Game-Labs Forum

No Tribunal: Cheaters/Exploiters players

CeltiberoCaesar

First: you are a traitor.

Sedond: you are a lier.

Third: you are cinic.

Four: you are very bad sailor and poor gamer, you dont know how to won without cheeters dinamics.

Five: its too easy play and fight again us with the support of three more factions, try to fight alone and we begin to speak about honour.

Six: you only know to cry to obtain support from others.

Meanwhile you are a floating crap.

Oh Pepe

1. Traitor you say if I was a traitor I would be playing for any other nation than Great Britain.

2. Liar you call me but you and I know the truth of it really you do RAE turned down every deal or proposal placed by us by not sticking to a agreement because you were to impatiant and could not wait for us to sort ourselves out to get the word out in our nation that we had some kind of deal agreed but of course Spain only wants what's right fully theirs which let me put it this way is the whole the map or every port which Spain controlled at map start. This is where the hatred started.

3. A cinic yes that I won't dend my cynicism come from having to deal with players like yourself.

4. A Bad player you say come to KPR and we shall see who is the better player 1v1 no ganking. I don't cheat I hate cheats I despise the use of these port timers I abhor the whole port battle system and even suggested alternatives a long time ago. If you refer to the British nation I say shame on you sir your own nation is not beyond reproach.

5. You talk about fighting Spain with the support of three other nations whats different to what Spain has been doing against us for the last how many months. Up until last week Spain had the help of France on Haiti, The Pirates attacking us in Panama and Honduras not to mention Haiti, Denmark is also one of your allies so don't come it with me all high and mighty.

6. I don't cry I deal in facts as far as I can remember them, I don't post whining threads about cheats and exploiters if I did there would have been a lot of hate coming from me, I understand that players will break rules some repeatedly some will exploit defects in the code for thier own gain but i personally have yet to do this, point of fact when Spain took Port Antonio from France last week I bought the counter flag with every intent of attacking the port as will have been report I missed getting into the port area to set the flag by 2 minutes we had 1st rates ready to fight. I respect the devs for the game they bring us but also understand that this game is still a work in progress and therefore we need to be constructive in our dealings with them and allow them time to fix the faults in the game so we can enjoy playing it.

Thanks for the compliment, but, erm...

**looks at all the 18:00-20:00 timers**

...that bit I do not get.

I was referring to Danish port timers set by the old Russian clans RUS

• Like 2

we faught you with zero allies before pepe.

This is the first time we have allies in this war. We have faught against the pirate-danish-french-spanish Alliance alone.

You know this very well. So please stop with that. Spain took adventage of the British Periode of weekness (which was their right) and took alot of british ports. Now the pendulum swung again. You Win some you loose some.

But running around blaming the world and threatening to quit because you lost a battle is poor sportmanship in its own right.

since we have started here with sayings in our mother Tounges here is a saying in german for you: "wer im Glashaus sitzt, sollte nicht mit Steinen werfen" - dont throw rocks when you are sitting in a house of glass. Spanish players have build a very nice glasshouse when it comes to exploits. Stop being hypocrits already

On another note pepe: please stop insulting the other Players.

• Like 1

Answering in a discussion that is held in a common language most of us understand in your mother tongue without offering a translation is just impolite

You can use Google Translate, but what I wrote is a famous spanish saying adapted to this situation, it´s really hard to find a true meaning in english for this saying.

I will spare you the explanation:

Simply to avoid Spanish ally (France) to be able to reach war zones.

Is that not an abuse of game mechanic ?

It´s a dirty way of using that mechanic, but this isn´t new, we´ve suffered this timers since January.

• Like 1

You had the biggest playerbase of the server (australians, germans, chinese, usas...) and you get those wars against Spain and France because your guys pissed off your own allies.

But you still don't understand what happened do you?

Let me explain.

1 pre early access we SLRN as I was then had an agreement with RAE and EDR and we're close allies against Danes, Dutch and USA even Sweden to an extent. This worked well when all our nations were very small.

2 EA came along in come lots of new players in all nations concerned and we the British had a new home port KPR not English Harbour.

3 new clans appeared making keeping previously made agreements impossible to keep we did try but we the British nation were in a near impossible position, The Danes wanted nothing more than to wipe us out so immediately started to he'd towards us.

4 Because we that being RAE and SLRN at the time could not control those new players or get a consensus of opinion within our nations it resulted in where we are now at war.

5 oh believe me when I say we tried we tried very hard even to the stage where SLRN as a clan was hated by some British Clans at the time now we see anew era of cooperation within the British nation which is why you see us fighting back but the nation has new leading Clans who decide what we do and where we go for the most part.

[..]And I dont know your story with the danes but probably it isnt a very lovely one.

