Game-Labs Forum

PvP1 Coalition War 1-10-16 (End of the Dutch Campaign)

Senhor Lenhador

I would appreciate if you would show cojones and tell it like it is: You Spanish,French and Danish guys decided to make us a one port nation and you did it. Period.

And unlike the British and the Dutch you and your allies didn't care about your enemies player base. You continued until that goal was reached even when it meant to get bored by taking empty ports.

I'm pretty fine with it. No complains from my side and from my personal view I'm ready to fight you again and again and again from Willemstad and any other Freetown.

Some did yes, some did not. Having a council is a good thing but it also means lots of inner talks and sometime inertia. Dictatorship is a lot simpler. In the end this decision is here, it should have been made a few weeks ago, I agree but better late than never

Edit:On a more personal note, I like the game, I dislike the current mechanics. Hoping the patch comes soon.

Edited by Tenakha Kan

Some did yes, some did not. Having a council is a good thing but it also means lots of inner talks and sometime inertia. Dictatorship is a lot simpler. In the end this decision is here, it should have been made a few weeks ago, I agree but better late than never

Mijnheer Tenakha Kan,

please excuse me, but that is really a damn good joke.

I did never know that French have such a fine sense for black humor, always thought that this is up to the Brits.

The 'Someone' situation has been explained and cleared several times in the past. At the best will, you can't take that as an excuse for anything.

You did, but it wasn't that way when it happens so... yep, we took it as "Dutch answer" to the offer... that's your issue

But you did it. So what?

No, I didn't.

I consider this as one of the weakest excuses I have ever read.

You're such a troll... hahahaha I won't even bother to explain how senseless is that.

IIRC the three Admirals Treaty was about setting up a PVP Zone at Hispaniola and leave the National territories untouched until the deployment of a patch. It was about protecting esp. your player base and IIRC the Spanish Nation never ratified that treaty so it was never legally effective.

And with all respect Sir, you don't know what would have happen.

I do know... You, your clan or even you nation might have honorable intentions... but no your allies and I know that really well, trust me :P

This is the same weak excuse you tried above.

Again.. just trolling. You have the offer and you reject it, don't blame us for that.

I would appreciate if you would show cojones and tell it like it is: You Spanish,French and Danish guys decided to make us a one port nation and you did it. Period.

And unlike the British and the Dutch you and your allies didn't care about your enemies player base. You continued until that goal was reached even when it meant to get bored by taking empty ports.

I'm pretty fine with it. No complains from my side and from my personal view I'm ready to fight you again and again and again from Willemstad and any other Freetown.

What have happened is undeniable, you were pushed to 2 ports... but It was never a majority desire of those with I play and It wasn't, isn't and won't be my intention to bullied anyone... no in RvR nor in PvP nor in any other way... sorry for such a surprise, I will give you 1000M if you bring me proves that I did defend such behavior or I was in such situations. If you cannot prove it... please, stop attacking me because I have nothing against you... but what is real is real, you (you have already admitted knowing the proposal was there) have the proposal to stop the war and you rejected it... so sorry, I can't feel responsable in any way.

And don't make me laugh, I have had no issue with the Dutch (yet) but... British didn't behave that way? Take a nap and come back after that to re-think about that.

Shall I bring evidence in form of a screenshot of the personal conversation I had with your Diplomat Celtiberofrog on the 11th of September?

Don't worry, You have already say you knew about the proposal and you reject/ignore it... the main point has been clarified.

And by the way, your "joke" was lame ...

Ok whatever, take a nap, you need to relax mate.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Don't worry, You have already say you knew about the proposal and you reject/ignore it...

With all my respect Sir, but I couldn't assume the content of this mail as an proposal. And the "proposal" we got afterwards would have meant that we would have betrayed our allies. What did you expect? That we stay neutral when you get on the Brits while you're still supporting your French and Danish allies against us?

And again, I'm fine with it. But what happened in the past two days is a completely different story and has nothing to do with any "Peace" offers.

• Like 2

With all my respect Sir, but I couldn't assume the content of this mail as an proposal. And the "proposal" we got afterwards would have meant that we would have betrayed our allies. What did you expect? That we stay neutral when you get on the Brits while you're still supporting your French and Danish allies against us?

Well... I think is pointless keep discussing about that... but it's false what you claim. Have a good day sir :D

I think all nations have the "dogs of war", who would go on for a while and kick the "dead body" after the real fighting over, just to put their name on a port / or humiliate the opponent / get a bunch of useless modules (just a few educated guesses of mine). Players looking for challenge stop w/o being asked.

