully fact in this thread. We demand nothing, we ask nothing. No need to write 7 pages about it. No need to exchange insults.

OK thank you for the heads-up sir. I'm just a lonely captain low on coin that hopes to grind some wealth, so that's why I was hesitant to sail out.

Again thanks sir for the heads-up.

Stop to make yiou bigger than you are. I was speaking about your public character, i don't think french have see you on sea or consider you as a captain. AS a forum troll, sure, as a player? Really?

Me a forum troll?What do you use for brain really???Peanuts?...have you seen me posting many times...???You didnt even checked how many posts i have in the forum...me troll??

and half of those posts have been posted now the last 2 days...since you are trying to pass your propaganda...but wait...do you know the phrase...NO PASSARA or something similar???

and the answer to your question if french players consider me as a captain or not...well ...i have quite a lot...OH REEEEEEALLY TRUST ME ON THAT.. of screenshots who prove otherwise your foolish statement...mr reaaaaaaaaaaally.....

REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY NOW????

LMAO...:) with posts like this one!

The Spanish position remains unchanged.

Fort_Zoutman_2_10_16.png

We ask that the Dutch wait until Monday so that we may move our ships from ports West of Cabo de la Vela.

El Consejo Español

Lesser_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_1700_

THE DUTCH POSITION REMAINS UNCHANGED...

PLEASE STAY TILL THE RESET...DONT LEAVE...and believe me....your ships west of cabo de la vela will not stay there either.... :) its a promise!!!

PS.By the way nice screenshot! :) 2 kills 2 assists...and the photographer going down...ah...almost forgot...it wasnt even 15 vs 25...imagine that...hhahahahahahahahahah

Edited by pellasgos

THE DUTCH POSITION REMAINS UNCHANGED...

PLEASE STAY TILL THE RESET...DONT LEAVE...and believe me....your ships west of cabo de la vela will not stay there either.... :) its a promise!!!

PS.By the way nice screenshot! :) 2 kills 2 assists...and the photographer going down...ah...almost forgot...it wasnt even 15 vs 25...imagine that...hhahahahahahahahahah

we know you're a megalomaniac, but at least learn to count.

....ahhh, almost forgot, Have you helped your friend Sponge Bob to find his home in the bottom of the sea?

Edited by Jorge
  • Like 2

please, stop feeding the troll. Everywhere you see people who are nothing in life, one day they make him head of a clan and he thinks that is the most important person in the world. however, he still is not anyone or anything, just a troll with lack of food

• Like 1

To Dick Brave:

From the moment Spain diplomacy tried to start talks with Dutch there have been many circumstances that made it unfruitful:

- Misleading by PellasGoss

- New team of Dutch diplomats that were dismissed few days after

- A final official team of Dutch diplomats that took time to listen to its council policy direction.

During all these weeks, Spain wanted to stop that meaningless war and prepare the wipe by offering frienship to the Dutch as we will become neighbours, no matter what can spit PellasGoss, we always sticked to this simple target without any perfidy or lies. A Dutch neutrality was an option, considering Dutch nation had for long time this role of neutral power in NA, but the choice was tricky first considering current alliances and second due to the political unstability inter-clan Dutch nation with an obvious lack of consertation.

When we had our meeting, first time we met you, you came with that proposal to preserve basic ports where Dutch could store fleets untill the wipe. By that precise time Fort Zootman was already taken and the flag for Fort Oranje was already sailing...

Had we have any earlier proposal from Dutch diplomacy, the coalition would have taken it into consideration and this gesture had been agreed without any doubts. Now our "cease-fire" allow you not only to preserve these ports but many more.

To PellasGoss:

Please do not give to CeltiberoFrog so much power, I try for many month to speak on behalf of Spanish nation, it is not an easy task believe it or not as many clans have different views. So if you need to blame me be sure that there is no effect but blaming the whole Spanish nation. I'm not Spanish but they trust me, so please forget me and carry on spiting on the Spanish nation. You will not get what you expect but only disrespect from all Spanish players.

You seems to forget you attacked Fort Zoutman.

you can/could  attack anything...

but certain things you keep your hands off

i do not rape your mother... do i ....,but you did..... (your Spanish nation  ) 

i did not rape your pope

nor your sister

but your nation had the nerf to do something unforgivable...

you had your talks (or whatever, to whom ,or what so ever) but you did not understand them......

you just started your 80 years of war

you will never see peace again ....

you and your Spanish  nation made a BIG mistake ..

attacking something you must have left  alone 

but you didn,t 

on your hands  is something we do not want to get in contact with...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for the french nation there is a issue to 

why did your rape our father ........Fort ORANGE

We have to speak about that to...(first things first)

you will hear from us (remember waterloo)

for every nation..... if you see our sister Las aves again .....you got trouble to

you see.... we fight for our Country and King,... our family..... and our brothers and sisters..

