Game-Labs Forum

PvP1 Coalition War 1-10-16 (End of the Dutch Campaign)

Senhor Lenhador

I just had to hide a lot of stuff there, everyone responding to Pellagos. In a nut shell, there is likely some content of worth for me to salvage, but I did not have time to edit out stuff on my phone.

Remind yourselves of the rules here:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2346-forum-and-sea-trials-rules/

In particular:

5. Profanity/Cursing.

A well timed curse can lighten up a conversation in combat, but use of profanity directed at other players is prohibited. This includes the partial masking of letters using numbers or alternate symbols, and any attempts at bypassing the profanity filter. Use of profanity is discouraged on forums.

• Like 1

When i destroyed usa to their capital twice, i did it on purpose for humiliate who proclaimed to be better then us and called us pveers for months, for punish who where going around telling they where killing us while we where doing something else (all lies in fact they where just writing it never providing any evidence)  and i did it to leave something they will never forget  , something even now they never manage to recover from or clean. Usa is not existent and when server reset nobody will ever consider them a treath.  (i satisfied my revenge, my ego, but not was healthy for the game and for that i am SORRY on long term i think it even hurted my clan since last 1-2 weeks of bashing a dead nation was boring) 

Here france sweden denmark spain wanted to humiliate danish and even tryed to got us involved (honestly repetedly when was clear that we where unnecessary the willing of overkill was obvious) since 4 vs 1 not was enought, after a couple of screen fleets of 20+ but we decided to go fight somewhere else since dutch where already swarmed, i was present on some dutch-spanish talk, and got reports of the various talk dutch-france spanish france  spain dutch etc  and was clear that  none of 2 sides wanted any agreement.

so stop make crocodile tears, you did what you did becouse you wanted it,  take responsability instead act like a bunch of pussies, and stop bring nations to 2 ports and then claim that the fault are the voices in your head.

So basically from all the posts i have read so far...only the leader of the pirate clan SORRY had the balls to describe what exactly happened???

The guy is a  pirate and he plays the game from the pirate perspective and he clearly embarrassed all of you...

Who do you try to fool??? 

Let me tell you exactly what happened ladies and gentlemen....

The war was in our favor and i mean in favour of the Dutch side the whole time and i mean the time i came back from my holidays and onwards....

Just to remind you we had 9-10 ports when i came back and we made them 30 in a weeks time...ACTUALLY LESS THAN A WEEK...

We pushed the Spanish to one port...they lost all the battles ...till they day they won In Baranquila (they won nothing else but some battles in baranquila and gg for them)...We managed to push and kick out the Danes and we even helped the carebears of the Dutch nation to craft flags against the danes and the french....(remember Piritu operation noobies...)

We fought till the day we kicked the Danes out and that night....THE SPANISH NATION EXPLOITED THE FLAG SYSTEM...AND THEY TRADE THE FLAG WITH THE DANES so the DANE CAME BACK!!!

NOW...let me ask this...WHY IN HELL I HAVE TO KEEP SPENDING RESOURCES ,SHIPS,MONEY ONE WEEK OR TWO BEFORE THE RESET...SINCE THE GAME IT SELF ALLOWS THE EXPLOITATION OF THE FLAG SYSTEM...JUST GIVE ME ONE FUCKING REASON...THERE IS NO REASON AT ALL!!!

The war carried on for one simple reason and that reason has a name...and in my opinion is Celtiberofrog and Spain

In not official discussions we had with him the guy refused to give us an answer and let us fight the war against the danes and the french...He was demanding Neutrality...and we actually proposed him to agree to let him fight with the British if he wanted but west of Canalete...but noooooooooooo

The guy wanted to include all his allies to an agreement for a cease fire...even though we told him so many times thats a good opportunity to balance the game...create nice battles and have our interesting war with our beloved Frenchies....he was telling us ....We dont want to loose face with our allies....good...good for you... but you see it was the time Spain only had Baranquila...and they were completely blocked...so accepting a cease fire deal for him was too much....

