Game-Labs Forum

Dear enemy may i suggest?

Lord Vicious

What will happen if they make it so you cant actually take ports as pirates, Vicious?  Serious question...

Uhm, let's see .... basically (mainly thanks to the wonderful public relations of US and GB with pirates and spain) a reasonable scenario could be that a lot of pirates interested in RVR in will join spain and pirates - in general - will be hosted and welcome in spanish waters and ports ?

Are you sure that you really like this scenario?

Edited by victor

Change my style, style of my clan etc, probably  becoming even more dangerous then you think, not having to defend any ports  unleash pirate aggressivity   bringing fleets of pirates to mess up other nation port battles :P   , or camp their capitals free from the duty of defending around

Yarr, do it now !

Impregnate their home waters with the black seed.

Forget ports, let's make the change.

• Like 1

Uhm, let's see .... basically (mainly thanks to the wonderful public relations of US and GB with pirates and spain) a reasonable scenario could be that a lot of pirates interested in RVR in will join spain and pirates - in general - will be hosted and welcome in spanish waters and ports ?

Are you sure that you really like this scenario?

Sure.  Seems more realistic than a "pirate" nation zerging.   I have zero problem with a strong Spain.  If they choose to get into bed with pirate malcontents, so be it...  ;)

True...  I've already been approached by more than one well-known "pirate" asking if I'd help him get his things back if he re-rolled again...

Fair enough.  Seems very "Pirate-y".  I like.

Not a true pirate :) i will remain pirate always, as long i have people to play with, i will move only in case all my friends stop play, but i not care about how pirates mechanics change, i will adapt,  I always intented and highly suggested to the devs, to make pirates  not a nation, but a clan organized entity, where each single clan decide who to have friends and who to have enemy, owns the port he conquer, set standings towards the nations, and towards other pirates

Imho pirates should born hostile to each other as default setting not green.    

I went usa only becouse the pirates i was playng with made 1 try in usa, and then we remained in that usa clan [TF]  when EA happened, but for like 9? reset  between  april 2015 and EA i was always a pirate :)  

• Like 2

Mod, the topic has been sentenced, you can close it.

Thank you all for your contribution and have a good journey.

No need seriously contributions in such an useless topic.

Only one i understand is USa and Brit, historical enemy

Well Spain was the most historical enemy of any pirate, but you are allied with them so i don't see the point talking about history here.

Anyway i agree with that, pirates mechanics should change as you wrote, but they have to change not only the "nation" mechanics. Pirates should be able to sail not bigger ships than a frigate class, giving them some unique-faction related buffs like speed/maneuverability etc.

No need seriously contributions in such an useless topic.

Well Spain was the most historical enemy of any pirate, but you are allied with them so i don't see the point talking about history here.

Anyway i agree with that, pirates mechanics should change as you wrote, but they have to change not only the "nation" mechanics. Pirates should be able to sail not bigger ships than a frigate class, giving them some unique-faction related buffs like speed/maneuverability etc.

Historical for the game history  not the "History" jeez

Same for usa then, since in the period where this game is based usa not owned firstrates, so if you apply historical reason you cant select only what is good for you and bad for others

Just one week of playing "Daily GB simulator 2016" and already so much drama posts :) 

I hope that every RvR participant has learned by now that reducing a nation to one part is terrible for the game.

That includes reducing the Pirate Nation to their capital (if - big if - their opponents actually have the means to do so).

I doubt anyone has learnt anything since reducing an enemy to 1 port is literally the closest thing you can get to a victory in this game :) You cant conquer them, you cant beat them to a pulp and force them into piece, so yeah even though im not to happy that the only way to achieve some sort of a victory is by nuking and enemy till they get frustrated with the game and quit, until they give us an alternative to actually win a war (hoping that will come in the diplomacy patch) it will continue to be the only option in the minds of many players.

What will happen if they make it so you cant actually take ports as pirates, Vicious?  Serious question...

