Game-Labs Forum

Official approvement of the Three Admirals Treaty by the Dutch Nation High Council

Dick Brave

I don't think a Dutch-Brittish war would ever end with any sort of decisive conquest and if that war would even came to happen would open way for other nations to pursue new strategic objectives, but alas that war will never happen as Fletch has commented.

I don't think a Dutch-Brittish war would ever end with any sort of decisive conquest and if that war would even came to happen would open way for other nations to pursue new strategic objectives, but alas that war will never happen as Fletch has commented.

Alas many many moons ago legend has it that there was indeed a war of orange and red , funny thing is it was Spain , France and Brits v Dutch and Danes.

Ahh the memories of an age gone by.

• Like 3

Alas many many moons ago legend has it that there was indeed a war of orange and red , funny thing is it was Spain , France and Brits v Dutch and Danes.

Ahh the memories of an age gone by.

I could say mostly spain, france vs. dutch :lol:

I could say mostly spain, france vs. dutch :lol:

Indeed but as I remember it, the Brits delivered a pearl harbour attack brilliantly executed whilst the Spanish and French made a supporting attack from North and South.

Treachery I say it was that bloody Charles Caldwell (shakes fist) .

• Like 2

Even if it were possible (which it probably isn't) the Early Access run has shown that your behavior is bad for the community and people will quit. Who are you going to play with once you have vanquished everyone?

A wise man once said that you should always be careful not making yourself a prisoner of your own actions.

It shouldn't be possible to vanquish everyone, and if one nation becomes too much the others will turn on it.

its been proved already every nation has its finest hour before they get burnt out and another one steps up. Making a peace deal with everyone is the sort of behaviour that can ruin a lot of peoples fun.

Indeed but as I remember it, the Brits delivered a pearl harbour attack brilliantly executed whilst the Spanish and French made a supporting attack from North and South.

Treachery I say it was that bloody Charles Caldwell (shakes fist) .

Ahem :)

You were allied to Denmark and Dutch flags were popping up all over British ports in the Lesser Antilles beyond anything that was agreed upon.

A response was necessary.

But I still remember with dread that Oranjestad (or was it Fort Baai?) has the worst harbor entrance in the entire Caribbean, perhaps only rivaled by Leogane.

Ahem :)

You were allied to Denmark and Dutch flags were popping up all over British ports in the Lesser Antilles beyond anything that was agreed upon.

A response was necessary.

But I still remember with dread that Oranjestad (or was it Fort Baai?) has the worst harbor entrance in the entire Caribbean, perhaps only rivaled by Leogane.

Indeed snoopy , good times though 'twas a gentlemans war, it seems in the long run it wasn't just cannon that won wars of the pre-diplomacy patch,but actually player driven diplomacy itself.

Haha yeah i remember this moment.

Puchu, me , Shiv and Michiel de ruyter popped a flag for Kingstown , not that much later the Brits popped a flag for Fort Baai or Oranjestad and you  ( snoopy replied in global: We can play that game too.)

In the end we blamed it all on the Rakers because Puchu told us to :) Good times haha

Well i believe that DAS and ARSE voted against the treaty so i don't why DAS and ARSE both aprove the treaty whilst they both disagreed with it

I don't find it very "chique" to discuss voting behavior of the Dutch council members here in the forums unless they are stating it themselves.

As to council decisions: We fuck up together or we are all fucked together. Either way, it's together.

I'm sure there will be enough opportunity for all the members to use its deciding vote on a decision that has to be made in the future to come.

I don't find it very "chique" to discuss voting behavior of the Dutch council members here in the forums unless they are stating it themselves.

As to council decisions: We fuck up together or we are all fucked together. Either way, it's together.

I'm sure there will be enough opportunity for all the members to use its deciding vote on a decision that has to be made in the future to come.

After the patch am I correct in thinking alliances will be voted by individual votes of players? Or am I mistaken in that theory?

After the patch am I correct in thinking alliances will be voted by individual votes of players? Or am I mistaken in that theory?

Correct. First iteration of the patch all the plebe and their pet monkeys can vote. {sneers in such a Lordly fashion...}

• Like 3

Correct. First iteration of the patch all the plebe and their pet monkeys can vote. {sneers in such a Lordly fashion...}

Haha so true ,which leads me to think what percentage are PVE and individuals against clan members in the vote which in turn makes me think what effect that will have on player driven councils,all very interesting should be fun indeed.

Results could throw up some strange stuff.

i assume that will be the " powder " monkeys :)

uche uche :) {also a sneer in cynical Lordly fashion...}

but for now!  we can not know what the result will be ...can we!

we just have to watch and see how the wind blows 

for you Hethwill : call me the breeze

• Like 1

Spain will never again be wiped from the map.   It took 2 weeks for 3 nations to get just 2 ports  (santo lago)  before we had to make a deal.   We should have won that battle  (google port battle Santiago naval action)  but no one read the battle of Trafalgar in Spain.

Spain will never again be wiped from the map.   It took 2 weeks for 3 nations to get just 2 ports  (santo lago)  before we had to make a deal.   We should have won that battle  (google port battle Santiago naval action)  but no one read the battle of Trafalgar in Spain.

