Game-Labs Forum

Was the three Admiral's treaty such a good idea after all?

Fletch

As a player that has been here a good amount of time I think I have an opinion.

So this is hypothetical and could happen as we get closer to patch time where by those that have been port battling in an attempt to assist the Dutch decide that due to lack of help from the general population they are going to take a break what do you think will happen to all those newly freed up Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Pirate forces will go, I can tell you that instead of seeing maybe gank fleets of 7 or 8 enemy around KPR you will see fleets as many as 20-30 enemy players of one nation there all out to kill poor Mr Fletcher and any other unsuspecting pubbies.

While we are fighting port battles in Panama or assisting the Dutch the gank squads will remain limited the more people we have down south the less enemy will be on our doorstep that is the strategy behind these constant port battles.

• Like 6

Since PBs are one of the few ways to get exciting (and often even) fights I wouldn't be so sure that your average PB combatant get their kicks out of the same things as ganking fleets.

Exactly

Excuse me!!! - Clearly those weapons did exist because the CIA planted them there to justify the invasion. Which leads me to the far more important question of: WHY THE FUCK DID THEY NOT FIND THEM AGAIN - clearly terrorists are already in possession of a nuclear device. (I am clearly just kidding!!! - or am I?)

Well I think quite a few port battlers have already quit or at least until the patch, hence why the majority of the British population are skirmishing with raiders around Kingston.

My own view is that meaningless wars without consequence will do more damage to a nations player base than getting a good hammering any day of the week. I like a good challenge and quite a few other people would too. When half of Jamaica was in Danish or Pirate hands the nation pulled together, shit got real , and the wheat separated from the chaff, it was fun to log in after work and see just how good or bad things were going to be that night.

Well I think quite a few port battlers have already quit or at least until the patch, hence why the majority of the British population are skirmishing with raiders around Kingston.

My own view is that meaningless wars without consequence will do more damage to a nations player base than getting a good hammering any day of the week. I like a good challenge and quite a few other people would too. When half of Jamaica was in Danish or Pirate hands the nation pulled together, shit got real , and the wheat separated from the chaff, it was fun to log in after work and see just how good or bad things were going to be that night.

It's just a game. It's all meaningless. Just pixels.

There could be another wipe. Far be it from me to want to discourage anyone from playing this game, but you already payed for it, and you seem to be more interested in pixels shifting colours than testing the mechanics, so maybe you shouldn't play until release?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Spain is stronger than was in August when all where on Holidays...... Difficult to understand for you????

:lol:  No actually very easy 1  -1 = 0

0+1 is one

but what is stronger then....... 1    (if 2 is not there....)

it also means:Your sig  :P 

-

- when I"m bad  I"m very bad 

-                                                                             -Thonys

-_______________________________________________

:lol:  No actually very easy 1  -1 = 0

0+1 is one

but what is stronger then....... 1    (if 2 is not there....)

it also means:Your sig  :P 

-

- when I"m bad  I"m very bad 

-                                                                             -Thonys

-_______________________________________________

Congrats, You seem very strong in maths.

well you think your nation is strong but when your 1v1 a nation than you will be weak.

ps your only strong cus the alliance

D4mi4n nobody say spain is the strongest nation........ neither, spain is a strong nation.......... El Loco only says, spain is strongest now than was in August....... And it is true.

Really is too difficult to understand????????

Also, If I'm not mistaked.......... Gb never atack spain alone...... ever with their allies...... For me this is normal in a game with alliances, but not for you......
  • Like 1

Stilgar, I think the allies are the same... well... I don't think I'm 100% sure. What has change is the activity of our allies and the inactivity of our enemies... We have been fighting in disadvantages for the very beginning... and now, I think, we are still in disadvantage... but our enemies haven't had the willingness to take that advantage... at least until the patch will comes. 

• Like 1

Right now its not about holding ports

Its about helping our allies in there time of need , ofc if people don't play them game , real life commitments nobody is upset about those but there will come a day when we will need our allies and maybe they wont come just as now our players are not coming to help them.

Like the OP wrote it's all about organisation.

Since those battle are only for those who are in nation TS most players don't care.

Work with all the non-clan and non-ts players and use the nation channel. Simple as that.

well you think your nation is strong but when your 1v1 a nation than you will be weak.

ps your only strong cus the alliance

No they are strong because they have learned to fight well together. We need to give credit where credit is due, Over the last 2 months the Spanish have become one of the better fleets in the game. I could see the change after the two battles (first the open world then Escondido the next day) where we sunk alot of there first rates. the Spanish pulled back changed how they fought worked together and built up a strong fleet.

Only thing i don't like is they never even said "thank you" to the Brits for making them stronger. :) 

• Like 1

No they are strong because they have learned to fight well together. We need to give credit where credit is due, Over the last 2 months the Spanish have become one of the better fleets in the game. I could see the change after the two battles (first the open world then Escondido the next day) where we sunk alot of there first rates. the Spanish pulled back changed how they fought worked together and built up a strong fleet.

Only thing i don't like is they never even said "thank you" to the Brits for making them stronger. :)

Thank you. ;)