Game-Labs Forum

Danish and Pirate clan "Sorry" are now at war

helgur

There it is again, someone claiming that sorry defeated the US alone.  No, the pirates were defeating the US before sorry went pirate.  Sorry jumped ship.  How many ports did we lose on Black Friday, UNDER Sorry's leadership?

Nevertheless, I wouldn't speak so loudly about "brainless sheeps", and "inability to be at least half arsed in politics and diplomacy" when you uncritically takes someone like that on his word, and lets a guy who's vocabulary being limited by hissyfits and ragequits lead your diplomacy.

I guess I was not writting clear enough. Those were not aimed at you.

I, as a pirate, operate out of free towns, need no pirate ports, and will never surrender. :)

I will make a statement later, to make it a better game.

Yes, we DO need ports.

We do need production buildings.

Any proof needed?

PORTS and prod. buildings matter.

On behalf of the Chief creator of evil, hated by millions, devourer of carebears and known for his crimes against innocent fluffy kittens Lord Vicious i would like to present his statement as that now because of the ban on the forum he can not do it himself :ph34r:.

[...]

Can someone translate this into proper english?

On behalf of the Chief creator of evil, hated by millions, devourer of carebears and known for his crimes against innocent fluffy kittens Lord Vicious i would like to present his statement as that now because of the ban on the forum he can not do it himself :ph34r:.

Very funny. Now get out of our port. Or we will make you feel SORRY you ever tried to attack the last nation that was friendly with you.

Nobody takes anything from D-N without paying the price in the end.

• Like 3

Many pirates don't know this, since they've largely taken to fishing in Mortimer Town's protected zone, but there is PvP throughout the Carib.

Shake loose from Lord Timid and his need for 24 of you to protect him, set sail as a privateer, and you too can find it.

:P

• Like 1

Wow, some of vicious thoughts are really out of this world...

Like that danes are under swedish dictate...

Swedes respect danes, they fight hard and fair, unlike you sorry guys.

We respect treaty we made, we didnt abuse danes situation, instead we fought elsewhere...

In other hand, now when pirates has basickly lost all they can, you sorry guys pick sweden as your target? Same time forcefully taking ports away of your allie?

Again i ask you kid vicious, where were you at the height of haiti battles?

We swedes didnt see you on port battles, every other pirate clan we did meet except you, only random sorry guys...and even most cases they just fleed away leaving other pirates to fight alone?

Now you dear viscous, you are mad to swedes?how charming for coward like you...

Why swedes? Why not dutch or brits? Or US? No dear kiddo, only reason you are now trying to justify your childish fantasies is just because you think sweden is the easiest nation to start harrassing with absolute smallest playerbase in game...

You really are pathetic...

• Like 1

First of all, is this the big Scoop Lord Vicious had on us? A big tip to Lord “Hurf Blurf”: if you're going to make threats, at least make sure you have something tangible to back them up with. But, I'm going to entertain it regardless, since I'm sure there are people ITT that hasn't run out of popcorn yet:

First of all i went to danish ts3 5 day ago

On TS you said it was 3 days ago. So was it 3 days or 5 days (you flipp flopped between 3 and 5 days on TS also, and I never got a clear answer from you on this, but I believe it was 3 days ago, since that was the time our diplos approached us about this)?

i informed your diplo about our (our becouse is not sorry alone but all major english/german speaking clans , the only organized coalition pirate have left ) idea to go for swedish,(since we are not usa who hide, we want to go 1 on 1 vs a nation ) they appreciate it and told me they not like swedish at all, but they have an agreement so they cant officially give us a port, but if we going to take what we need they will inform the major clans to not oppose so only randoms showup.

This is pretty much exactly what you claimed to me on our TS meeting/breakup/ragequit. Problem is you don't even know elegidly who said this, or so you told me. And I really wanted to get the name of that person, so I could get to the bottom of this to verify if your claim was true or not. I didn't even reject your claim. I was open to the possibility of something going colossally wrong in our own communications. But after learning more and more about the circumstances around this, I realize there is absolutely no problem with this on our end at all.