So, blaming nations of finishing off the opponent and then use that as excuse to do the same is lame.

P.S. Btw, I think the pirates, a very special nation, should be reduced to a single port from time to time. Isn't that part of the thrill of being a pirate? :)

You can try it not worked with 5 nations, so unless you ask devs to put more nations,  is more likely that pirates do that on you.  but you more then welcome to come try again  i am here waiting,    maybe when you have finish to bully 4 nation on 1  (even tryng to get us involved since 4 not was enought) 

What's that got to do with the fact you tried to reduce the Dutch to 1 or 2 ports? You can stop trolling, the Alliance is strong.

I just talk for myself here and for sure not in the name of anyone else.

But you can stick that one sided alliance up your happy place.

The behaviour of the British Fleet was a disgrace and a slap to the face.

No matter how i turn it, I cannot see any reasonable point why anyone could ever consider the Brits as allies in the future.

(I am really sorry for the handful of British captains which came to help and sailed reliably with us, but you know yourself who you are and I am pretty confident that you don't see yourself included in my attack.

@British screening group I was unhappy to be with in TS and listen to their comments the evening where you left your position:

Man up.)

• Like 4

• photo-thumb-23376.jpg?_r=1473251687
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted Today, 12:29 PM

seems spanish and french deemed it acceptable to knock dutch down to 2 ports ... the standard of when to stop has been set so it seems ..

ty9y9Fe.jpg

Well, every nation goes through bad times at some point.... It happened already to spain (by brits, US and pirates), US (by pirates), pirates (by brits/ Dutch and Sweeden),... France was also down to a few ports sometime ago (by Dutch and Sweeden), France and Dans did it to sweeden.... I recall the Dan being put to 1 port by brits long time ago..... so it happens

Lord .. thing and pel..stuff should grow up

Sorry for my bad English.

little correction usa lost it's territory to SORRY (twice) not "the pirates" there was nobody else in florida beside sorry and ausfc later.  IF you wanna quote history at list do it properly,   as well adding usa and denmark on the ppl who attacked pirates on end so 5 vs 1.

But dear Dutch i remember you do the same on us a month ago with even more ppl.    maybe this time you will understand.

I will say that this could have happened weeks ago but it didn't happened due to the arrogance of a specific person.

Maybe this time you will understand ;)

Oh who am I kidding, of course you wont.

You can try it not worked with 5 nations, so unless you ask devs to put more nations,  is more likely that pirates do that on you.  but you more then welcome to come try again  i am here waiting,    maybe when you have finish to bully 4 nation on 1  (even tryng to get us involved since 4 not was enought) 

Ahm... Vicious, I believe you're barking on the wrong guy. Stilgar is a Dutch country fellowmen I believe :D

I just talk for myself here and for sure not in the name of anyone else.

But you can stick that one sided alliance up your happy place.

The behaviour of the British Fleet was a disgrace and a slap to the face.

No matter how i turn it, I cannot see any reasonable point why anyone could ever consider the Brits as allies in the future.

(I am really sorry for the handful of British captains which came to help and sailed reliably with us, but you know yourself who you are and I am pretty confident that you don't see yourself included in my attack.

@British screening group I was unhappy to be with in TS and listen to their comments the evening where you left your position:

Man up.)

I must agree with you, only a handfull of british captains could help. Despite Britain having the bigger population of players in the server, we are also cursed to have the most pve players (and they just don't give a damn about port battles). I really hope this changes after patch, but it's unlikely.

Btw why ppl cant be honest? all this fake,   ohhh we really not wanted to bring you to  2 ports, but we did, becouse you forced us.  NOBODY FORCED YOU TO DO ANYTHING is not that the doctor told you to fight dutch to the capital with 4 nations when resistance was already over.

When i destroyed usa to their capital twice, i did it on purpose for humiliate who proclaimed to be better then us and called us pveers for months, for punish who where going around telling they where killing us while we where doing something else (all lies in fact they where just writing it never providing any evidence)  and i did it to leave something they will never forget  , something even now they never manage to recover from or clean. Usa is not existent and when server reset nobody will ever consider them a treath.  (i satisfied my revenge, my ego, but not was healthy for the game and for that i am SORRY on long term i think it even hurted my clan since last 1-2 weeks of bashing a dead nation was boring) 

Here france sweden denmark spain wanted to humiliate danish and even tryed to got us involved (honestly repetedly when was clear that we where unnecessary the willing of overkill was obvious) since 4 vs 1 not was enought, after a couple of screen fleets of 20+ but we decided to go fight somewhere else since dutch where already swarmed, i was present on some dutch-spanish talk, and got reports of the various talk dutch-france spanish france  spain dutch etc  and was clear that  none of 2 sides wanted any agreement.

so stop make crocodile tears, you did what you did becouse you wanted it,  take responsability instead act like a bunch of pussies, and stop bring nations to 2 ports and then claim that the fault are the voices in your head.

