Game-Labs Forum

Dear enemy may i suggest?

Lord Vicious

piracy%2Bfreedom.jpg

I suggest you to not have any mercy towards us, this is your best chance in the NA history 4 nations vs one.

Conquer every ports we own

Kill our economy

Destroy our fleets

Hunt down every player who raise the black.

Reduce us to own  our capital only.

Becouse if you fail, And we still have ships able to stay afloat  We will hunt you down one by one and ask the USA i know no mercy.

IF this is your best i am not impressed at all, I fear all you have done is awaken a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve.

You need 4 nations for  try to do what i have done with 1 clan, and now i have the entire nation backing me up, you made the pirate community stronger since they never where in danger so they where never in need to reform and understand how leadership and organization matter, sooo used to winning  that they where never prepared for hard times.

[sORRY] will fight! 

• Like 8

In German exists a shortcut for people like you "GröFaZ".

SORRY achieved nothing worth mentioning so far and Pirates had the strongest playerbase by far during their high times, with the nations mostly fighting themselves instead of the Pirates at the same time.

You are an arrogant fool, if you believe people have any interest in you. Pirates are just a playball until nations start real wars again beneath themselves.

Edited by Thonar
  • Like 8

Stupid troll topic and it is a 4vs4 in the end. When brits had to face a 1vs4 they didn´t make such a drama.

Also the pirate calculations are some of the worst on the server. It does not matter if one or more clans or if one or more nations are fighting. All what matters is the amount of active players you can bring up. If a sorry clan can muscle the same amout of RvR players like a whole nation you can paise them so often u want, but in the end it would have been even numbers with an advantage for the pirate clan where the players know each other well enough to be superior to a random team.

Take the situation how it is pirates, give us a good fight and accept that the pirates nation won´t be a nation for too long anymore anyways. Maybe rejoin your former nations instead

Edited by praefect
  • Like 7

Stupid troll topic and it is a 4vs4 in the end. When brits had to face a 1vs4 they didn´t make such a drama.

Also the pirate calculations are some of the worst on the server. It does not matter if one or more clans or if one or more nations are fighting. All what matters is the amount of active players you can bring up. If a sorry clan can muscle the same amout of RvR players like a whole nation you can paise them so often u want, but in the end it would have been even numbers with an advantage for the pirate clan where the players know each other well enough to be superior to a random team.

Take the situation how it is pirates, give us a good fight and accept that the pirates nation won´t be a nation for too long anymore anyways. Maybe rejoin your former nations instead

SORRY  Nope, we not USA that we "accept" situations, we fight back,    once black never back

• Like 1

I hope that every RvR participant has learned by now that reducing a nation to one part is terrible for the game.

That includes reducing the Pirate Nation to their capital (if - big if - their opponents actually have the means to do so).

• Like 4

I hope that every RvR participant has learned by now that reducing a nation to one part is terrible for the game.

That includes reducing the Pirate Nation to their capital (if - big if - their opponents actually have the means to do so).

Please do not have mercy nor look upon what is bad for the game.

The Black really needs it. We are, and should not be, a national refugee camp and I, personally, would welcome the cleansing deluge to get rid of the non-pirates.

After all, all that is required, honestly, is Mortimer and the Free ports. Raid trade for what we need.

Maybe then we can show a door to a definitive change in the Pirate choice as a unique option gameplay, different from the nations, harder but way more fun ( for me ).

Blockade all movement at all times. Make it National efforts. Bring your newcomers to pvp and have them learn.

I am not being sarcastic, I really want it to happen.

• Like 12

You would think that people learned that months and months ago... but sadly that is not the case. Even today Vicious wants to go ahead and reduce USA to one port nation again(and he isnt the only one that wants to reduce certain nations to one port nations)

You would think that people learned that months and months ago... but sadly that is not the case. Even today Vicious wants to go ahead and reduce USA to one port nation again(and he isnt the only one that wants to reduce certain nations to one port nations)

In every propaganda post he makes about SORRY or the Pirates (read, about himself) he feels the need to refer to those two times he conquered the USA and reduced them to one port. So obviously its a bit of a fetish of him to reduce nations to one port, if he could, he would do it again no doubt about that.

I think the other nations are mature enough to play hard but not to kill the game. We're getting some numbers back in this game, so I hope we can at least keep those numbers.

