Game-Labs Forum

The Liberation of the United States of America

Captain

It has been a long campaign, but it nears its end. Almost every possession of the craven misrulers of the United States has been liberated, and their far-flung final redoubts are falling under siege even now. Every hole will be emptied out. 

The mad insane vanity of the wretched ancien regime is now smashed, cast into the dirt and trampled. The questions of fitness and competence have been answered decisively and no one can doubt the outcome. 

Soon a new day will dawn for America, one where no false mouth can claim false deeds. Every eye has seen the truth, and because of the long and diligent efforts invested into the great campaign, no face can turn away. There isn't any corner left in which to sit muttering bitter slanders.

The light of truth illuminates every dark place so that nothing can hide there. That light has been turned on America, and every person is now fit to be judged. 

An empire of words has been smashed to bits by the fierceness of deeds. 

It is no secret who has stood proud and fought, and who has stumbled again and again to retreat from the approaching doom, interested only in saving themselves, in all their wretched paltriness. No American should forget the names of the virtuous or of the worthless.

If the despicable ones are shameless, remind them of the disgrace in which they are held by everyone of good character. If they speak falsely, silence them. Tolerate no excuses and remember, the righteous are meant to judge the unrighteous. 

Never forget the end to which your leaders led you, America. Some are simply unfit to lead. 

When the liberation has been completed and the day comes for your people to rebuild, don't ignore or neglect the lessons of the past few weeks. They were paid for dearly.

Edited by Captain
  • Like 2

It has been a long campaign, but it nears its end. Almost every possession of the craven misrulers of the United States has been liberated, and their far-flung final redoubts are falling under siege even now. Every hole will be emptied out. 

The mad insane vanity of the wretched ancien regime is now smashed, cast into the dirt and trampled. The questions of fitness and competence have been answered decisively and no one can doubt the outcome. 

Soon a new day will dawn for America, one where no false mouth can claim false deeds. Every eye has seen the truth, and because of the long and diligent efforts invested into the great campaign, no face can turn away. There isn't any corner left in which to sit muttering bitter slanders.

The light of truth illuminates every dark place so that nothing can hide there. That light has been turned on America, and every person is now fit to be judged. 

It is no secret who has stood proud and fought, and who has stumbled again and again to retreat from the approaching doom, interested only in saving themselves, in all their wretched paltriness. No American should forget the names of the virtuous or of the worthless.

If the despicable ones are shameless, remind them of the disgrace in which they are held by everyone of good character. If they speak falsely, silence them. Tolerate no excuses and remember, the righteous are meant to judge the unrighteous. 

Never forget the end to which your leaders led you, America. Some are simply unfit to lead. 

When the liberation has been completed and the day comes for your people to rebuild, don't ignore or neglect the lessons of the past few weeks. They were paid for dearly.

Liberate what? More than half US players already quit the game, you can see that by the population online in these past days. Prepare yourselves to do more pve in future.

• Like 2

I wonder how many people who liked the game just won't be back?

I don't know and don't care about the petty little bickering between SORRY and the American Council. I have no idea who the American Council "leadership" is or what exactly they lead. I'm not in a clan and I don't intend to join one because I got over jr high school politics a very long time ago. I do know that Lord Vicious getting his panties in a bunch about a few American players has basically wrecked the game for a whole lot of people who have nothing to do with the American Council.

Congrats on your Pyrrhic victory.

• Like 2

Liberate what? More than half US players already quit the game, you can see that by the population online in these past days. Prepare yourselves to do more pve in future.

I haven't quit, I'm just finding better use of my time.  I love Naval Action and intend to come back to it, but for right now, I'm content to hang out on the forums and play other games that aren't as time intensive.  Whether I will stay in TF or not when I start playing actively again, remains to be seen.

• Like 1

Someone needs a hobby...

• Like 3

I wonder how many people who liked the game just won't be back?

I don't know and don't care about the petty little bickering between SORRY and the American Council. I have no idea who the American Council "leadership" is or what exactly they lead. I'm not in a clan and I don't intend to join one because I got over jr high school politics a very long time ago. I do know that Lord Vicious getting his panties in a bunch about a few American players has basically wrecked the game for a whole lot of people who have nothing to do with the American Council.

Congrats on your Pyrrhic victory.

This is a war game. We are sorry that innocents were caught in the middle but that is unavoidable.

The PvE server is the place for people who want to be left alone to go about their business. 

--Removed Discussion of Moderation - H. Darby 

That is why we are SORRY. We have been accused of being Racist, Cheaters, Game Exploiters, Toxic and many other things, mostly by members of the Council.

