Game-Labs Forum

No Tribunal: Cheaters/Exploiters players

CeltiberoCaesar

Well, no defense so far on the US/ocean territiry Brits timers Haiti ports.

Who would have guessed.

Update: Both ports on the US/Aussie timers (according to Gooneybird) were completely undefended. There goes your arguement. Stop being a **** and use timers that aren't destroying gameplay/nights sleep. 

Edited by Kloothommel

CeltiberoCaesar is now arbiter and judge of what is a cheat and exploit in the game?

All Hail Caesar!

Thats it, I see you are smart enought to understand written languaje.

Now you have to be smart enought to get what is not written ;) ;)

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Well, no defense so far on the US/ocean territiry Brits timers Haiti ports.

Who would have guessed.

Update: Both ports on the US/Aussie timers (according to Gooneybird) were completely undefended. There goes your arguement. Stop being a **** and use timers that aren't destroying gameplay/nights sleep. 

Regardless of any argument... If you so much want your  PvP/RvR, go seek your enemies instead of complaining about empty ports.

Edited by Gooneybird

Literaly every exploit accusation in this forum:

Nation X: "Nation Y did this"

Nation Y: "But you did the same then and then, why complain?"

Nation X: "But that was because of this and that, thats totaly different, you guys started doing that before this"

Nation Y: "Yeah, but that was because of this and that, and its totaly different, but you guys did it even before that..."

Some people forget that unlike in the "real age of sail", there is nobody directing and controlling every fleet. There are just a bunch of people doing random stuff "somewhat coordinated".

• Like 1

AUS is based in Greatcorn, when we liberate a port in our areawe set the port timer to aussie prime time. That way we are online to defend and mix it up for some PVP. As far as Haiti, there are aussie players active up there as well.

It's not hard to understand, but the whining is really getting boring.

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 2

AUS is based in Greatcorn, when we liberate a port in our areawe set the port timer to aussie prime time. That way we are online to defend and mix it up for some PVP. As far as Haiti, there are aussie players active up there as well.

It's not hard to understand, but the whining is really getting boring.

Ok, fine. But there´s a small problem, THIS IS AN EUROPEAN SERVER, so shouldn´t be allow to put some timers.

Edited by Pablo Frias
  • Like 1

Ok, fine. But there´s a small problem, THIS IS AN EUROPEAN SERVER, so shouldn´t be allow to put some timers.

Wrong wrong wrong.

It is a server in a european datacenter.

Not a european server.

Get over it.

• Like 7

Just because the server is standing somewhere in Europe, it doesn't mean that it's European only. You got something quite wrong there.

edit: dang. again a bloody pirate was faster than me. ;)

Edited by Archer11

The same reasoning of every day, I don´t think like you, I respect your opinion, but I think these types of timers are usually used to annoy your enemy because he knows he cannot take those ports at those hours. Most factions don´t have players for playing from 2 AM to 8 AM (And If there´re someone, usually don´t go looking for PVP) and that´s an incredible handicap for other nations compared to British or Pirates and obviously Americans.

• Like 1

Regardless of any argument... If you so much want your  PvP/RvR, go seek your enemies instead of complaining about empty ports.

But Gooneybird, I'm not complaining about the fact that the ports are empty.

I'm complaining about Brit timers and their reasonings (by now clearly false) behind them. True, you have Aussie players. But they are not where you tell us they are.

And surely not where your timers say they should be.

So stop the sherades and set timers to normal times, like you do in the entrire northeastern territory. Use them for fun, not frustration.

You make yourself look bad.

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 1

But Gooneybird, I'm not complaining about the fact that the ports are empty.

I'm complaining about Brit timers and their reasonings (by now clearly false) behinbd them. True, you have Aussie players. But they are not where you tell us they are.

And surely not where your timers say they should be.

So stop the sherades and set timers to normal times, like you do in the entrire northeastern territory. Use them for fun, not frustration.

You make yourself look bad.

Yeah, I´d accept some timers at 2,4,6.. AM in an especific area if I knew that aussies play in that area. But there´re lots of ports with those timers. I didn´t know aussies were the most abundant players in the british faction......

Edited by Pablo Frias
  • Like 1

I personally am an American, I sail under the British flag as a member of AUS. Aussie prime time for me is 3-7 am (I live zulu-6) but work night shift. I have outposts scattered around the map and operate out of all of them for trade, smuggling, fishing, Rvr, Pvp (hello Plymouth).

Spain had 4 ports SW of Bensalem on 20-22 timers that needed to be liberated from the Dons, A few friends and I rallied for this, for three days the battles raged. Some KIN guys helped (sadly I had to work yesterday and couldn't join) Placentia, Belize and turneffe are flying the British flag now that I know, when I get home later the first thing I will check is to see if ambergrease caye was taken back.

This game is what you make of it, I roll with the punches, work around obstacles, outwit and out sail opponents, or have the same done to me... get sunk, get capped, lose a boatload of goods, commerce raid.

It is an adventure, not a kindergarten where you cry to the teacher because the meanie set a port timer outside of your recess period, ADAPT.

• Like 3

For fucks sake.... Stop with the bitching. The devs have already announced plans to do away with timers. Ports are useless anyways until they update the economy. Maybe you should focus on PvP until then if your panties are going to be in such a bunch. Just. Stop. Whining. It's making me long for the days of no "National News" forum.

• Like 8

French did the same in the antilles war with their 12-14/14-16 timer, were everyone is usually at work.

oO ! Oo ! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

What about people on this timer ? Holydays, week-end, unemployees ? At that time, there were like 600 people connected on these timer, so I don't think a 12-14 timer si comparable to a 02-04 one where there is only 300 people playing pirate/US. We also, at that time, had a consequent chinese community on these timer (and I know we're not the only nation that have one). Ask the swedes if they ever fighted an empty battle on these timers. If british had some defense at 4 am, then it would be a strategic though. But there isn't. So, what is it, currently ? Trolling ?

You're complaining about empty battles. We didin't fight any PB during our conquest of Haiti, despite the playerbase of Great Britain. Then, come the exploits and glitches. Both side used them, I used the bug on BR difference myself twice, but our leaders always told us not to use them and to stay fair-play. You can't imagine how frustrating it is to be told not to use glitches when you are heavily bug exploited. We lost a lot of RvR players because of the GB ally flag on Port Antonio, and others because of EURO 2016. We could not defend Haiti then. And now that EURO 2016 is over, and that people start missing RvR, we see that we have to take 02-04 ports ?

I mean... these ports will be undefended anyway ! THERE IS NO BRIT CONNECTED AT 04 AM ! Whatever the timer you put on these port, they can't be defended anyway ! So what is the purpose of putting a 02-04 timer ? Trolling by making us wake up at 6 am ? We bought that game to enjoy it, and play, and you avoid playing and force us to wake up at impossible hours for.... I still don't know, for nothing I guess. How did you expect we react ?

Edited by Xaelendra
  • Like 2

Euh, Pvp 1 EU server. EU = Europe. Europe time. Any other question ?

Lol, I've been on PVP1 since when there was 18 people on during the weekend and there was only pvp1.  PVP1 is not a European server, it is based there.  I remember a few months ago that the mods were threatening to delete any post that mentioned server location as the acceptable player base.

Question for you, where do the Asian gamers go?  Where is the Asian server?

• Like 3

I was against any server merge before the next BP patch, but anyway and once again: if it was a strategic mather, I would agree with that. But it's not, there is NO defense on these server times. It just a trolling mean to make us wake up at 6 for nothing but the pleasure of... fuck, I don't even know what pleasure they take with that...

• Like 1