• Like 4

This is not an official message (you can tell by the lack of shield and fancy Times New Roman font :P )

1- On August 22, the day before the Spanish declaration of war, in negotiations with the British repeated attempts to try and negotiate RvR free zones to help newer players and traders were rebuffed.  

2- On September 11, a thread was started in national news by the main Spanish Diplomat Celtiberofrog (in a personal capacity) again suggesting the possibility of RvR free zones this time specifically mentioning the Dutch.  I and many other Spanish players voiced our approval of such a proposal on that thread.  As far as I'm aware there is no Dutch Council presence on that thread and the Dutch responses that are there are critical of such a proposal.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16390-pvp1-coalition-war-issue-sept2016/

Simply put there's  never been either a Spanish nor a Franco-Spanish/Hispano-Danish policy to 1port the Dutch or anyone else.  In fact there's been multiple attempts at various stages of the war to not have that happen.  I don't like that the Dutch have two ports. Most if not all Spanish players don't like that the Dutch have two ports and that's why the OP exists. could it have come sooner? possibly but then faction policy is often slower than we'd like because of the need to consult and discuss among the players. 

• photo-thumb-23376.jpg?_r=1473251687
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted Today, 12:29 PM

seems spanish and french deemed it acceptable to knock dutch down to 2 ports ... the standard of when to stop has been set so it seems ..

ty9y9Fe.jpg

Well, every nation goes through bad times at some point.... It happened already to spain (by brits, US and pirates), US (by pirates), pirates (by brits/ Dutch and Sweeden),... France was also down to a few ports sometime ago (by Dutch and Sweeden), France and Dans did it to sweeden.... I recall the Dan being put to 1 port by brits long time ago..... so it happens

Lord .. thing and pel..stuff should grow up

Sorry for my bad English.

well to be correct Brits stopped attacking Pirate ports way before they got knocked down to 1 or2 ports. There may have been a screening fleet or two but we laid off well before the end.

Well... such hipocresy... Someone cared about the spanish player base, or the french? You helped the british to take 30 empty spanish ports in 2 days trying to reduce Spain to one port (another time)... so what? Less victimism and accept your actions, if you attack there will be a counter-attack its simple, but talk about "take care about our player base" is just hilarious when no one do it before, so if you want to find who is guilty about that this is not the best way...

• Like 1

Ah, Vicious, no crocodile nor any other tears on my side.

Finally to bring it to the point: We talked to the Spanish two days ago and asked them for the generous favor to let us keep the ports of Fort Zoutman and Fort Oranje since these are the only ones left to us after the port wipe. Nothing more, nothing less. We told them that we would be happy to fight them on Open Water and any other port. If we were not facing the upcoming port wipe we would have never made that request. 

Such a gesture would have suited a real Gentleman. It would have kept doors open for the time coming after the port wipe. And last but not least it would have shown respect to the game, the community and the Dutch player base.

Well, they assured us to stop the Flag on Fort Oranje and give Fort Zoutman back if we become neutral in the Spanish - British conflict. One hour later they raised the Spanish Flag at Fort Oranje. The rest you can see with a short glimpse on the map.

• Like 2

i remember back when others got hammered down to a handfull of ports those nations cried, they said its the end of the game for them,.they were loosing players, you have to stop, its unfair etc etc.

yet now i see france and spain with their allies taking a nation down to 2 ports, which is far worse treatment than they got.

It shows they have no memory of what it was like, it shows that the compasion shown to them when beaten was worthless, they have shown no mercy and it has taken 4 nations to do this to one nation.

nothing has been proven other than 4 nations working together can bully a nation and that compassion shown to those in the past for the sake of the nations involved players was not worthy.

France and Spain have become far worse than those that have opressed them in the past and their allies have been tools in a revenge game.

The British and Americans were supposed to of been a target too but all i have seen is the attacking of the Dutch nation en masse.

The question is why was this? is it becouse the dutch nation was viewed as inferior? or was it a simple logistics matter that 3 out of the 4 nations couldnt be bothered traveling such distances?

What ever the answer is everyone can see that the dutch nation has been the main target in this while the other 2 nations have been relativly untouched.

