Game-Labs Forum

Danish and Pirate clan "Sorry" are now at war

helgur

It would bring an exiting aspect to the game, if nation players could vote a single player or an entire clan outlaws for a fixed time.....meaning free hunt without consequences in that period. Same principle as the diplomatic patch, there should be unity in nation before a player / clan could be marked as outlaws or at least a very high percentage votes for such a condemnation, only to ensure the nation is behind such a serious decision, and to prevent unjustified abuse of such a serious condemnation against players / clans.

I think we then would have true pirates (We already have true pirates just to underline that...."Hethwill" to name one) e.g. pirates who doesn't give a shit about nation politics, alliances etc. and those players who feel they belong in nations will be in nations, and act according to council decisions etc., or they will know there are consequences.

Accept that you are not in the top of our nations chain of command...  ;)

Accept that you are not in the top of our nations chain of command...  ;)

That I have accepted when I joined the nation - that I had to apply to certain decisions laid out by the nation council, in which the clans have appointed certain persons to have a seat. I have never wanted to have such a position.

My suggestion is, a suggestion for the game, not directed against you or any particular person / clan. But I sense you feel a bit butthurt anyway?

Anyway, I think it's time to move back to the prime subject - and away from who did what? during PB yesterday.

Edited by The_Scipio

No I will not change them. I can only hope the game-mechanics will destroy their little imaginary pixel- kingdom so that we - the ordinary players without 1st rates or too much time - can do as we please without getting bashed... 

Why?  Why should you be able to do as you please with no complaints?  It does not just effect you, if you join that port battle with 2 connies and put them down 2 first rates and they lose, then it's costs them their ships.  Why should they not be mad about that?  The rules allow it yes, but its rude as hell and its not innocent fun.  I'm all for you having fun and doing as you like, so long as it does not hurt other players, and what you are doing does hurt other players, you are risking 23 players for the sake of 2, yes you can, no you should not.  In addition alts joining in low lvl ships to take up spots in battle is something that has been done many times, don't be surprised when people are suspicions of you when you do it,  I'm not in D-N so i cant comment on their clan structure but i doubt its that different from the British, and its the nature of the game that people form clans and clans engage in diplomacy and meta gaming.  The bottom line is you're not innocent here, they yell at you in chat you flame them on the forums, you say they are preventing you from enjoying the game, while you're messing up their arranged port battle just because you can.  Leaving D-N wont help you in this, every nation would get mad at you for the same thing, it's a widely accepted in game rule of etiquette that big ships join first, because its not just you its D-N as a whole, never mind wider political issues associated with the port right now, is it ok for you to sabotage the port battle and cost people access to ships in outposts or production buildings?  Would you be ok if a bunch of cerbs blocked part of your fleet from defending a port by joining the battle and left some of your guys outside?  You want them to remember that you're a person too, you should extend the courtesy to them as well.  

• Like 8

doesn't matter if we had brought a thousand last night ... seems your the noob to this game everyone knows its only one nation v one nation in a port battle and max 25 ships v 25 ships ..you could have fought the danes 25 v 25 last night and you didnt.....you preferred to gank a few swedes   yet your calling everyone else scared i dont think so ... just making a fool of yourself

He knows he pissed of the wrong guys and danes have some of the best pvp clans. He would get his ass kicked and he knows that. Someone could make a screenshot and post it and this scenario doesn't fit into his little lunatic world.

• Like 4