He actually told us ill speak to my nation and ill come back to you....he never came....it was obvious that the guy was trying to earn time ...to cap EMPTY PORTS....HAHAHHAHA give us a break guys....

So in order to finish and clarify one more thing....let me tell you this...It seems we caused pain to Spain in our previous war....it seems we caused much more pain to France in the previous wars...(3 port nation...remember????there was no reset on that time little fellas....) we cause pain  that in order to make it look softer these 2 nations were refusing to abandon each other for obvious reasons...

welll what can you say....QQ TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

ps.advice to both spanish and french nations...change diplomats...they are doing games behind your back...and they are dragging you here to defend the nations pride...for no reason...we would have fun open world and port battles we would fight a fair war but noooooooo....we have to rely to incapable diplomats in this game...qq to us then for having them!!!

When we came on your TS the Flag was not planted and you assured us to stop it. Anyway, I considered this as an offer from your side and you decided not to fulfill it and you have had the right to do so.

Yes, at this point in time we had 8-9 ports. But these are finally ports we will loose with the port wipe - so no place you want to store your stuff. Yo may probably not understand the issue and the importance of Fort Oranje and Fort Zoutman in conjunction with the port wipe because Spain will not face that problem, so let me explain:

Together with Willemstad which is our capital, Fort Zoutman and Fort Oranje are the only ports that will belong to the Dutch Nation after the port wipe. Sure we will get Fort Baai, Oranjestad and Philipsburg in the North but they won't help us now because they're too far away.

If Dutch players want to store their stuff in a place they can access after the port wipe then it has to be Willemstad, Fort Oranje and Fort Zoutman. Therefore it's most important for the Dutch player base to keep those ports.

When we came to your TS getting back Fort Zoutman and keeping Fort Oranje was all we were asking for. No peace treaty or cease fire, no agreement for anything. I told you that we're fine to fight you in OW and anywhere else but you decided to take Fort Oranje and attack Rio Tokuyo afterwards. 

Once more: No complaints from my side. It would have been a generous gesture to let us keep Fort Zoutman and Fort Oranje for the reasons I explained above. You didn't, that's OK for me. But f**ing don't tell me it's in the responsibility of a few independent French players that this happened.

When you came to our TS the flag had already been bought and that's true, we offered you the chance to stop that flag if we came to an agreement.

But after our conversation, in which we did not agree on anything ,at least until the next day, when we would have another conversation, the flag was planted while we were discussing too what to do with this situation....so we could do nothing about that.

So, if you think our good will depends only in that flag and that we are guilty for not stopping that flag: yes, we didn't stop the flag.

But, we didn't attack you the next day and we offered you without conditions all you asked for (those 2 ports) and more (our ports in Maracaibo area) because we understood that the war was going too far.....

Maybe this could clearify what happened.

• Like 1

I just had to hide a lot of stuff there, everyone responding to Pellagos. In a nut shell, there is likely some content of worth for me to salvage, but I did not have time to edit out stuff on my phone.

Remind yourselves of the rules here:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2346-forum-and-sea-trials-rules/

In particular:

5. Profanity/Cursing.

A well timed curse can lighten up a conversation in combat, but use of profanity directed at other players is prohibited. This includes the partial masking of letters using numbers or alternate symbols, and any attempts at bypassing the profanity filter. Use of profanity is discouraged on forums.

trolls mate...you cant win with them...now they are capable of writing 10 more pages ...with curses....they cant asnwer...or joke me with dignity ...even troll me...they are not worthy enough to reach me not even in my little finger..

but good moderation if they surpassed the limits of a proper discussion .

Edited by pellasgos

Hi,

Good leaders unify their people and divide their enemies, bad leaders divide their people and unify their enemies.

I think every sane person should be able to understand that, only fools disagree.

B4 the expectable shitstorm is unleashed on this statement, pls check included link.

