Game-Labs Forum

Dear enemy may i suggest?

Lord Vicious

yes, you rest of pirates, why do you lick SORRYs boots and just feed this egomaniac wannabe "king of Black flags"?

He was running against Hillary.

LV will make the nation great again!

I support Lord Vicious in all his egomaniacal and strangely brilliant schemes as long as I get to sink ships and take their gold. ☠

Edited by Bach
  • Like 1

It is only to the extent that we are willing to expose ourselves again and again to annihilation that we are able to find that part of ourselves that is indestructible.

I give you an A+ for trying to rally the troops, Vicious.

• Like 2

Damn, if the game was set in a Wild West motif most of the nationals would be gangs of vulgar outlaws...

Oh wait, that actually is happening ... and damn do they make a hell of a noise riding into town stealing sweets and knocking old women into the side track mud.

piracy%2Bfreedom.jpg

I suggest you to not have any mercy towards us, this is your best chance in the NA history 4 nations vs one.

Conquer every ports we own

Kill our economy

Destroy our fleets

Hunt down every player who raise the black.

Reduce us to own  our capital only.

Becouse if you fail, And we still have ships able to stay afloat  We will hunt you down one by one and ask the USA i know no mercy.

IF this is your best i am not impressed at all, I fear all you have done is awaken a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve.

You need 4 nations for  try to do what i have done with 1 clan, and now i have the entire nation backing me up, you made the pirate community stronger since they never where in danger so they where never in need to reform and understand how leadership and organization matter, sooo used to winning  that they where never prepared for hard times.

[sORRY] will fight! 

Bring it, you tried twice before to break our spirit and you failed. Rest assured that WBK and the United States will be the tip of the spear that will crush you and your friends.

Oh, and you only have yourself to thank for the organization of the US. We stand united by a common foe, and the US is the strongest now as it has been since I began playing.

Edited by EricKilla
  • Like 1

He he Lord V....

So firstly are you no longer allied with France, Spain and the Danes ?

More generally, posts like this can be responded to in two different ways.

1) Fight fire with fire

<censored> would get me a forum ban

2) Lol Huzzah

Lord Vicious is excellent player made content....to many he is the arch-baddy, he is actually good at the game and good at commanding, he also has an ego so big and lop-sided he is instantly hateable. He adds to this by pouring vinegar and salt in every wound he can find. So, for me, He is his own blind propaganda machine. I for one am thankful for Lord V...he gives us 'the baddy' to fight against (as a Brit) and for the rats the maniacal leader to follow (into glory or death...). He is the Ronaldo of Naval Action. Undoubtedly talented, incredibly egotistical and instantly dislikable to his opponents.

Bring it.

• Like 2

He he Lord V....

So firstly are you no longer allied with France, Spain and the Danes ?

More generally, posts like this can be responded to in two different ways.

1) Fight fire with fire

<censored> would get me a forum ban

2) Lol Huzzah

Lord Vicious is excellent player made content....to many he is the arch-baddy, he is actually good at the game and good at commanding, he also has an ego so big and lop-sided he is instantly hateable. He adds to this by pouring vinegar and salt in every wound he can find. So, for me, He is his own blind propaganda machine. I for one am thankful for Lord V...he gives us 'the baddy' to fight against (as a Brit) and for the rats the maniacal leader to follow (into glory or death...). He is the Ronaldo of Naval Action. Undoubtedly talented, incredibly egotistical and instantly dislikable to his opponents. 

Bring it.

We are allied with france and denmark? never seen them around recently  even if formally we are friends, Spain on other side are the best allied someone can wish for, always rdy to help always comunicative. and btw i not complain to play 1 vs 4 nation or  all 7 nations :) I am not usa who run away from our own territory and call it a strategy,  I have np fighting every day 10h+ day as long i have 24 people with me fighting all is fine, pirate never reached the usa point where they where unable to form up a full fleet, we have plenty of people rdy to risk their ships, we simply cant fight 10pb/day so enemy  take empty ports cause we are fighting someone else in same moment.       I am suggesting the enemy to do what i did to them, if they able, becouse when we recover from the situation, we will be merciless :)   I also enjoy hard times, it will make carebear and false pirate go away while the true pirates bound together and fight even better :) The general answer from the pirate community is great, many entusiastic people so interesting time ahead  :)

and thank you for the kind words Jeheil

ps: if i can have half of that pirate fishing fleet fighting i will conquer the server btw

• Like 1

Bring it, you tried twice before to break our spirit and you failed. Rest assured that WBK and the United States will be the tip of the spear that will crush you and your friends.