Then yesterday other danish told me their diplo not informed them, not have power for mak such agreements

Off course they don't. They never had the ability to make such an arrangement without the rest of the leaderships knowledge or consent all on their own. It's really telling in on itself that you don't know how this works. And I don't buy that you don't. This little story of yours won't fly

etc etc excuse after excuse of wich is essentialy an internal fuckup from their diplo-and clans leadership

Nope. I said I was open for the possibility. I guess you have problems listening to what anyone else says, bar your affection for your own voice.

Personally i pity the danish, in private they told me essentialy that they hate swedish but they fear them, that i should not trust their diplo, that their diplo not have power for such agreements, that they need to bring thing on their council, then vote, then call me back, like i am supposed to know how theyr structure work. I got an OFFICIAL answer from 2 appointed Danish diplo, they made a mistake? not my fault.

Again, I doubt any of this is really true. We have been at constant war with the British, a far more capable Nation capacity wise, than the Swedes. We don't fear them, so why would anyone tell you we fear the Swedes? It doesn't make sense other than in Lord Viscous head.

The first meeting I had with my Diplos regarding this was 3 days ago. And I made it pretty clear to them, it was out of the question. And I also knew I was talking for a lot of the other clans aswell. I'm not the defacto leader of Denmark Norway, only RDNN. But from what I was told this flew right in the face of everything we worked for, and would open up a shitcan of worms as a side dish.

Danish manage to burn out the only friend they ever got becouse their diplo agreed with us and their clanleader backpedal such agreement for fear of swedish.

Which planet do you hail from, really? We're allied with the French. And by your demeanour you've certainly showed that with friends such as Sorry, who needs enemies?

I quitted ts becouse when someone lie after i got 2 official answer from 2 diplo in the same moment, and they told me that this 2 diplo not matters, not have power etc. I not see how that is an error on my side.

You rage quitted when I dismissed your threats of releasing “Denmark-Norway-Gate” would cause everyone to turn against us. You really don't take it lightly when someone don't follow your tune, don't you?

They got informed about wich port, and the fact that they will get it back, in fact in macao the danish refused to fight, and let us take it with almost no losses.

This also, is an outright lie. You told us this while your flag was on it's way to Macao.

THey also keep talking to me as we were friend … i never made any agreement with danish the first time i have talk with them was 5 day ago. and thats it i merely respected the other pirates agreement.

A friend is someone who help you. danish in last 2 months did nothing for pirates

Correction: We kept talking to you as a friend. That time has passed.

By your own admission you only talked to us out of respect for the other pirates we where friends with, implying we never where friends. So why should we help you in the first place, if we're not friends? Do you even think through your own line of thought before you blurt it out on your keyboard?

I think we're done here.

Edited by helgur
  • Like 6

To be honest, in a role playing kinda way, I like this player driven history of how the Grand Pirate Nation died.

After the alliances patch maybe a few undaunted pirates will defiantly continue to live on as renegades in what could then become the truly 'hardcore' choice the toon creation screen promises.

It is a perfect continuation of that storyline to have Pirates outside of the games' alliances system.

• Like 6

LV is an integral part of this game, an important player, thats for sure. No matter who he is in real life,

he can be as "vicious" and "dirty" as he wants to ingame. Does not make him a better or worse person in life.

We all need such players, don´t forget it. Only if you think of exploits, if all played "carebear", no one would reveal

the exploits. In Alpha (and also later) very much appreciated player for all of us. Because? There will be others

and even more "vicious" following after release.

Discussion of moderation removed.

I'm a missing something here....

YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT PIRATES BEING PIRATES!!!!!!

Our server has been inflected with an illness, its called 'carebear fever' or CF for short. This forum is full to the brim with players crying about 'real life pirates didn't man the big ships.... real life pirates didn't capture ports'

, I guess I missed the part of history where the British empire in this time period held hands with the Danes, Dutch, US, French, Swedish, Spain and sang songs around the campfire. entered into gentleman's agreements not to attack each other!

Its funny that now Dutch guilds are getting sick of this carebear bull**** and are attacking the British that the Dutch council has tried to kick them out or the nation.

There is one key feature here that once the last pirate port has been taken and your server wide alliance and non aggression patch comes into force what the hell will you lot do?