Grtzzz Bubbles

• Like 7

-deleted by author since it would only encourage the present lunatic to freak on-

dont fool your self when you use for location "Location somewhere between dream and reality" i can assure you that you are in the dreamland dude...and learn to be human when you are writing in a forum...

• Like 1

As far as I know we have no issues Pellasgos, leave me out of your slander posts. 

The Council tried to ensure we were able to prepare for the next patch...

i would actually olivier...but it seems you enjoy pointing at me a lot...i have read and ignored your previous posts  but now i am keep reading your posts and to be honest i fell from the sky reading themf but since you decided to take this path...gg carry on...but dont expect me to be kinder when you are insulting me continuously and choosing taking the side of trolls who know nothing about this nation...ok?I would also suggest you to choose the phrases and words you are using more carefuly...do it for the common good.

It won't be négociation as this décisions are unilatéral. Négociation may come if dutch décide it for any reason bit his topic is about facts not about asks.

You pellasgos make french go far more into the war has shedulded before it.

We décided to stop before and to not crush you but your stipidity and arrogance make us lost our mind. Ty for the dons to have be able to make us take à breath and see the situation.

This war is over for us. It's facr, nit a négociation.

Now if this statement is not a moral VICTORY for the dutch nation...what is it.....????THANK YOU FOR THE CONFIRMATION!!! :)

I mean my fleet and my clan were not even fighting on the east....imagine if we would...we only came to the east to unblock the eastern campaigners from the stalemate...we did it and we went back to the west...

Thank you for saying the truth ...but i will not agree with the words stupidity and arrogance for obvious reasons...:)

You are whining about 3 nations againt 1. But the first step of a war is to find good allies. 

If you are alone it is your fault (or your allies fault). 

Who is whining about 3 vs. 1? 

I'm looking forward to the new PB System and I hope this will end the fake attack to take ports without fighting bs.

And sure, I really understand that you Frenchies need good allies that do the hard work. We prefer to do the hard work by our own.

• Like 2

To Dick Brave:

From the moment Spain diplomacy tried to start talks with Dutch there have been many circumstances that made it unfruitful:

- Misleading by PellasGoss

- New team of Dutch diplomats that were dismissed few days after

- A final official team of Dutch diplomats that took time to listen to its council policy direction.

During all these weeks, Spain wanted to stop that meaningless war and prepare the wipe by offering frienship to the Dutch as we will become neighbours, no matter what can spit PellasGoss, we always sticked to this simple target without any perfidy or lies. A Dutch neutrality was an option, considering Dutch nation had for long time this role of neutral power in NA, but the choice was tricky first considering current alliances and second due to the political unstability inter-clan Dutch nation with an obvious lack of consertation.

When we had our meeting, first time we met you, you came with that proposal to preserve basic ports where Dutch could store fleets untill the wipe. By that precise time Fort Zootman was already taken and the flag for Fort Oranje was already sailing...

Had we have any earlier proposal from Dutch diplomacy, the coalition would have taken it into consideration and this gesture had been agreed without any doubts. Now our "cease-fire" allow you not only to preserve these ports but many more.

To PellasGoss:

Please do not give to CeltiberoFrog so much power, I try for many month to speak on behalf of Spanish nation, it is not an easy task believe it or not as many clans have different views. So if you need to blame me be sure that there is no effect but blaming the whole Spanish nation. I'm not Spanish but they trust me, so please forget me and carry on spiting on the Spanish nation. You will not get what you expect but only disrespect from all Spanish players.

• Like 1

@CeltiberoFrog

Why do you bargain with P when he is not even part of the NL council?!

Why does any ES diplomat / admiral even contact him when he can only speak for himself?

Why do you built your plans on what one NL dude stated?!

Just because he barks as if he his the god emperor of terra himself, the eternal light in the warp? Wrong franchise...

• Like 1

Now if this statement is not a moral VICTORY for the dutch nation...what is it.....????THANK YOU FOR THE CONFIRMATION!!! :)

I mean my fleet and my clan were not even fighting on the east....imagine if we would...we only came to the east to unblock the eastern campaigners from the stalemate...we did it and we went back to the west...