You touch it ....you will feel our anger....(sooner or later) we will not forget.........NEVER...

Greetings

@Pelas

"...I CAN BET 25 SANTISIMAS that you didnt even tell them a single word..."

Every single diplomatic talks (including the talks with you) have always been reported faithfully, ask Spanish council for confirmation.

Now, please let us know which free port you prefer to deliver these 25 Santisimas, (we leave you 2 weeks to craft/buy these ships)  

Thank you :D

• Like 3

You seems to forget you attacked Fort Zoutman.

you can/could  attack anything...

but certain things you keep your hands off

i do not rape your mother... do i ....,but you did..... (your Spanish nation  ) 

i did not rape your pope

nor your sister

but your nation had the nerf to do something unforgivable...

you had your talks (or whatever, to whom ,or what so ever) but you did not understand them......

you just started your 80 years of war

you will never see peace again ....

you and your Spanish  nation made a BIG mistake ..

attacking something you must have left  alone 

but you didn,t 

on your hands  is something we do not want to get in contact with...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for the french nation there is a issue to 

why did your rape our father ........Fort ORANGE

We have to speak about that to...(first things first)

you will hear from us (remember waterloo)

for every nation..... if you see our sister Las aves again .....you got trouble to

you see.... we fight for our Country and King,... our family..... and our brothers and sisters..

You touch it ....you will feel our anger....(sooner or later) we will not forget.........NEVER...

Greetings

Yao-Ming.jpg

Greetings.

• Like 3

I can tell what will happen. Dutch will be allowed to get the ports back if they end the alliance with brits and declare war to them so we would have a 6 vs 2 situation. Oh and big thanks to the swedish nation as well. That's how they want to balance the RvR. I saw this coming the moment they switched the sides. Danes and french were too afraid to attack anyone and I said they will steamroll the enemy nations one by one when they get sweden on their side.

@ Capt. Pellasgos: Why, for heavens sake, can't you just shut up only for once?

Capt. Pellasgos,

I have to admit, that my wording on that post was not polite. I apology for that. 

I would rather have asked you to express yourself and your probably valid points in a more polite way so they would get noticed in a way they deserved.

free to a good home, (infact to hell with it we dont care if its a bad home, a hole in the ground, or a pig sty) one very deranged village idiot, he unfortunatly shouts a lot and has a affinity to tetris.........

can someone take him off our hands

side notes can we not feed him as he seems to be getting very fat on the feeding and its causing a spike in his activity

were finding that we have to play this just to calm him down

• Like 1

I just wonder...... A debate... Trump vs Pellasgos.

nah what where i thinking.

I am a captain sailing underneath the Dutch flag. these last 1,5 months fighting the  French was awesome, if only people could see what the Pampatar battles looked like. It was glorious and exciting. I enjoyed Naval Action very much those few weeks. However i did start to enjoy NA a bit less when some nation popped flags and traded them with other nations to get in sneaky sneaky and have them not worry about  the 1 hour active flag timer. That in my mind was disgusting and unworthy of any nation offering terms for the sake of the community. That alliance had the alliancepartners and we all where having fun. Till those sneaky exploits started. So to every captain in this war that fought on the Dutch and the British and US side, thank you for your service, you will see us back. to all the other nations, for those who played fair, thank you. 

Konali

• Like 13

Hear, hear Konali,

I mentioned in another thread that the vocal few make it a hobby of filling these forums with walls of misspelled text containing even less truth than a mediocre politician's speech on a county market during a rainy Sunday afternoon, so I doubt I want to see the line up in the debate you mentioned.  ;) 

However i did start to enjoy NA a bit less when some nation popped flags and traded them with other nations to get in sneaky sneaky and have them not worry about  the 1 hour active flag timer. That in my mind was disgusting and unworthy of any nation offering terms for the sake of the community. That alliance had the alliancepartners and we all where having fun. Till those sneaky exploits started.

Mind elaborating? Trading flags makes it active for over an hour? o.O

Mind elaborating? Trading flags makes it active for over an hour? o.O

part of this

I think he means trading flag closer to target port takes away the long sail and hour time limitation to plant it ?

and when you trade the flag, enemy cant see the red flag like normal. So its super hard to find and target it down. You also dont know who is holding the flag as well. 

Edited by Nash

Ah, alright, thought it was mostly because of a BR bug (e.g. X nation is running a flag for the fleet of Y nation to do the PB, but only the flag carrier's BR counts if he is tagged making it impossible to prevent repeated tagging), but that was a few weeks ago so not sure if it was fixed. But yeah, it's a pretty scummy tactic to use for any other reason, especially if done regularly.

BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

You both made me cry...damn you spaniards and frenchies..... :)

OMG....I cannot hold my breath with both of you.... :)

Are you totally nuts...??? both of you???

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LMAO...YOU CLAIM VICTORY AND YOU EXPECT FURTHER NEGOTIATIONS...AND YOU KEEP DUTCH TOWNS...LIKE YOU ARE THE CONQUERORS...???

REALLY NOW?PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU DONT SMOKE SOMETHING WEIRD.....PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL...i am starting to get worried about your health guys....!!!! :) :) :)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

omg Celtiberofrog is Tenakha noob ,,,Tenakha noob is stoned like Celtibero frog....they both smoke the same shit....cant be explained otherwise....

PLEASE MAKE US A FAVOR...AND KEEP THE TOWNS...YOU EARNED THEM...YOU DESERVED TO KEEP THEM....

Now i honestly i dont know who is going to take the gold or the silver medal....for capturing empty ports....but you deserve them....PLEASE KEEP THEM...TILL FURTHER NEGOTIATIONS....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING....

You really think that you beat us? You haven't realized that we stopped playing 1-2 weeks before the reset...????

I really didnt know why you kept crafting flags and spending money like crazy but I KNOW NOWWWWWW BOUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You were keep crafting flags against who?As far as i know all the clans have stopped fighting and they are preparing for the reset...only a few captains and clans who want some training open world battles and some pvp are playing against the easy to find opponents outside willemstad...but even those captains are very few...

Who did you beat?Mr nobody?They forgot to inform you that we decided to stop playing rvr till the reset?

With the exploiting of flag mechanic there is no point to fight a pointless war against 4 nations...you didnt know that???...especially when we proved more than once that it was so easy to kick you out of our waters....all of you....danish,spaniards,french...

Whats the point to keep fighting an endless war against exploiters...???Even though we repeatedly winning you and defending ...and kicking you out of our ports?Whats the point to kick out the danes after a week of fighting planning screening etc...and the night we kicked them out you gave them a flag to come back...so basically what happened is this...we beat the shit out of you....and the only way to achieve something against the dutch nation was to exploit the flag system.Spain?what spain?they became one port nation on the west IN LESS THAN A WEEK...they took empty ports...France?France was keep loosing everywhere...ONE NIGHT WE WENT TO THE EAST AND WE SOLVED THE PROBLEM ON THE EAST...FRANCE IS FOR empty ports for the win! Denmark?Denmark actually fought a couple of battles not even full battles...and with the help of 2 nations...both french and spanish...in order to plant a flag...so what are you gloating for...we BURNED THE DANES...YOU FORGOT ALREADY????further negotiation??? further negotiations my ass...noobs that you actually believed that you beat us..

What did you think ....that we surrendered?LMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOO

NONONONO little fellas...we never surrendered....and we never lost a war against any of you....actually we owned you ,all of you....we embarrassed you and we made you feel the pain...on top of that we proved that we are better than you....and now we are on vacations!!!Wait to see what is coming after the reset NOOBS!!!

Now if you insist to keep crafting flags please do it...i crafted 4 useless flags MYSELF and no one showed up except the last one...15 danes came...and we thank them for coming...we spend a little bit of our time...today the same ...we defended rio tocuyo with essexes....hahahhahaha lmao...and it took you 1 hour 15 minutes to cap a port full of essexes...and this is how good you are....

No offense but dont you think that you are trolling yourselves with those silly posts...???

Do you realize that your diplomats embarrassed you with this posts???

aaaaaaaaaand the silver goeeeeeeeees to SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!! SILVER MEDAL FOR CAPTURING EMPTY PORTS...

and now ladies and gentlemen please stand up for the moment we were all waiting for, for the  only one ,stand up for the nation with the most empty ports captures...

,,,,the one ,the amazing the magnificent nation of the noobs...AND THE GOLD MEDAL GOES TOOOOOOO....FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I cant broadcast anymore from the stadium of the noobs...i quit this job....finito la musica...end...yok!

KEEP THE TOWNS TILL FURTHER NEGOTIATIOOOOONNS GUYS...PLEASE HOLD THEM TIGHT TILL THE RESET....BOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

THAT WAS EPIC...

CIAO SENIORITES AND MADMAZELES...We will meet each other very soon...YOU BEAT  NOONE...INSTEAD YOU WERE BEATEN WITHOUT MERCY....AND YOU ARE GOING DOWN AGAIN...AND AGAIN...AND AGAIN.....

SALUTE THIS  NOOBIES

O7

Have you ever wondered if your nation suffers due to toxic players and clans like yourself and yours?

• Like 5