We can just pray to the gods, the old and the new, that SORRY doesn't join one of our nations :D The level of inside fighting and toxicity level in the nation chat would be to much even for me to handle O.o  

• Like 1

"Conquer every ports we own. Kill our economy. Destroy our fleets. Hunt down every player who raise the black. Reduce us to own our capital only."

- I think you might have got this mixed up with the objectives of the pirate coalition's 'Make the Brits Quit' operation Mr. Vicious

How did that go by the way? lol

(sorry to tease but you really do ask for it)

Yea, Lord Buffoon never ceases beclowning himself with his idiotic bragging.

I like how he is trying to pawn-off cutting loose from ports as his latest brilliant strategy. Truth is he's just trying to copy the strategy us Yanks neutered him with months ago.

Though, from a couple of his comments, he still doesn't understand how it really works.

Edited by GrapeShot
  • Like 2

Sure  thats why you need  4 nations, becouse  we are afraid, also lol, i have been asked to lead fleet so is natural that you se mee around with fleets, I never seen a single swedish or dutch around mt also, always in groups.or yourself included.

The only reason swedish is here is becouse some usa players went from usa to swedish, I personally never got any issue with swedish or dutch, not pulled once a flag vs them :) and rarely encountered them in ow beside last days

The dutch have issue with pirates since koto? or rubli pulled some flags vs them for no reason back months ago (stupid idea wich i was against)

Only one i understand is USa and Brit, historical enemy :), but some people misunderstand my  thread, i am not complaining at all ,  when i say is 4 nation vs us, i am not complanining i am pointing out a fact, i am just telling you to finish the work to be sure we not have any comeback, or we gonna give what we received :)    then come making thread about not to reduce a nation to 1 port  k?

And btw ports matters only for the average player , that move around for buy coal at 30 instead 70 ,i have 4 accounts filled with ships 120ml resource for build 50 santi  hundreds of notes,  you think i care if we own 1 port or 100 ? or if coal cost 30 or 100 ?

Ports are just an excuse for fight nothing else, last time i used a port for buy something cheaper is 4-5 months ago  

Ports are only propaganda purpose for show how much you own on the map, when a nation have 15-20 is completely fine, the rest is purely a buffer zone,   you own and hold ports deep in enemy territory purely for demoralize and force them to attack when they do not want (hello USA) forced by their population .

nop ports is not needed any more do to the fact you can use smuggler. and I know you care about how many ports you have. But if you have 2 nations against you or 3 or 4 or 5 or what ever den qustion is have you not attacked them? and now when they attack back you think it is unfair.

And I dont care how many accounts you have or materials you have

• Like 2

Maybe Im wrong but the first nations with the good idea of reducing another to one port were USA and Britain.

[..]

Yes, you are wrong again. It happened to Sweden (and arguably France) first - done the Danes.

But, don't let this get in the way of your irrational hate for a Toon Faction in a computer game and keep projecting every evil in this world on the British.

Yes, you are wrong again. It happened to Sweden (and arguably France) first - done the Danes.

But, don't let this get in the way of your irrational hate for a Toon Faction in a computer game and keep projecting every evil in this world on the British.

But... I am evil.... 200_s.gif

• Like 3

Imho pirates should born hostile to each other as default setting not green.    

(Spitoooo...spits out Rum). Wait, wait...What!???

The Black Sheep (TBS) have been saying this all along. We cap two fat rich "pirate" merchants last week and some SORRY want us KOS to everybody, kicked out of TS and banned from all PBs. Make up your cannon shocked minds. Cause it's starting to sound like ya wanna BE pirates.

For the rest o ye Kings and Queen boot licking lubbers don't be getting any ideas. TBS may occasionally cull the pirate herd but don't be thinking that means we'll stand by your ilk doing it.

• Like 2

dear "kid" Vicious, you say that swedes are in Haiti just because US players joined to swedish nation?

Thats nothing but pure BS from you...

Your ego is becoming too big for this game, maybe its time for you to step aside and give room for someone who can be actual leader instead childish bragger like you?

yes, you rest of pirates, why do you lick SORRYs boots and just feed this egomaniac wannabe "king of Black flags"?