Don't be loco, this treaty made Spain breath more easly.

Breach of the treaty by the Netherlands. I have often read forum lack of honor of the Spanish players. The Dutch nation decided to attack the Spanish faction justifying their actions in which the harassed Spanish players when they fought with the French in Carriacou.

Now the Dutch nation defense blocks the ports of northern Cuba that were accepted as Spaniards in the treaty. IS NOT PVP As the Dutch nation itself has said is an act of war that can cost you. As we are always accused of being traitors and break the treaty but this is a clear demonstration that it is not.
It seems that the Dutch want to meddle in the defensive war that Spain has with the United States. Spain only seeks to ensure a security perimeter around the capital Havana. Perimeter that Americans will not recognize. We demand that British and Dutch, especially the last stop interfering. Of course as you have entered a treaty to help the Americans they can not keep his word. Who has courage and honor? The facts prove it.

Breach of the treaty by the Netherlands. I have often read forum lack of honor of the Spanish players. The Dutch nation decided to attack the Spanish faction justifying their actions in which the harassed Spanish players when they fought with the French in Carriacou.

Now the Dutch nation defense blocks the ports of northern Cuba that were accepted as Spaniards in the treaty. IS NOT PVP As the Dutch nation itself has said is an act of war that can cost you. As we are always accused of being traitors and break the treaty but this is a clear demonstration that it is not.

It seems that the Dutch want to meddle in the defensive war that Spain has with the United States. Spain only seeks to ensure a security perimeter around the capital Havana. Perimeter that Americans will not recognize. We demand that British and Dutch, especially the last stop interfering. Of course as you have entered a treaty to help the Americans they can not keep his word. Who has courage and honor? The facts prove it.

Lol, defensive war.... you pulled flags first and landed them. Dutch have an alliance that supercedes this treaty.

Oh Baja its near USA capital... its an offensive war defend it... By the other side the USA landed flags against us first. but that is another question.

Yes because Cayo Vacas just magically flipped Spanish after this treaty was formalized without spanish aggression. Try to spin it as you like but Dutch and British know quite clearly who started this port was Bifo :)

Yes because Cayo Vacas just magically flipped Spanish after this treaty was formalized without spanish aggression. Try to spin it as you like but Dutch and British know quite clearly who started this port was Bifo :)

And before that harbour were USA? You signed the treaty knowing that the United States was at war with us and they were attacking and taking ports. What idea you had in your mind?

Edited by celtiberoGil

I just reread The Three Admirals Treaty. Nowhere in it does it state that any of the nations cannot do that. In fact it says the opposite. It says that open ocean pvp in all territories is allowed without restrictions. The only exception being the buffer islands and ports in the Cayman islands in which the Dutch have a responsibility to enforce.

The Dutch have clearly stated their intent to support their ally the United States but within the boundaries of the treaty. Could you please paste the part of the treaty that they have violated because I haven't found it. The words of the treaty matter not the assumptions that people take behind them. That is why a treaty is written and agreed upon by those involved. If you can't produce a violation of a single point within that treaty then there are no facts supporting your claim.

Now I am not Dutch but American and therefore you may think its none of my business but we value our reputation as well. The US has always treated with integrity the agreements we have made. We would not want the Dutch to violate their treaty with you without due notice as that would reflect to some degree on our honor as well since they were aiding us. In this case I don't think your claim holds water.

If you think their is a misunderstanding then you should seek out the Dutch and attempt to amend the treaty. Until then you will simply have to find another solution.

G )    Open world Pvp between the 3 signee nations is available in every portion of the map. Blockade fleets are not PVP

I )    The line which connects the Spanish ports of Santa Maria, Cocodrillo, and Corrientes, and all other ports in Cuba which sit north of it, are de- facto Spanish territories. The port of Trinidad will revert to Spanish control per this agreement. Baja its in north of Cuba and Dutch fleet helped US to take it.

Edited by celtiberoGil

The almighty USA begging for help against a underpopulated nation.

Shame on you.

Yes, you can claim that you have an alliance with the Brits and the Dutch.....whatever. I don't care.

Can you deal  with Spain on your own? Let's have a fair war and not an unbalanced war.

Do you have what it takes? Tell the Brits and Dutchs to go elsewhere and  let's have some fun.

You know we can't gather people enough on your prime time. You already have the advantage, and even so, you need help? Come on!!

Two days ago you were very brave in the battle chat because you outnumbered us. (with some brits and dutchs helping you)

Last night with equal numbers you weren't. Does it hurt? 

Edited by _Alucard_

U.S. allies are honoring their allies previous commitments. It was obvious to them your intentions when you signed on to the treaty and made every possible effort to not even speak with U.S. envoys you only wanted peace to attack their ally which is actually weaker then you in prime time due to this being a Euro server. Dutch and British have not pulled a flag on your ports and are engaging only in open world PvP which was the stipulation of this treaty, that PvP just happens to find itself outside of port battles.

US allies are now acting because you realized what would happen to you had the treaty been signed as it was initially conceived.

Then you went to the forum and begged enough to include you.

That means something to me: fear.

Do you fear Spain ?  Let's fight alone. Spain vs USA

It's a fair war. Let's do it.