Thank you for saying the truth ...but i will not agree with the words stupidity and arrogance for obvious reasons... :)

Stop to make yiou bigger than you are. I was speaking about your public character, i don't think french have see you on sea or consider you as a captain. AS a forum troll, sure, as a player? Really?

@CeltiberoFrog

Why do you bargain with P when he is not even part of the NL council?!

Why does any ES diplomat / admiral even contact him when he can only speak for himself?

Why do you built your plans on what one NL dude stated?!

Just because he barks as if he his the god emperor of terra himself, the eternal light in the warp? Wrong franchise...

Please, read before trolling... well.. actually that's what trolling is about, sorry.

Please, read before trolling... well.. actually that's what trolling is about, sorry.

Honest apology if I totally misunderstood you, wasn't an intentional troll reply.

I just brought your post into context to the ES offers regarding ending the hostilities on certain conditions 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Which he been offered to P and he denied all the offers and spit to 'your' face in the same of the NL faction without talking with anyone about it before he replied.

(He proudly read out loud his reply in TS, 7up laughed with him and the rest was... "*facepalm* - I need to go to bed"...)

Maybe I interpreted to much into your post, still, my question stand:

Why the actual f*** is anyone doing diplomatics with one NL dude who has a fleet under his command for... reasons... and this guy is not even part of the council and not even acknoledges its existence. How can his word be taken as the opinion of the NL faction?!?

Edited by Ragor
  • Like 1

I will not deny that i am a PVEr, however i am slowly but steadily trying to get back(been hard since i moved country and still getting used to things and i can only apologize to fellow DAS members for my absense). Regarding how and why i am a moderator, il let my work speak for itself. I dont believe i have done anything to step out of bound.

Olav dear boy, I don't think someone who has given so much to this game needs to explain yourself to someone who counts active hours played and the amount of broken port battles won as the epicentre of naval action heaven.

Somewhere along the route from OW release to now this is where some people chose the wrong fork in the road.

• Like 6

We prefer to do the hard work by our own.

Yeah like the day you brought 30+ Brits to attack Carupano and St George after 2 weeks of attacks failed ?

As far as i know you called your allies first and it worked, after that we called our allies too and it worked better so stop crying about our allies and go find real allies.

Edited by Major General La Fayette
  • Like 1

Yeah like the day you brought 30+ English to attack Carupano and St George after 2 weeks of attacks failed ?

As far as i know you called your allies first and it worked, after that we called our allies too and it worked better so stop crying about our allies and go find real allies.

Mijnheer, I believe you're mixing up different threads... Who is crying about your allies? It's up to you to choose yours and up to us to choose ours.

• Like 1

We ask that the Dutch wait until Monday so that we may move our ships from ports West of Cabo de la Vela.

Indeed, you did. Like we were asking you not to take Fort Oranje. You agreed to our request, we didn't. At least we didn't so far.

You were claiming that the Flag for Fort Oranje were already on its way when we requested that favor. The Dutch Nation High Council will have it's regular meeting tomorrow 1900 CEST and we will for sure discuss this topic and vote for a decision.

Unfortunately there are always some over motivated players in our country that can't wait and probably won't even follow the Councils decisions. I believe you know what I mean because you  - or the French - lets say your coalition claimed to have the same issue with some clans and/or players - and you don't have a P.

To Dick Brave:

From the moment Spain diplomacy tried to start talks with Dutch there have been many circumstances that made it unfruitful:

- Misleading by PellasGoss

- New team of Dutch diplomats that were dismissed few days after

- A final official team of Dutch diplomats that took time to listen to its council policy direction.

During all these weeks, Spain wanted to stop that meaningless war and prepare the wipe by offering frienship to the Dutch as we will become neighbours, no matter what can spit PellasGoss, we always sticked to this simple target without any perfidy or lies. A Dutch neutrality was an option, considering Dutch nation had for long time this role of neutral power in NA, but the choice was tricky first considering current alliances and second due to the political unstability inter-clan Dutch nation with an obvious lack of consertation.

