Game-Labs Forum

No Tribunal: Cheaters/Exploiters players

CeltiberoCaesar

Haven't you read the title of this thread?

The devs don't have the power to define what is and exploit or not, they have the power to decide which one they want to punish. That's why I created this thread, [..]

The creators of the game cannot define what is an exploit in their own game? But you can?

If the thread was called "02-06 timers are lame for eu players" then you would have a point, but this.. well your nick seems to have gone to your head, just like my earlier post has gone over it, Caesar.

• Like 1

The creators of the game cannot define what is an exploit in their own game? But you can?

If the thread was called "02-06 timers are lame for eu players" then you would have a point, but this.. well your nick seems to have gone to your head, just like my earlier post has gone over it, Caesar.

Of course they cant xD As they can't define what "sea", "ship", "cannon" or "shoot" means hahahahaha You are not making any sense. 

See? Just a quick search instead of making up stuff. 

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 1

This thread has a lot:

“I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” 

--- Abraham Lincoln

versus

"We have an obligation to our ancestors to take it all, and a duty to our children to defend it. Fools are those that stand in our way."

---  Unknown Mongol warlord during their Chinese conquests

We are ready to speak with any British council representative. Just not you. After all you are the one who tried to block our flag the day we took Port Antonio. Did you think this would be well received coming from a diplomat?

If your council consider this as rejecting talks...it just shows the British council was not willing to speak with us in the first place.

Hello Tenakha,

As we now all know; you were unable to resolve anything with the former British council, you are going to be unable to resolve it with this one and it is doubtful you will resolve anything with any future representation. In fact, the disgusting post.below, posted in the French forum today, is what we believe to be a reflectiion of the state of mind of French diplomacy. As mentioned we suspended our initiatives.

Sincerely,

Gooneybird.

Edited by Gooneybird
Such language, regardless of where it was posted or your intent with it, holds no place here.

Hello Tenakha,

As we now all know; you were unable to resolve anything with the former British council, you are going to be unable to resolve it with this one and it is doubtful you will resolve anything with any future representation. In fact, the disgusting post.below, posted in the French forum today, is what we believe to be a reflectiion of the state of mind of French diplomacy. As mentioned we suspended our initiatives.

Sincerely,

Gooneybird.

So you are lurking in the french forum in search of a random dirty post by a random guy to show how disgusting we are? and you call yourself a diplomat? that's just one more reason for me not to speak with you.

You could also have quoted the post made just below criticizing the trash talking

Moi je vote pour qu'on tente de faire honneur à la france et qu'on ne s'abaisse pas à sortir de telle grossièreté.

but it didnt go with what you were trying to describe...

Now pls don't talk to me again

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 1

Just the paradox of the thread title is a red flag...  At least it made a couple of things clear:

The Brits are no longer interested in the repetitve compliants of French/Spanish players and can now focus on playing a game. The French and Spaniards have preperared yet another reiteration of the same complaints which have been repeatedly rejected. The EU server PvP is not a Spanish/French/Danish server. It's actually open to all users regardless of geographic location. The Spaniards consider every British action an exploit, up to a point in which being British is enough to be labelled an exploit. The new patch won't solve anything with regards to French/Spanish exploit complaints.

Edited by Gooneybird
  • Like 1

This thread is finished.

Further claims of "exploits" due to the intended game mechanics regarding port timers will be locked without comment and warnings may be issued.  There is no exploit in setting a port timer when you feel you can best defend the port - that is an intended game mechanic. As previously mentioned, it is also a feature that is being redesigned because the overall game experience that it engenders isn't fulfilling the Developers' expectations.  As such, threads like this are pointless and a waste of time.

Please move on.  Defend your ports when you've set the timer.  If you don't like the timer on a particular port, attack another one.  I personally advocated to allow the port capture mechanic to continue to exist (the option to stop ALL port battles for the next few months was on the table) because port battles still allow the game to have another goal other than "find ship, kill ship" or "afk fishing".  Those battles still allow large scale player interaction and provide entertainment to a large number of people who can accept that the game does not revolve around them personally.

This is an international game.  All servers are available and open to all players, regardless of location or label.  Demands for servers to be restricted to people in a particular timezone are out of order.

Thank you.

• Like 8