Oh, and you only have yourself to thank for the organization of the US. We stand united by a common foe, and the US is the strongest now as it has been since I began playing.

Beside i not failed to break your spirit, it happened, but is obvious that after some times you recover ,And  now you doing that service to me not with 1 clan but with 4 nations so not that impressive SORRY, and usa still not get a single deep port only irrilevant shallows.

Keep going, and when the pirates are rebuilded will not be only 1 strong clan but an entire community, So next time usa will face pirates will be even harder

Damn, if the game was set in a Wild West motif most of the nationals would be gangs of vulgar outlaws...

Oh wait, that actually is happening ... and damn do they make a hell of a noise riding into town stealing sweets and knocking old women into the side track mud.

Weird eh? But listen:

LV, Lord Vicous, Lotka Volterra, predator-prey equations, do you see the pattern here?

Even got a graph from those LV-equations from  the archives, Who's the prey and who's the predator in this situation, you ask? Are you as confused about it as I am now? Lord Vicious, a predator that ask to be overrun by their prey, it's the world upside down and yes, the prey starting to act like predators?!

... cannot compute .... 

I say he and his band of merry men/women have set this up from the beginning and we get fooled!

If you want even more insane conspiracy theories like this, don't hesitate to ask.  :D  ;)

Volterra_lotka_dynamics.PNG

I have np fighting every day 10h+ day as long i have 24 people with me fighting all is fine

I love Lord Gasbag proclaiming his courage when he has 24 others to cover his back. Any less support? Eh... not so much.

I suppose when he doesn't have 24 allies he just spends his 10h+ a day Carebearing away in his 4 (or more) alts. I tells ya -- the man is a terror of the sea. Or is that terrier?

Edited by GrapeShot
  • Like 1

Its not possible as every RvR player (should) know. Not just because of all the your fisherman reinforcements from ur capital, but also cos of ur spanish, danish and french allies supporting you somewhere else. Only reason you guys currently ask for reducing you to one port nation is your need for propaganda within your nation to motivate everyone to show up. ;)

Edited by praefect

Its not possible as every RvR player (should) know. Not just because of all the your fisherman reinforcements from ur capital, but also cos of ur spanish, danish and french allies supporting you somewhere else. Only reason you guys currently ask for reducing you to one port nation is your need for propaganda within your nation to motivate everyone to show up. ;)

We get enought people dont worry, now  plz reduce us to one port, if you able ... or are you telling me you cant with 4 nations? i did it with 1 clan.. shame on you :)

• Like 1

Congratz that ur clan could muscle the same amount of RvR players like a whole nation could. :)

I don´t think that the 2 nations who currently fun-fight the pirates (US, Swedish) would have the goal to reduce u to a one port nation.

Brits and dutch are currently busy around Jamaica/Haiti to hold that position ag spaniards, french, danes and some pirate clans.

So keeps me wonder why pirates are loosing so many ports currently. ;) But since ports do not matter, just enjoy the fights eh. To have all nation focused here in the middle of the map makes the situation quite dynamic and interesting. :)

I am not usa who run away from our own territory and call it a strategy

I'm not too sure on this one, worked pretty well for the Russians and Chinese if you ask me.

Ports are only propaganda purpose for show how much you own on the map, when a nation have 15-20 is completely fine, the rest is purely a buffer zone

So when you give up buffer zones its completely fine in your eyes but when America gives up irrelevant ports it is all the sudden cowardice. You sir contradict yourself.

• Like 2

Now its time for the action and leave the pen where it belong.

Caesar, my son,. 

Do not forget that the pen is mightier than the sword. The enemies of our Catholic King are the enemies of the Catholic Church. And the enemies of those pagan nations attacking the posessions of our King, are our friends, and therefore, blessed holy warriors, the same as our Spanish Captains and our French Allies.

Despite all his sins, Mr Vicious and his pirates are all misguided sons of God, lost sheeps of our flock, wothy of our love and compassion. I am therefore, as Metropolitan Archbishop of Havana, and by extension, of all the Caribbean, issuing a general pardon and absolution to all members of the Pirate nation for their trespassings, past, present and future. Ego te absolvo, Vicious, my son. 

Edited by Don Inocencio Botillo
  • Like 4