We all hope for a better conquest mode, with less empty PB, more good fights and a much slower conquest progress, so wiping a nation can't be done in a couple of days.

it seems that the gringos are going back to bury their heads like ostriches again

it seems that you still do not yet learned

Edited by Alado

fun reading from someone that takes it to serous and are afraid of losing his ports. as it is  ports or no ports have no meaning. sadly is that you dont see that. us was spread  to much and now pirates are spread out. and I know you made enemy's in us that hate you as you hate those players. and as long you dont do change it will be going as it have us takes pirate ports and pirates take us ports. And my gess is you pissed off more in the rest of the nations too. If that is the case Sorry but maybe was going to think of that before. And I know that you are also afraid to sail by yourself. (taken that every intel we get of you location we have seen that you have a fleet of friends around you). 

Pirates spend around 2 mil or more today in fake pb flags and non resolved in taken ports. This only show that pirates dont have players to muster anything them self. only nation I have been to attack that have hade some force is infarct Spanish. But no nation seems to have players to make big pb do to enemy nations have them on wrong times.

• Like 1

fun reading from someone that takes it to serous and are afraid of losing his ports. as it is  ports or no ports have no meaning. sadly is that you dont see that. us was spread  to much and now pirates are spread out. and I know you made enemy's in us that hate you as you hate those players. and as long you dont do change it will be going as it have us takes pirate ports and pirates take us ports. And my gess is you pissed off more in the rest of the nations too. If that is the case Sorry but maybe was going to think of that before. And I know that you are also afraid to sail by yourself. (taken that every intel we get of you location we have seen that you have a fleet of friends around you). 

Pirates spend around 2 mil or more today in fake pb flags and non resolved in taken ports. This only show that pirates dont have players to muster anything them self. only nation I have been to attack that have hade some force is infarct Spanish. But no nation seems to have players to make big pb do to enemy nations have them on wrong times.

Sure  thats why you need  4 nations, becouse  we are afraid, also lol, i have been asked to lead fleet so is natural that you se mee around with fleets, I never seen a single swedish or dutch around mt also, always in groups.or yourself included.

The only reason swedish is here is becouse some usa players went from usa to swedish, I personally never got any issue with swedish or dutch, not pulled once a flag vs them :) and rarely encountered them in ow beside last days

The dutch have issue with pirates since koto? or rubli pulled some flags vs them for no reason back months ago (stupid idea wich i was against)

Only one i understand is USa and Brit, historical enemy :), but some people misunderstand my  thread, i am not complaining at all ,  when i say is 4 nation vs us, i am not complanining i am pointing out a fact, i am just telling you to finish the work to be sure we not have any comeback, or we gonna give what we received :)    then come making thread about not to reduce a nation to 1 port  k?

And btw ports matters only for the average player , that move around for buy coal at 30 instead 70 ,i have 4 accounts filled with ships 120ml resource for build 50 santi  hundreds of notes,  you think i care if we own 1 port or 100 ? or if coal cost 30 or 100 ?

Ports are just an excuse for fight nothing else, last time i used a port for buy something cheaper is 4-5 months ago  

Ports are only propaganda purpose for show how much you own on the map, when a nation have 15-20 is completely fine, the rest is purely a buffer zone,   you own and hold ports deep in enemy territory purely for demoralize and force them to attack when they do not want (hello USA) forced by their population .

In the west US fight Spaniards and Pirates and in the east the Swedish fight Pirates and some Danish. Brits and Dutch are just defending Jamaica/Haiti. Simply can´t see a 4 vs1 against pirates. But for the own propaganda these facts would be a disadvantage, I can understand that. :)

Also everyone knows that u can´t finish a nation, so pushing someone to do so makes no sense. Given all that I´m not sure what you want to tell us LV. If u want to give us something then maybe do it now when we just came here to meet each other. ;)

And thank you @ Koto/Rubli for inviting us to the fun back then, when pirate thought their numbers could dominate everything. :)

Edited by praefect

War against Pirate "Nation", I will make a lot of enemies with this one, is a War against all Nation's traitors. It is not a war against piracy.

You won't find pirates in home waters that much, but you will find traitors and defectors a lot.

That is the naked truth.

• Like 7

What will happen if they make it so you cant actually take ports as pirates, Vicious?  Serious question...

Who is not part of the evolution become his victim :)

Change my style, style of my clan etc, probably  becoming even more dangerous then you think, not having to defend any ports  unleash pirate aggressivity   bringing fleets of pirates to mess up other nation port battles :P   , or camp their capitals free from the duty of defending around

Pirates with no more defend duty can be a pain in the ass even more then now,  since you cant hit them back :)

• Like 1

True...  I've already been approached by more than one well-known "pirate" asking if I'd help him get his things back if he re-rolled again...

Who is not part of the evolution become his victim :)

Change my style, style of my clan etc, probably  becoming even more dangerous then you think, not having to defend any ports  unleash pirate aggressivity   bringing fleets of pirates to mess up other nation port battles :P   , or camp their capitals free from the duty of defending around

Fair enough.  Seems very "Pirate-y".  I like.