I think that some of the reason for the increased attacks on the dutch also came from the resentment of one flappy jawed town idiot that couldnt keep his mouth shut, by his lunatic ravings and incredulous claims and childish insults, that come from the same dialogue of insults, be it someone in his nation that opposes him or his enemys.

Maybe his shouting and claims were taken as he was the leader of that nation, and not some mad man with a limited following who cannot fathom that his innane waffling and tirade of insults could and most likely did make the situation worse, or that those sheeple who follow him blindly spouting his praises prolonged this war, when their comments derailed any attempts at diplomatic resolutions.

Once you have floored someone you dont keep putting the boot in on them unless you are cowards and afraid that they might get up and trounce you.

Many unfair uses of game mechanics have been employed showing just how dirty that these people can fight.

Many insults against people were uttered be they racial or otherwise, without the understanding that not everyone who plays a nation is actually from that nation in the real world, admittedly these insults usually increased along with the voracity of attacks every time the village idiot put fuel in the fire.

The countrys involved in said actions should take a look at their own countrys game history and realise they have become worse than those who oppressed them.

And the village idiot who spouts all his tirade of insults should maybe take a leaf out of his own book of insults and go play some tetris, although expect some complaining that the L blocks are stupid noobs the line blocks are noone`s and the s shaped peices are utter fail noobs who take gold place for there falling into the wrong place

• Like 5

Finally to bring it to the point: We talked to the Spanish two days ago and asked them for the generous favor to let us keep the ports of Fort Zoutman and Fort Oranje since these are the only ones left to us after the port wipe. Nothing more, nothing less. We told them that we would be happy to fight them on Open Water and any other port. If we were not facing the upcoming port wipe we would have never made that request. 

Such a gesture would have suited a real Gentleman. It would have kept doors open for the time coming after the port wipe. And last but not least it would have shown respect to the game, the community and the Dutch player base.

Well, they assured us to stop the Flag on Fort Oranje and give Fort Zoutman back if we become neutral in the Spanish - British conflict. One hour later they raised the Spanish Flag at Fort Oranje. The rest you can see with a short glimpse on the map.

It's what the spanish always do, they do the agreement with you so they can backstab you later. They have done that with brits more than once.

• Like 1

..You helped the british to take 30 empty spanish ports in 2 days trying to reduce Spain to one port (another time)... so what? ...

Brits and Dutch stopped that campaign when Spain had 15-16 ports left IIRC. They were not attacked on the North side of Cuba - still enough to maintain a player base, get people together, trade and build new ships and come back into the game.

So Spain was not reduced to two ports while facing a port wipe where you own only one port that will ye yours after the wipe. I still believe these are two completely different situations.

• Like 6

It's what the spanish always do, they do the agreement with you so they can backstab you later. They have done that with brits more than once.

Well, I won't call that actually an agreement. I have considered as an offer from their side. They offered it to us as a gesture of good will for the time coming after the port wipe when we become neighbors. And they decided to retract that offer for whatever reason.

Brits and Dutch stopped that campaign when Spain had 15-16 ports left IIRC. They were not attacked on the North side of Cuba - still enough to maintain a player base, get people together, trade and build new ships and come back into the game.

So Spain was not reduced to two ports while facing a port wipe where you own only one port that will ye yours after the wipe. I still believe these are two completely different situations.

You mean when your fleets were stopped at Baja, Robras, etc? North Side of Cuba was attacked several times. Anywat thats the past, but ppl like Pellasgos and some other haters would induce the actual situation continuously, now and in the future...

Maybe you forgot to tell that you told us you can gather 4 or 5 fleets and we wouldn't be able to defend Maracaibo after the wipe.

And by the way, when we had this conversation, you still had 8 or 9 ports. We had already launched the attack on Fort Oranje when you came to our TS.

We didn't atack you the day after this conversation, and some french players not representing the nation, took 5 or 6 ports from you. You can't blame all France for those actions.

With 8 or 9 ports you have that minimum space to do things, but unfortunately you ended up with only 2 ports and that is something we did not plan beforehand.

And as you can see in the OP statement, Spain and France give back those ports without conditions, not imposing chains and humilliating the enemy as the 3 admirals treaty did.

• Like 2

Well, I won't call that actually an agreement. I have considered as an offer from their side. They offered it to us as a gesture of good will for the time coming after the port wipe when we become neighbors. And they decided to retract that offer for whatever reason.

With such neighbors I would be looking over the shoulder all the time if I were you  :)