Love them or hate them the pirates keep the game fresh

• Like 3

This reeks of revenge ... Why a nation can not keep only three ports and pirates yes ???? ... Maybe one that plays with the pirates has paid less or have fewer rights than others ????.

The pirate faction surely be different after the wipe . But right now is a faction exactly like others and so must be treated , like his players . You can not punch Lord Vicious in the face of all pirate players...... You said you are not at war with the pirates, only against Sorry ????... That's stupid ... Not only you have left Sorry to a single port, you have done with all pirate players... Let the pirate players with two ports is so cocky, arrogant and disgusting as it was doing it with Spain ,usa or France...

Maybe has been never said until now (ironic mode off/) but this is a beta game... On September all we have new rules... Why fuck this 15 days before???.... Please think a little bit when you take some decissions....

To the pirate players I just can say exactly I said when they left Spain with two ports.... Fight fight fight... On free towns when and where they don't wait... Fight against the arrogance...

Edit: This thread is about war with Danes, but of course I'm not talking only about Danes.

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya
  • Like 2

Our server has been inflected with an illness, its called 'carebear fever' or CF for short. This forum is full to the brim with players crying about 'real life pirates didn't man the big ships.... real life pirates didn't capture ports'

, I guess I missed the part of history where the British empire in this time period held hands with the Danes, Dutch, US, French, Swedish, Spain and sang songs around the campfire. entered into gentleman's agreements not to attack each other!

Sorry, maybe you mean EVERY WAR EVER FOUGHT

Cannot see any arrogance being involved. They have been doing absolutely the "right" thing.

Some wanted revenge (USA?), others did not like specific clan actions. Others wanted to destroy

the "black flag nations", others wanted to retiliate the pirate PvP.

I´d do the same, if I were national.

First thing to do, get rid of pirates. Then, next task.

They followed the historical route, wipe out all pirates. So what?

Therby, they have been doing a good service to the game development, enforcing "outlaw rules" and real pirates in the future.

I hope, one day, LV has the chance to run his own outlaw-clan, capture and raid ports and expand on cost of nationals

and then being able to "form" a proper nation himself.

But this, listen...

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15499-pirates-attacking-other-pirates/#entry294282

Admind confirmed:

"We are removing pirates attacking pirates or nations attacking nations in the next patch

We know some players will be upset - but this is going to be a good change going forward.

Especially taking into account potential outlaws introduction in the future.

Alliances and one nation status (even for pirates) have to be enforced. 

Nations and pirates will still be able to attack smugglers freely."

I will be MISSING the threat of other pirates attacking me, no trolling anymore !!!

meeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh

Cannot see any arrogance being involved. They have been doing absolutely the "right" thing.

Yes, the arrogance was involved against spain, agaist Usa and againt france. Only the arrogance change a victory in humillation.

About people do "the right thing" humiliating and and invading all territories after falls we have some samples... Atila, Genghis Khan, Hitler... All they do "the right things".

I´d do the same, if I were national.

First thing to do, get rid of pirates. Then, next task

Ok, Inform dev that you don't want pirates, please retire it from game.... Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya

I'm a missing something here....

YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT PIRATES BEING PIRATES!!!!!!

, I guess I missed the part of history where the British empire in this time period held hands with the Danes, Dutch, US, French, Swedish, Spain and sang songs around the campfire. entered into gentleman's agreements not to attack each other!

Its funny that now Dutch guilds are getting sick of this carebear bull**** and are attacking the British that the Dutch council has tried to kick them out or the nation.

There is one key feature here that once the last pirate port has been taken and your server wide alliance and non aggression patch comes into force what the hell will you lot do?

Love them or hate them the pirates keep the game fresh

In fact no one is complaining about the pirates. They did a pirate thing and DN made some souvereign reactions in treating pirates like to treat them. Actually the only ones complaining about the fact that a nation treats pirates like pirates are... well... Pirates...

But what for? Dammit you are pirates. Pirates are no allies. They weren't. Maybe tools but at the end some noble lord (no not the "V"-kid) will delete your pardon and go to hunt the thief and murder you are for the publicity.

I like pirate history so don't get me wrong. But actually this whole thing is like a good pirate story. Rise and fall...

• Like 1