When we had our meeting, first time we met you, you came with that proposal to preserve basic ports where Dutch could store fleets untill the wipe. By that precise time Fort Zootman was already taken and the flag for Fort Oranje was already sailing...

Had we have any earlier proposal from Dutch diplomacy, the coalition would have taken it into consideration and this gesture had been agreed without any doubts. Now our "cease-fire" allow you not only to preserve these ports but many more.

To PellasGoss:

Please do not give to CeltiberoFrog so much power, I try for many month to speak on behalf of Spanish nation, it is not an easy task believe it or not as many clans have different views. So if you need to blame me be sure that there is no effect but blaming the whole Spanish nation. I'm not Spanish but they trust me, so please forget me and carry on spiting on the Spanish nation. You will not get what you expect but only disrespect from all Spanish players

Mislead by Pellasgos? This guy has a program...i can assure you for that...omg!!!

Lets reveal the truth now to the ignorant trolls of this forum...

Was it you shouting in the global chat..."looking for pellasgos"????yes or no???

You came ...we discussed and in the end i told you exactly this...."Feel free to come and find me and talk with me whenever you like if it has to do for the dutch spanish relations....".Does this phrase make me a diplomat yes or no?

I think no and when i asked you in person if i have told you that i am a diplomat at first you said yes...and when i repeated the same phrase i told you the previous day you said "ah ok you didnt actually said that you are the dutch diplomat ...but i thought you are"...now the question is...why you were shouting in the global chat ...looking for pellasgos and not looking to speak with a dutch diplomat...????If you would use the second phrase we would put you in a channel with a dutch representative and deal with  him...but you said...LOOKING FOR PELLASGOS...who do you try to fool?Me?You cant...simply you cant...you can fool the rest of the dutch haters and trolls who found the opportunity to target me because of your sayings...i take my hat off for this achievement but you cannot fool me dude.You did really well on this one...and i believe that was your target from the beginning!

Instead let me reveal to the rest of the people what you did...

You wrote a whole letter to the dutch council the next day after our conversation stating that i told you that i am the diplomat of the dutch nation...causing me a headache in the dutch council ...trying to explain to the rest of the dutch council that either you have misunderstood or you did it in purpose...i strongly believe the second case is more possible!

Now let me describe exactly what you proposed and what you didnt...

Yes you offered something but that something wasn't friendship...I tried to establish a good relation with Spain and that was the intention of the 3 Admirals Treaty too but what you asked from us was this...

You asked from us to accept a ceasefire and accept neutrality (The actual meaning of the Spanish proposition was that we the Dutch we would accept cease fire and stay neutral if their coalition  fight the british,all 4 of them...) against great Britain...this is what you offered...and what did i say to you?

I said NO!!! A big no...because a ceasefire would automatically mean defeat for the dutch nation and you would be free to gang the british nation all 4 nations Spain Danes France and Swedes...Apart of this big no i proposed you something more fair and something more balanced for the game...

I told you that we the Dutch we consider Dutch everything east of canalete all the way to Caldonas so i offered you the chance to go and fight the war against the British since you really wanted to fight them and i promised you that we will not intervene in a 1v1 war....west of canalete!!!On the same time i asked the Spanish neutrality in our war with France!This way we could both focus to our targets which for the spaniards was to fight the brits and for us the dutch the french and the danes on the other side of the map...

But you said no...you said that you honor your alliance with the french and blabla blabla blabla....and i said ok...and WE honor the alliance we have with the brits!

Actually i am more than sure that you havent even shared my proposition with your nation...I CAN BET 25 SANTISIMAS that you didnt even tell them a single word...