.. t'is but a funny thing.. :P

The reason we are at war with the Danes is because we honoured our (then) alliance with Spain and tried to help when they (Danmark/Norge) invaded Puerto Rico.

• Like 1

argh, what i hate about this:

Everything is either called an exploit, cheat or abuse. Just as well everything is to be commited under the pretence 'The enemy did it first' (said both parties).

Can't we all just grow up and keep the needless hate and fingerpointing down atleast a tiny bit? I mean, fight in out in a proper battle and measure that way who has the longest canon (hint hint).

It is getting old very fast and some of you lads leave a very poor impression for folks actually interested in buying this game. I'm ashamed nowandthen to see the way folks behave in such situations and the manners they show, but i guess that i just me.

^ Food for thought.

Edited by Buns of Steel
  • Like 2

I can understand that spanish would like to see their ally on their side but what I don´t get is ... the french had already a port near the spanish capital, isn´t it? Why they left it again? They also left Haiti undefended, no?

How ever, in round about a month several issues will be solved anyway hopefully.

Why should I? Seems like a "fair" spaniards + danes + pirates + frenchies vs brits + dutchies

To make this a bit balanced brits are forced to use all game mechanics avaiable. French did the same in the antilles war with their 12-14/14-16 timer, were everyone is usually at work.

Furthermore diplomatic channels on british side seem to be open but are simply unused for certain reasons, right. So pls don´t ask for what you are not willing to give others.

Edited by praefect
  • Like 1

Well, danes and french rly wanted the war, so I´m sure they gonna fight what they started and support their allies. Especially the french were eager to support their close allies, the spaniards and so far they did I thought.

About the british, I´m pretty sure they would accept a peace/truce with a fair buffer around jamaica. After that, all parties could agree on OW pvp or gentleman wars. As I did already I would suggest again to come into direct diplo contact with the brits. I experienced their diplos as reasonable and decent persons to talk with.

Edited by praefect
  • Like 1

British nation & players

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE MOTIVATION OF THESE SOUTH HAITI TIMERS

Thank you

Tho whole porttimer discussion is a joke really - one could argue that by setting all porttimers between 18:00 and 22:00  one refuses non-european timezone players to cap ports. So lets use the timer mechanic as is instead of casting egocentric hypocritic nonsense to eachother. Afterall this game is global thus serving also non-european players.

• Like 1

Tho whole porttimer discussion is a joke really - one could argue that by setting all porttimers between 18:00 and 22:00  one refuses non-european timezone players to cap ports. So lets use the timer mechanic as is instead of casting egocentric hypocritic nonsense to eachother. Afterall this game is global thus serving also non-european players.

**Points at PVP2 US**

Well, danes and french rly wanted the war, so I´m sure they gonna fight what they started and support their allies. Especially the french were eager to support their close allies, the spaniards and so far they did I thought.

About the british, I´m pretty sure they would accept a peace/truce with a fair buffer around jamaica. After that, all parties could agree on OW pvp or gentleman wars. As I did already I would suggest again to come into direct diplo contact with the brits. I experienced their diplos as reasonable and decent persons to talk with.

Fairly certain there has been to much bad blood between GB and Spain/France; the only way this war will stop is if they implement a feature to conquer a nation and one or the other side is wiped out ;) 

I can understand that spanish would like to see their ally on their side but what I don´t get is ... the french had already a port near the spanish capital, isn´t it? Why they left it again? They also left Haiti undefended, no?

How ever, in round about a month several issues will be solved anyway hopefully.

Taunting?

You attacked during the Euro...with two full english fleet and a Dutch screening fleet...we were 10 at most with about 2 spanish and 1 Danish...so 55-60 vs 10-15...we weren't even able to break the blockade in front of Ile a Vache...so yes we were not able to defend...then come the timers...we have almost no players playing on this time zone...your allies just pressed the "I win" button and can now gank the Spanish. We are now stuck in Azua with 4 ports we can't retake.

Congrats!

But we will play your game. No more fair timers from us. We learn from our mistakes.

We do not forgive,

We do not forget,

Expect us.

Edited by Tenakha Kan

Taunting?

You attacked during the Euro...with two full english fleet and a Dutch screening fleet...we were 10 at most with about 2 spanish and 1 Danish...so 55-60 vs 10-15...we weren't even able to break the blockade in front of Ile a Vache...so yes we were not able to defend...then come the timers...we have almost no players playing on this time zone...your allies just pressed the "I win" button and can now gank the Spanish. We are now stuck in Azua with 4 ports we can't retake.

Congrats!

But we will play your game. No more fair timers from us. We learn from our mistakes.

We do not forgive,

We do not forget,

Expect us.

You know i would imagine that someone who is so vocal how horrible those timers are to be asleep at this hour O.o 

• Like 1