Game-Labs Forum

Was the three Admiral's treaty such a good idea after all?

Fletch

Spain are strong because we pushed them harder at times.

Some like myself have been fighting them for 10 months now and alls I have seen is a stronger and less fractious Spanish nation that appear to work together as a team much better than we British appear to do.

This from my point of view is only good for the game but we British are tired while Spain has generally only had one nation to fight we have been generally fighting 4 v 1 not to mention the gankers outside KPR endlessly.

Three Admirals Treaty was good for all involved it gave us a break from each other but not necesarily from all out war.

I have suggested that the war and peace model is wrong allowing the players to define the politics of thier nations doesn't sit well with me as you get these constant player driven wars.

I suggested that a algorithm be used to create wars and peace in the region which could give randomized periods of war and peace between nations enforcing breaks and giving nations a chance to recover and rebuild for the next war. This could be influenced by actions of players involved in pvp/rvr.

• Like 1