I clearly told you that if you would agree on this proposition first it would ease the tensions between the 2 nations...it would bring balance to the game...3 we would do a brand new start in our relations as nation after the reset...but noooooooooooo you insisted  for one more time that you want to keep faith to your allies...Your attitude towards the dutch nation was hostile from the beginning and even though both me and gavilan tried to bridge our differences as nations you became the obstacle for everything...i am glad you did...but does your nation know anything about this....I SEVERELY DOUBT about that...!!!

Even your closest ally of yours the leader of Sorry clan and quite openly i appreciated his efforts to convince you...he told you to stop attacking us...and focus on the British ...he explained you in front of me what is the fair and the most balanced choice....and what you said....????Do you remember? Ill tell you what you said...i need to check with my nation and ill come back to you...

YOU NEVER CAME AND YOU NEVER PLANNED TO COME...so who do you try to fool here???The whole game right now is blocked because of another incapable diplomat who used his ego as a criteria...

you said...

"During all these weeks, Spain wanted to stop that meaningless war and prepare the wipe by offering frienship to the Dutch as we will become neighbours, no matter what can spit PellasGoss, we always sticked to this simple target without any perfidy or lies. A Dutch neutrality was an option, considering Dutch nation had for long time this role of neutral power in NA, but the choice was tricky first considering current alliances and second due to the political unstability inter-clan Dutch nation with an obvious lack of consertation."

And i say...Cut the bullshit ...the one who actually spits here is you ...and i can assure everyone even the trolls in this forum that you lie!!!Dutch neutrality was an option yes...but only if we had in our hands the spanish neutrality and that was never the case...so dont try to give us more bullshits dude...i know its your job as a diplomat to throw bullshits  but you need to calm down a bit....

you also said....

"

Had we have any earlier proposal from Dutch diplomacy, the coalition would have taken it into consideration and this gesture had been agreed without any doubts. Now our "cease-fire" allow you not only to preserve these ports but many more."

hahahhahaha this is where i need to laugh...we all need to laugh...you really think that you are that smart...guess again...

and lastly you said...

"

To PellasGoss:

Please do not give to CeltiberoFrog so much power, I try for many month to speak on behalf of Spanish nation, it is not an easy task believe it or not as many clans have different views. So if you need to blame me be sure that there is no effect but blaming the whole Spanish nation. I'm not Spanish but they trust me, so please forget me and carry on spiting on the Spanish nation. You will not get what you expect but only disrespect from all Spanish players"

Blame?I am not blaming nations dude...i blame the damned diplomats in this game because simply they are incompetent people...who don't have the right skills to be a diplomat...do you understand how difficult is to be a diplomat and a successful one?It takes serious skills to be a diplomat who knows what diplomacy is about ...you have to be diplomatic...and seriously...the people who have been given the right to negotiate on behalf of their nations are just failures...so far...i havent met a clever one...and a diplomatic one...you all put your damned egos and a serious diplomat doesn't put his or her personal ego when he or she negotiates and does diplomacy.

I also blame the game for not having the mechanics to prevent egoistical actions from people who only  ruin the fun and the game!!!

Ah and i never spit on a nation...i have lots of spanish captains who salute me everyday and i have great relations with some of them...but i spit on some foolish spanish captains who dont keep their mouth shut since they are not gentlemen enough to make a proper conversation...eg Alex sd....no way to speak with a person like him...or maybe the drunkcard winky wonka...or mrs jorge dollores who only insults...You have my spit for guys like them but not for the entire spanish nation...same with the french ...same with every nation who has bad trolls like them.

OK?  GOOD...NOW that we all know the truth we can go for some real pvp...

Edited by pellasgos

At first when I came back to this game yesterday I was sad to see that we where reduced to this ridiculous level (2 ports), but I got to say that this topic has been thoroughly entertaining thus far.

It's a shame though that as a Dutch player coming back now to the game was not the best of ideas. I guess staying AFK until the reset or until all this is resolved is the best course of action for me personally because I don't really have the time for PVP the coming period.

My wish is that calm heads will resolve this issues for the Dutch nation and especially for the people that don't have to time to do PVP. We are also out there, please have some consideration for us. Thank you.

• Like 2