That in a nutshell is why we have crushed the Council. In their pride they drove the most powerful American clan away and it has bitten them squarely in the ass.

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Please don't use moderation as a reason for something. Discussion of moderation is prohibited. Thank you.
  • Like 1

This is a war game. We are sorry that innocents were caught in the middle but that is unavoidable.

The PvE server is the place for people who want to be left alone to go about their business. 

That is why we are SORRY. We have been accused of being Racist, Cheaters, Game Exploiters, Toxic and many other things, mostly by members of the Council. 

That in a nutshell is why we have crushed the Council. In their pride they drove the most powerful American clan away and it has bitten them squarely in the ass.

And I guess that's a warning to any other clan or nation that dares to speak up against racists, cheaters, game exploiters and toxic behavior

Stay silent or be crushed

Removed moderated content.
  • Like 10

He-he...this is by far the MOST STUPID reason to begin a war I ever heard...not to mention that you are really ruining the game for so many other players in the process...a game that is still in a alpha stage. Really guys...congrats: you have to be proud of yourselves  ;) .

Removed discussion of moderation.
  • Like 4

He-he...this is by far the MOST STUPID reason to begin a war I ever heard...not to mention that you are really ruining the game for so many other players in the process...a game that is still in a alpha stage. Really guys...congrats: you have to be proud of yourselves  ;) .

This is a WAR game. We need no reason to start a WAR stupid or otherwise. In a WAR game how does making WAR hurt the game? If you don't like WAR then maybe a WAR game isn't for you. 

This WAR will end. The vanquished will be allowed to rebuild. They should use their time of peace to prepare for WAR, because in a WAR game peace is only temporary.

• Like 3

And I guess that's a warning to any other clan or nation that dares to speak up against racists, cheaters, game exploiters and toxic behavior

When fools spread lies they should fear the consequences.

• Like 1

You've missed the lesson haven't you.

Sometimes the lies of a liar come back to haunt him, sometimes to ruin him completely. 

• Like 2

The only Lesson learned is probably: "if you behave like a ****, nobody wants to play with you. And you have to fight empty port battles every day or" (or sit in Carlisle being bored)

When people are gracious in victory and humble in defeat other people enjoy playing with them. This is a game and The players decide who they play with. If the game consists of more people that are just not fun to play with, they stop playing altogether.

Fortunately the vast majority of players is not like the handful of people boasting on the forums.

• Like 13

Have you not become bored yet by looking in the mirror constantly telling yourself how amazing you are?Really,honestly and from the bottom of my heart NO ONE CARES.....

Take the dog for a walk, talk to your parents again, clean your room or something introduce yourself to the opposite sex.

Just stop the nonsense before you force me to invent a time machine and return us all to pre- EA.

• Like 1

Have you not become bored yet by looking in the mirror constantly telling yourself how amazing you are?Really,honestly and from the bottom of my heart NO ONE CARES.....

Take the dog for a walk, talk to your parents again, clean your room or something introduce yourself to the opposite sex.

Just stop the nonsense before you force me to invent a time machine and return us all to pre- EA.

At least before full access the community was fairly decent to each other.

Hell, that shitstorm with the Danes was a mere puff of wind compared to this lol

• Like 2

You really do not get it. If you have an MMO where there is a "winner" than you have an MMO that dies.

The American council was an organization of American clans of which The Tattered Flags and The Decatur Armada were the largest and most powerful clans. The SORRY clan was once the STARS and STRIPES clan and was American and was ostracized by the council. Outraged by their treatment by the council , the membership of Stars and Stripes decided to become Pirate so to punish The American Council. 

Pretty much the definition of having your "panties in a bunch". Ooooohhhhh, they hurt my feelings so I am going to piss in pool.

Congrats on making the game worse.

• Like 3

The only Lesson learned is probably: "if you behave like a ****, nobody wants to play with you. And you have to fight empty port battles every day or" (or sit in Carlisle being bored)

When people are gracious in victory and humble in defeat other people enjoy playing with them. This is a game and The players decide who they play with. If the game consists of more people that are just not fun to play with, they stop playing altogether.

Fortunately the vast majority of players is not like the handful of people boasting on the forums.

Imagine a face, the mouth is talking, lies come out of it.

The eyes look away from the truth, the face refuses to turn its eyes and look.

What can be done?

You grab the face by the jaw, the mouth is frozen, speechless. You hold it by the jaw and turn it so it faces the truth, so the eyes, though they dart frantically around, have no choice but to look and see.

This happened at Carlisle, it has happened agin with America.

People can only say "no" until you force them, and then refusal doesn't matter.

And that is a real lesson.

Edited by Captain
  • Like 1